Author Topic: We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"  (Read 4196 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"
« on: February 13, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
                                                                                                     בס''ד

In addition to our regular web site address of "JTF.ORG", we have now reserved "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG". You can now reach our home page with these two new web site addresses. This should make it MUCH EASIER to publicize our web site.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:38:33 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: We are now "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM" and "JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.ORG"
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »
That's a good idea.   O0
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 08:46:25 PM »
Can we put up a link to the blog on the main site?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »
I think those URL's should contain only Information on or about why Obama is not to be President and then use banners to refer back to JTF....just an opinion
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:02 PM »
The main site has a large readership that will spread the word. Its a good rallying point. Linking the new and old addresses was a great idea.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
I think it looks good and its right there for anyone that is interested in joining in to see. Great idea!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »
It is all good, but need at least one article about Obama, and not confuse people with Noam Federman's picture.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »
What do people think about the new heading at the top of the forum?

I just made it say:

News: Welcome to The JTF Forum: The Official Forum of The Jewish Task Force and Jews Against Obama.

Help Us Defeat The Black Muslim Nazi Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama!

Visit our website: www.jtf.org or www.jewsagainstobama.org
I don't like it...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
The Picture on the right is off center and is bleeding over the center box...Just a little tweaking sir.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »

I just made it say:

News: Welcome to The JTF Forum: The Official Forum of The Jewish Task Force and Jews Against Obama.

Help Us Defeat The Black Muslim Nazi Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama!

I don't like it...

Chaim wanted the forum to say something about Jews Against Obama. He said besides a thread. He said there should be some sort of heading at the top that says it.
I just don't like how it looks...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »
Shouldn't we make a special site devoted to fighting him on those URL's? The main JTF site is a mess.

I agree 100% with Yacov on this. The links should direct people to this forum or to a special Jews Against Obama site. JTF.org is a mess and people will be turned off if they end up there.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 09:50:56 PM »

I just made it say:

I will always disagree with slanders against Blacks on a Forum which is called Jewish. It doesn't matter if it is racist or not, it's enough that it gives an argument to others to accuse Jews of racism. The Jewish cause is a very serious one, not to be taken lightly. We are speaking about Jewish survival, and must be very carefull. Not good to involve the name of Jews in racism, or anything that may be viwed as racism by others. Shulchan Aruch says that Jews must not only be good, but also avoid anything that may lead others to think they are evil. Jews say in the morning prayer: "...utnenu hayom uvechol yom, lechen leChsesed uleRachamim b'Einecha ub'einei Chol Roenu...."
But I am a Gentile, if Lubab who is a Jew and a Rav, is reading please tell if my worries are justified.(privately to the admins)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

I just made it say:

I will always disagree with slanders against Blacks on a Forum which is called Jewish. It doesn't matter if it is racist or not, it's enough that it gives an argument to others to accuse Jews of racism. The Jewish cause is a very serious one, not to be taken lightly. We are speaking about Jewish survival, and must be very carefull. Not good to involve the name of Jews in racism, or anything that may be viwed as racism by others. Shulchan Aruch says that Jews must not only be good, but also avoid anything that may lead others to think they are evil. Jews say in the morning prayer: "...utnenu hayom uvechol yom, lechen leChsesed uleRachamim b'Einecha ub'einei Chol Roenu...."
But I am a Gentile, if Lubab who is a Jew and a Rav, is reading please tell if my worries are justified.(privately to the admins)

Well, I'm no Rav (not even close), but I agree with you 100%

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 03:03:57 AM »
Shouldn't we make a special site devoted to fighting him on those URL's? The main JTF site is a mess.

How about that and having a link on it to the JTF homepage and/or forum and the blog that Lisa made?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 03:07:55 AM »

I agree 100% with Yacov on this. The links should direct people to this forum or to a special Jews Against Obama site. JTF.org is a mess and people will be turned off if they end up there.

Agreed.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 03:40:42 AM »
We should get Debbie Schlussel to promote the site on her blog. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »
I am in contact with Debbie form time to time.  I can bring it up.

