Poll

What do you think about police brutality?

1/ It should be eliminated
7 (28%)
2/ It should stay at present levels
1 (4%)
3/ There should be more of it.
3 (12%)
4/ It should be MANDATORY in high crime areas.
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Police brutality. Have your say.  (Read 6767 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Police brutality. Have your say.
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2008, 05:31:43 PM »
Do i want some redneck cop with a 90 IQ to have the right to beat me if he choses?  No.  Should a police officer be allowed to use force or fire his gun if he is being threatened?  Yes.

Some peoples answers really surprise me...  What if JTF had a protest.  Would u think it's ok to get beat then???  How about if it was a Black cop who had a grudge against Jews?  Be careful what u wish for.

I said in high crime areas where the cop is being threatened and the one being arrested is being extremely disobedient
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »
Police themselves can be criminals.  Just because they wear a uniform doesn't give them any moral high ground.  Therefore the public should keep a watch on the police.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 05:40:42 PM »
Do i want some redneck cop with a 90 IQ to have the right to beat me if he choses?  No.  Should a police officer be allowed to use force or fire his gun if he is being threatened?  Yes.

Some peoples answers really surprise me...  What if JTF had a protest.  Would u think it's ok to get beat then???  How about if it was a Black cop who had a grudge against Jews?  Be careful what u wish for.

I said in high crime areas where the cop is being threatened and the one being arrested is being extremely disobedient

I never disagreed with you, i was just stating my opinion on the subject.  I was surprised with the comments which reflected the sadistic "Yeaaaaaaaaa, beat the hell out of the criminals!" attitude but they don't surprise me.  After all, people cheered when they used to feed people to lions in the Roman days.

I think its justifiable for them to use force when threatened weather its a high crime area or not, but using unecessary force ie. batoning/tasing/pepper spraying when u could control the situation otherwise is wrong.  I fully understand there is people out there who don't understand anything except force though. 
All or nothing.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
Police themselves can be criminals.  Just because they wear a uniform doesn't give them any moral high ground.  Therefore the public should keep a watch on the police.

I agree with this too.  Naturally, that job is going to attract many "power hungry" individuals.  Giving them power is necessary for their job, but they need to be monitored and regulated more.
All or nothing.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »

I agree with this too.  Naturally, that job is going to attract many "power hungry" individuals.  Giving them power is necessary for their job, but they need to be monitored and regulated more.
The majority of serial killers of the power/control variety (there are 4 types of serial killers) expressed an interest in law enforcement and the military, and other positions of authority.  Police are not special people.  They should not be able to unilaterally use that kind of force.  It should take a collective decision.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 06:27:58 PM »
I'm all in favor of brutalizing the Police all we want ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 06:29:21 PM »
It should be eliminated. That doesn't mean that an officer can't or shouldn't "break down" an assailant who hits them first. It means that when a police officer pulls you over for speeding, he doesn't have the right to pull you through the window by  your hair and kick  you until you're unconcious.

Oh, come now! I think it's perfectly okay for the Police to deliver as many DWBs as they see fit! Pulling you through the window and delivering a Rodney King special is perfectly reasonable!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »
I'll tell you where police brutality is a good thing:

If you had a teenager gone off the rails...........truency at 14, petty theft at 15, drugs and gang activity at 16 and you just know at this rate the kid will be stabbed at 18 or shot at 20, wouldn't a good wallopping by the coppers be worth it if it scared them straight?

Broken bones, split lips and black eyes heal. Drog overdoses and lethal stabbings don't.

I'd say beat them at 14...

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »
I think if police brutality is used, it should have to be public.  Hiding it should be illegal.  I am not sympathetic to any right to privacy involving brutality.  I also think that if possible, the police should collectively make the decision rather than just one guy doing it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »

I never disagreed with you, i was just stating my opinion on the subject.  I was surprised with the comments which reflected the sadistic "Yeaaaaaaaaa, beat the hell out of the criminals!" attitude but they don't surprise me.  After all, people cheered when they used to feed people to lions in the Roman days.

I think its justifiable for them to use force when threatened weather its a high crime area or not, but using unecessary force ie. batoning/tasing/pepper spraying when u could control the situation otherwise is wrong.  I fully understand there is people out there who don't understand anything except force though. 

