Poll

What do you think about police brutality?

1/ It should be eliminated
7 (28%)
2/ It should stay at present levels
1 (4%)
3/ There should be more of it.
3 (12%)
4/ It should be MANDATORY in high crime areas.
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Police brutality. Have your say.  (Read 6753 times)

Just Erica

Re: Police brutality. Have your say.
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
Rodney King asked for that beatdown.

I'm amazed to hear you say that, Erica.

Good for you.
Why, I've said it many times before...I've also said that OJ did it... welfare needs a change...AA needs to be taken away...Al Sharpton is no one's leader... Jesse Jackson is a joke... but all you guys can see is that I'm black therefore I must be supporting ALL BLACKS, even the evil ones.

And you don't have to congratulate me on something I've always believed. I don't need a pat on the head because I think with common sense.

Just Erica

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »
Nobody said the coppers should beat you, Erica. You're a nice, middle class, white kind of black with a minivan............like Thelma when she married that well to do guy.

We're saying they should beat up the ghetto criminals.
NO , Newman... Merkava said that All Blacks should  be beaten by the police. That includes me.And dont' compare me to fictional characters, man. These racial stereotypes of how I act and what I drive and who I married is getting really old, really fast. Why dont' you go out and meet REAL blacks. You dont' know how Bern'nadette Stanis and the rest of the actors and actresses of Good Times really are in REAL LIFE.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »
I think police brutality should be encouraged on blacks, muslims and anyone else who is an anti-semite.
See? I didn't read it wrong. You didn't specify whether evil blacks should be beaten by police but that blacks, muslim and anyone who is an anti-semite. That's terrible.

I think they should use police brutality against all black people. You simply cannot afford to take any chances. We can make an exception for Beyonce though.

They should use police brutality on you Merkava until you come to your senses.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 02:50:05 PM »
wow, i'd like to see what some of these ppl would say if their child got "disciplined" by a white nazi cop..  all men are created equal.. 
All or nothing.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »
Let's stop insulting forum members.

JR-Obilic, all men are not created equal. Some people are born intelligent while others are born mentally handicapped. Some people are born into a rich family, some are born into poor families. Some are born into islam, some people are born Jews. That's a line from the liberals who depend on extreme idealism and wishful thinking.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 04:13:06 PM »
By equal i'm not saying everyone has the same physical attributes or the same social status.  But that you should treat others the way you want to be treated, and the way u want others to treat your family.  When you say someone should be prosecuted because of their skin color, that's kind of the opposite of that.  If someone somehow feels superior, i hope they do some great things, there's no need to put other people down.  Being born a Serb or a Jew doesn't automatically make you good.  But i can tell you for sure that a lot of people have overcome shortcomings to do things greater then many people who have it all and chose to do nothing.

The opening of the Declaration of Independence written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776, states as follows:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
All or nothing.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
I think police brutality should be encouraged on blacks, muslims and anyone else who is an anti-semite.
See? I didn't read it wrong. You didn't specify whether evil blacks should be beaten by police but that blacks, muslim and anyone who is an anti-semite. That's terrible.

I think they should use police brutality against all black people. You simply cannot afford to take any chances. We can make an exception for Beyonce though.

You are saying that because I'm black  >:( You are racist !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »

You're as black as you are a woman. I don't mean it, you just shouldn't say police brutality should be used against all black people.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 06:07:14 PM »
I don't mean it, you just shouldn't say police brutality should be used against all black people.

No....READ MY POST AGAIN. Police brutality should be used against all black people EXCEPT for Beyonce.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »
I don't mean it, you just shouldn't say police brutality should be used against all black people.

No....READ MY POST AGAIN. Police brutality should be used against all black people EXCEPT for Beyonce.

She isn't 100% black, her parents were mixed race.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

If you were black you would have said, "You IS a racist."; Not "You ARE a racist."  Come on! Where's your brotha'hood?   :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2008, 03:19:18 AM »
If you were black you would have said, "You IS a racist."; Not "You ARE a racist."  Come on! Where's your brotha'hood?   rotflmao!

I'm a self hating black man but I use this soap daily :

maybe one day I'll be as white as you.  ^-^
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 04:40:18 AM by Merkava »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2008, 07:38:06 AM »
If you were black you would have said, "You IS a racist."; Not "You ARE a racist."  Come on! Where's your brotha'hood?   rotflmao!

OH MY you are MICHAEL JACKSON

:o :o :o :o

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »

OH MY you are MICHAEL JACKSON

:o :o :o :o

Shamone  8;).