Author Topic: NOT KOSHER - Pickled Pigs Feet  (Read 13711 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: NOT KOSHER - Pickled Pigs Feet
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »
Allen, isn't it time to hit the local gay bar? Nobody cares to hear about your desecrations of Lubavitchim.

When you learn the איתא במדרש תילים maamar by heart at the age of 12 for your bar mitzva, which is a 10 page dissertation, act as an emmisary for lubavitch helping poor Jewish Communities in the former soviet union, I think you earn the right to criticize it.

There are many Jews who are deeply observants but had the misfortune of not knowing Torah, except the basic knowledge to keep the mitzvot, and may even not know the Hebrew alphabeth. Your statement that Chabad's meat is treif, will scare many Jews. If you have an Hallachic source to back your claim, bring it to the forum in plain English, if not,  better shut up.

Chabad's meat is treif.  I don't care if this hurts your grandmothers feelings.  Rubashkin is a career criminal, eploys and abuses illegal aliens, and engages in unethical and atrocious slaughtering processes.

Anyone who gives a hechsher to Rubashkins dead animal carcass flesh is חייב מיתה because he has caused an innumerable amount of Jews to sin, not to mention the horrendous and unforgiveable crime of encourageing the most brutal צער בעלי חיים (Inflicting pain on living things - a Torah prohibition) on poor, beautiful Holsteins.

If America doesen't stop treating animals like dirt in a factory, North America will be designated as the next סדום וגמורה (Soddom and Gommorah).  Animals must be treated with respect and treated well.  ANY ANIMAL THAT WAS RAISED IN BAD CONDITIONS - YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST SHOICHET - THE MEAT IS TREIF 100% לחתחילה and בדיעבד.

If you do not stop cursing and stop lashon hora against Orthodox Jews and Rabbis who are Torah scholars, I will ban you. This is a warning. Stop now.

You have a right to debate, but it must be done in a respectful manner. Everything you are posting is angry and insulting and I will NOT allow this. It only causes fights like a chain reaction. It not only turns everyone off to everything you say, it goes completely against the Torah.

I mean it. This is your third and last warning.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 11:01:39 PM »
Um, Rubashkin is not a Rabbi.  He has been indicted several times for tax fraud, insurance fraud, and what have you.

If you want to ban me to defend that scum, then so be it.

I have a list of many proxy servers, and it's going to be quite a chore banning all those IP addresses.

Bring it on.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 11:04:08 PM »
Um, Rubashkin is not a Rabbi.  He has been indicted several times for tax fraud, insurance fraud, and what have you.

If you want to ban me to defend that scum, then so be it.

I have a list of many proxy servers, and it's going to be quite a chore banning all those IP addresses.

Bring it on.

I dont know who you are, but I just read your post, and even after Shlomo warned you, you still have that hutzpa, then you should be banned. Rubashkin meat is Glatt Kosher, I dont know why you would have a problem with that.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »
One thing I can say to you is that you're a חמור גרם and a שוטה מטומטם.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »
I was very patient, kind, and warned you many times.

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline gutb5

• New JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »
I am not banned.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »
Get out of here you bloated chazir. This chazir wasn't kidding that he had many Ip's.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
Get your face out of that cheeseburger you sheigitz.

And what are you? Certainly not a righteous person. I see why people didn't help you when you were lying on those benches in the park.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »
I see why people didn't help you when you were lying on those benches in the park.

I see why too.  My community consists of "kahannists" like you who yell and scream and supposedly are for Jewish unity but do nothing other than that.

It also shows how much you know about Torah.

כי תראה שור או חמור שונאך, עזוב תעזוב אמו.

Open up a Chumash for once in your life and look that up.  I guess promoting treif "glatt kosher" meat and checking broccoli for insects is more important.

Gutb5, di zalst zayn a kapura far ala gitte metchen. Ich vil tzebrechen dana kap.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 11:45:29 PM »
I am not banned.

Yes, you are. lol

If I have to watch all night... and all day... you are banned.

And what you don't realize is that every single account you create improves our numbers and makes JTF look that much better.

Obviously... you are obsessed with us. I think that says a lot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »
Thank G-d he is gone, lets hope this looser doesn't sneak back in.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2008, 12:03:10 AM »
Looks like you have been deleting posts.

You said I didn't know what you wrote meant after I told you it is a crime to threaten someone:

"Gutb5, di zalst zayn a kapura far ala gitte metchen. Ich vil tzebrechen dana kap."

It will be a kapara for all good people.  I will break your head.

Keep deleting posts.  Cover up your tracks.

Awwww..  Did I interrupt your powertrips???  Fascists.

Your anger is proof that we've conquered you.

Offline gutb7

• New JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

I'm quite calm at this moment, about to retire to my freshly laundered bedsheets with an episode of The Outer Limits.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »

I'm quite calm at this moment.

At the moment, perhaps.