Precisely, I agree with this.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 11:18:59 PM »
I'll tell you where police brutality is a good thing:

If you had a teenager gone off the rails...........truency at 14, petty theft at 15, drugs and gang activity at 16 and you just know at this rate the kid will be stabbed at 18 or shot at 20, wouldn't a good wallopping by the coppers be worth it if it scared them straight?

Broken bones, split lips and black eyes heal. Drog overdoses and lethal stabbings don't.

I'd say beat them at 14...
What a brutal comment to make. I remember a time in the not-so-distant-past  where just for sport, (or to make an example..) innocent people were flogged in public, killed in public. I don't see that behavior any different than when terrorists kidnap media figures, military members, or civilian aid workers and put them on display for all to see them become victims of public decapitations. All to prove a point.

Physically punish those who throw the first punch... don't get into a power [censored] contest to test your brute strength (absent of mind) by beating someone half- to death to prove a point. You'd hate it if you were one of those victims. (Rodney King asked for that beatdown...)

newman

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 03:01:34 AM »

I remember a time in the not-so-distant-past  where just for sport, (or to make an example..) innocent people were flogged in public, killed in public. I don't see that behavior any different than when terrorists kidnap media figures, military members, or civilian aid workers and put them on display for all to see them become victims of public decapitations.
[/quote]

If you can't tell the moral difference between criminals being publicly executed or flogged by authorities and innocent people being kidnapped by terrorists, you're as morally vaccuous as all the other blacks.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »

I remember a time in the not-so-distant-past  where just for sport, (or to make an example..) innocent people were flogged in public, killed in public. I don't see that behavior any different than when terrorists kidnap media figures, military members, or civilian aid workers and put them on display for all to see them become victims of public decapitations.

If you can't tell the moral difference between criminals being publicly executed or flogged by authorities and innocent people being kidnapped by terrorists, you're as morally vaccuous as all the other blacks.
[/quote]

Like all liberals; not all blacks Thank G-d are like her. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 10:39:14 AM »

[/quote]I think police officers who abuse their authority are just as bad as terrorists.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
I think police brutality should be encouraged on blacks, muslims and anyone else who is an anti-semite.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »
I think police brutality should be encouraged on blacks, muslims and anyone else who is an anti-semite.
See? I didn't read it wrong. You didn't specify whether evil blacks should be beaten by police but that blacks, muslim and anyone who is an anti-semite. That's terrible.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 11:11:13 PM »
police are brutal on the wrong people, be brutal to the brutal, merciful to the merciful. Beat the s*** out of the gang banger, treat the person who got a speeding ticket with more mercy
KAHANE TZADAK!

Just Erica

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
police are brutal on the wrong people, be brutal to the brutal, merciful to the merciful. Beat the s*** out of the gang banger, treat the person who got a speeding ticket with more mercy
Beat the **** out of the gangbanger who resists arrest, grabs at your pistol, (shoot him at that point) ...to the gangbanger who doesn't resist arrest, treat him like anyone else you'd take in. Don't beat them down because you're angry with the life they chose...you can't save them...but you can get them off of the streets and prevent them from  hurting others.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 12:23:34 AM »
There should be more of it in high crime gangster areas where people are afraid to call the cops because of the violent gang activity, these monsters also must be wiped out.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 01:23:43 AM »
See? I didn't read it wrong. You didn't specify whether evil blacks should be beaten by police but that blacks, muslim and anyone who is an anti-semite. That's terrible.

I think they should use police brutality against all black people. You simply cannot afford to take any chances. We can make an exception for Beyonce though.

Just Erica

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 04:17:32 AM »

I think they should use police brutality against all black people. You simply cannot afford to take any chances. We can make an exception for Beyonce though.
Great,  just  great.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »

Great,  just  great.

Glad you agree home girl  8;)

Just Erica

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »

Great,  just  great.

Glad you agree home girl  8;)
Don't misunderstand me, I dont' agree with you and I'm not your homegirl; especially after you just said that police should beat ME; i.e."ALL BLACK PEOPLE". If I'd said some derranged crap like that...where white people are the brutality victims...I'd have been banned.

newman

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »
Nobody said the coppers should beat you, Erica. You're a nice, middle class, white kind of black with a minivan............like Thelma when she married that well to do guy.

We're saying they should beat up the ghetto criminals.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »
Rodney King asked for that beatdown.

I'm amazed to hear you say that, Erica.

Good for you.