Brian

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »

I just made it say:

I think you definitely need to put a link to the blog at the very top of this page, otherwise it is just the JTF site with all its plethora of topics but nothing specific about Obama except that little artwork at the top.  We want people to be able to link directly to what subject they came for :  jewsagainstobama.org.  Should link to the blog web address instead of just the english forum.  I have another objection but I'm going to make a new topic about this.  You should NOT write anything about Black, Muslim or Nazi in this topic heading.  Let the facts speak for themselves.  Otherwise you are just providing cannon fodder for the liberals who will shout that we are just against Obama because of race or because of Islam, etc.  And people who are on the fence will be immediately turned off rather than considering all the material that exposes him in the blog.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »
Stay tuned. Chaim has heard your comments and is working on something.

If anyone here has HTML or PHP experience, please send me a private message.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »
   Great idea. We also need a Jews against McCain.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 12:41:26 AM »
I think this is great work so far.  Would it be possible, however, to add Jews & Christians against Obama too, to not forget our gentile friends and let the Muslim enemy know we are in this together. O0

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 01:37:01 AM »
Hey guys, I just joined this forum.

The site is an awesome idea!

The Black Supremacist, Anti-Semitic, Undercover Muslim, Communist, Terrorist Appeaser needs to be kept out of office. I want to take part in the effort to stop Barack Hussein Osama from ever getting the Presidency.

AMERICA AND ISRAEL AKBAR!

welcome aboard.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 02:50:02 AM »
   Great idea. We also need a Jews against McCain.

Are you confused?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 03:54:59 AM »
You should NOT write anything about Black, Muslim or Nazi in this topic heading.  Let the facts speak for themselves.  Otherwise you are just providing cannon fodder for the liberals who will shout that we are just against Obama because of race or because of Islam, etc.  And people who are on the fence will be immediately turned off rather than considering all the material that exposes him in the blog.

I will repeat my message here:

"I like the ad the way it stands. This is why: it sends a strong message that we are not a PC crowd. We want to send this message, because people out there are sick of the PC. We want to distinguish ourselves from other lame organizations and movements by saying, basically, "we call them as we see them." This is our strength, this is how we will catch the disaffected voters. Once people see that it is OK not to be PC, the shackles of self-cersorship will begin to weaken. Someone has to start being honest. While there may exist noble and righteous African Americans, the point is that there is a serious concern about the possible anti-white agenda of a black President that is completely justified, because the probability of this anti-white agenda is very high."

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
•   OBAMA is a Black Muslim

•   OBAMA is an anti-semite

•   OBAMA HATES the United States

•   OBAMA hates white people

•   OBAMA hates Israel

•   OBAMA is anti-American

•   OBAMA is aligned with Black Nazi racists and supremacists, like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

•   OBAMA enrolled in Muslim and catholic schools – always as a Muslim!

•   OBAMA belongs to a so-called “church” as a cover-up of his true identity and alienation: Islam and the evil, cruel, barbaric and murderous Muslim world.

•   The leaders of his church make constant anti-American speeches in their sermons and are hostile to the very idea of the U.S.

•   OBAMA wants to appease Arab and Muslim despots, dictators, tyrants and terrorists and would work with the Muslims in developing conventional weapons and non-conventional ones, like nuclear, biological and chemical ones.   

•   OBAMA, as president, would rush to share and transfer sensitive nuclear secrets and materials, enabling terrorist Muslim nations to develop weapons of mass destruction and destroy the U.S. and Israel – which they promise to do, were they to be able to get hold of such weapons.

•   OBAMA will allow Iran and other Muslim and Arab countries to build and develop nuclear weapons and an arsenal of other deadly weapons, destined for non-Muslims.

•   OBAMA would pressure and non-stop put demands on Israel to commit national suicide in capitulating to the Arab terrorists by withdrawing and surrendering parts of her tiny country, Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and the division of Jerusalem.

•   OBAMA would want Israel to retreat to indefensible borders, those of pre-1967 green-line Israel, making it vulnerable to attack by the Arabs who are committed to destroy her and commit a Holocaust against the Jewish people.

•   OBAMA is a danger to the free world and he is lighting and deceiving potential voters and U.S. citizens just to get elected as the next president.

•   It would be insane, crazy and unthinkable to elect such as horrible and terrible man like Hussein, to such a high, responsible and powerful office.