Author Topic: We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Re: We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »

I will always disagree with slanders against Blacks on a Forum which is called Jewish. It doesn't matter if it is racist or not, it's enough that it gives an argument to others to accuse Jews of racism. The Jewish cause is a very serious one, not to be taken lightly. We are speaking about Jewish survival, and must be very carefull. Not good to involve the name of Jews in racism, or anything that may be viwed as racism by others. Shulchan Aruch says that Jews must not only be good, but also avoid anything that may lead others to think they are evil. Jews say in the morning prayer: "...utnenu hayom uvechol yom, lechen leChsesed uleRachamim b'Einecha ub'einei Chol Roenu...."
But I am a Gentile, if Lubab who is a Jew and a Rav, is reading please tell if my worries are justified.(privately to the admins)

I agree. The use of the word "Black" to imply that Obama is unfit to be President is just as offensive as MoveOn.org's "Jew Lieberman" slur, which suggests that a Jew is unfit to serve in the Senate. The same goes for "Muslim" (as opposed to "Islamic Supremacist").

First, Obama is not any kind of Muslim, let alone an Islamic Supremacist. He is a member of a Christian church with a racist pastor. Focus on the truth (church with a racist pastor) as opposed to a falsehood (Muslim) that would not be damning even if it were true. As the person who demolished the Million Mom March and who later crippled MoveOn.org (by creating enough visibility for its hate-filled Action Forum that it had to take down the Action Forum), I know more than a little about organizational psychology and psychological warfare. Statements like "Black Muslim Nazi Presidential Candidate" are entirely self-defeating, and work only to the benefit of the enemy. Obama is neither a Muslim nor a Nazi, and his skin color is totally irrelevant to his qualifications. The problem isn't his skin color (any more than the problem with the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan is his own skin color), the problem is his association with people and organizations that have a serious problem with other people's skin colors and/or religious identities.

On the other hand, the National Jewish Democratic Council has proven itself totally incapable of defending Obama against the facts:
(1) He consorts with racists and anti-Semites like Al Sharpton
(2) He does belong to a church with a racist, America-hating, and Israel-hating pastor
(3) He did accept the endorsement of MoveOn.org, which published and promoted anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, anti-Catholic, and anti-Evangelical hate speech along with 9/11 Denial.
(4) He did help orchestrate the defeat of Illinois' Born Alive Infants Protection Act, and even the pro-choice side isn't going to defend that hill with him.

These are the things on which we must focus. We can stop this phony smile and empty suit, but we have to use psychological science and facts as opposed to misdirected name calling.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 09:26:54 PM »
While McCain is a rather poor candidate, he is a g o d compared to Obama, and a Saint compared to Hillary. LOL.

mccain is no g o d. I think all of these "candidates" are worthless excrement. mccain is an evil traitor just like hillary. We do agree that obama is the worst and most evil of the three. The problem with fake conservatives is that they are dangerous because they are so deceptive. Like bush, they can get things passed that no liberal could ever get passed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 09:31:28 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim