Author Topic: Do you think America will fall?  (Read 9720 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Do you think America will fall?
« on: February 15, 2008, 01:02:11 AM »
All great empires have come to an end.  Do you think this presidential race of all morons is a sign of the slow decline of this country into a third world republic?  Also do you see the fact that most Americans are evil atheist leftists only interested in seeking pleasure angering G-d as a sign that decline is evident?  Thoughts on this? I personally doubt America will still be America in 100 years without a major revolution or major war.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you think America will fall?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 01:03:36 AM »
I do, unfortunately.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 01:05:17 AM »
Yes unless dearborn michigan and places like it are totally cleaned out, kiss this country goodbye. We will soon have Sharia.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 01:17:07 AM »
Question isn't if, but when.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:19:02 AM »

We should start a pool.

Pick a date, chip in $100.00.  The winner gets the pot.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »
Well... I think statistics show that a majority of people in America still believes in G-d.  This country hasn't become nearly as atheist as Europe yet.  That said, America is in trouble.  The muzzies are rising.  In the link I posted, Brigitte Gabriel gives some good examples that show we are already being infiltrated by Hamas, Hezbollah and several other organizations right here in America.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 01:38:37 AM »
Depends what frame of time you're talking about.  Next 50 years, I highly doubt it.  America's military is so ridiculously stronger than all of the militaries in the world, it would have to take a huge catastrophe to destroy the U.S.  I can't picture the U.S. falling anytime soon.  Eventually, all "empires", and that's what the U.S. is, an economic, political, and military empire, fall, and the U.S. won't be an exception.  But this talk of American falling soon is unwarranted, as bad as things seem to appear. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »
America has done many evils, they have not recognised Jerusalem and dare to call themselves friends of Israel. They are a superpower and could do a lot for a safe Israel, but refuse to do so. It's a great sin that could destroy them.
But remember that they have the merit of being the only country on earth where the Noachide Laws are enforced by a Parliament bill. In fact, even having religious freedom, we could consider that Noachidism is their official religion, at least theoretically.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 02:05:13 AM »
Depends what frame of time you're talking about.  Next 50 years, I highly doubt it.  America's military is so ridiculously stronger than all of the militaries in the world, it would have to take a huge catastrophe to destroy the U.S.  I can't picture the U.S. falling anytime soon.  Eventually, all "empires", and that's what the U.S. is, an economic, political, and military empire, fall, and the U.S. won't be an exception.  But this talk of American falling soon is unwarranted, as bad as things seem to appear. 
Military might alone doesn't win a war.
It is the will to use the military might, that makes it win.
USA has lost all wars after WWII.
Furthermore, we are being colonised and conquered from within.
The military might of the USA might very well be used against the patriottic USA-citizens.

Your argument is thus not valid.

Israel needs to become independant of the USA, and annex more territory, and expell all the non-Jews there, without any exceptions.
Then, Europe and USA/Canada/Russia/Australia/New Zealand needs to expell non-integrating or hostile immigrants.

South-Africa needs to be reconquered, to create an whites-only apartheid Boer-Republic.
Serbia must destroy the Albanians in Kosovo, and annex some part of Al-banania.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 02:10:19 AM »
America has done many evils, they have not recognised Jerusalem and dare to call themselves friends of Israel. They are a superpower and could do a lot for a safe Israel, but refuse to do so. It's a great sin that could destroy them.
But remember that they have the merit of being the only country on earth where the Noachide Laws are enforced by a Parliament bill. In fact, even having religious freedom, we could consider that Noachidism is their official religion, at least theoretically.

ummm....   Why don't you list all the great countries that are friendlier to Israel than America.   Like maybe the friendly non-interventionist  European countries who say.. Let Iran have nukes... they probably wont use them.

Brian

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 02:28:23 AM »
All great empires have come to an end.  Do you think this presidential race of all morons is a sign of the slow decline of this country into a third world republic?  Also do you see the fact that most Americans are evil atheist leftists only interested in seeking pleasure angering G-d as a sign that decline is evident?  Thoughts on this? I personally doubt America will still be America in 100 years without a major revolution or major war.

I think very few people in America or Europe are openly atheists. They may be secular and not religious observant, but that does not necessarily mean to reject G-d. It's not good to be secular anyway. But strong religiousness of the past was no better. Spaniards came here in the name of G-d but didn't keep any of His Laws...they raped, stole, enslaved......The military regime here in Argentina was strongly "religious", they forbade evolution theory.... but they killed 20 thousand persons!!!!
Non- religious have a lot of mistaken ideology, and some absurd thoughts, but they may be sensitive to their neighbours' suffering and believe in Hashem in their own way.
In fact nearly all religious people also believe in their own way, and their ways are often farther from Hashem than the seculars'. ( I am referring to Goyim)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
<<I think very few people in America or Europe are openly atheists.>>

In some parts of Europe, it is actually embarrising to say you believe in god.

In other parts, saying you don't believe in god, is rather dangerous.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 02:51:41 AM »

In some parts of Europe, it is actually embarrising to say you believe in G-d.

In other parts, saying you don't believe in G-d, is rather dangerous.

Religious fundamentalism versus Secular fundamentalism. Communism versus Capitalism. Racial supremacy (classical racism) versus Racial equality (another form of racism, since it aims to destroy racial and ethnical identities), Right versus left. In conclusion two sides of the same coin
If we, Gentiles, want to get out of this situation, we must let the Jews alone once and for all. That's why I put so much enphasis on a Jewish Jerusalem.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 04:09:05 AM »

In some parts of Europe, it is actually embarrising to say you believe in G-d.

In other parts, saying you don't believe in G-d, is rather dangerous.

Religious fundamentalism versus Secular fundamentalism. Communism versus Capitalism. Racial supremacy (classical racism) versus Racial equality (another form of racism, since it aims to destroy racial and ethnical identities), Right versus left. In conclusion two sides of the same coin
If we, Gentiles, want to get out of this situation, we must let the Jews alone once and for all. That's why I put so much enphasis on a Jewish Jerusalem.
very interesting post Raul

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 04:21:27 AM »
If America will fall - what is the meaning of it?

I've been asking myself: what is the meaning of our having such a terrible choice of candidates in 2008 elections? What is G-d trying to say to us? What is his message? Perhaps, he wants to teach us the hard way. Why are we, humans, such creatures that we always must be taught the hard way?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 05:15:28 AM »
I am confused wasnt this my topic :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 07:03:02 AM »
not for awhile.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 07:39:32 AM »
Many friends and colleagues have asked me this same question over the last couple of months, whether or not I believe America will fall.

Although I try hard to remain optimistic, I am afraid that this nation is currently at extreme risk of "falling"... It saddens and depresses me to no end to believe it's actually possible for America to fall, it weighs heavy on my mind, soul and spirit.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

newman

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:54 AM »
The US is still in a better position to save itself than other nations. If the USA shut off access to it's markets to China, China would collapse.

The American public is heavily armed and the vast majority of it's defense forces and police support full constitutional rights for the citizens.

It's just a question of how long it will take for people to wake up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »
The Pentagon's high-tech weaponry "world's most powerful" (which has not won any wars since the end of WWII) is not an indication that we have many more good years ahead of us.

The opposite is true.

It is symptomatic of an Empire on its last legs.

America will come to a crashing halt, literally overnight, exactly as did the USSR.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »

VERY true brother!  :-\ :'(

And it is in the VERY near future!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 11:44:18 AM »
With Obama it will we will be like France just as Romney said
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »
In the annuals of World History...USA has lasted longer than any Repubic in the world....We are on borrowed time...The Roman empire lasted for only 500 years but they had very similiar problems we are facing today...
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »
It will, but in a long time in the future.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »
The Pentagon's high-tech weaponry "world's most powerful" (which has not won any wars since the end of WWII) is not an indication that we have many more good years ahead of us.

The opposite is true.

It is symptomatic of an Empire on its last legs.

America will come to a crashing halt, literally overnight, exactly as did the USSR.

Totally wrong, as the 50 states aren't going anywhere. America isn't an empire with territories in distant lands with disgruntled populations that need maintaining, ask someone from Arizona or someone from Florida, or a person in Wisconsin what their nationality is, and they will identify themselves as AMERICAN. Because of this simple thing America will never fall.

I'm not saying we're not going to see rough times, the economy may very well crash, but the country won't. We've been through it before and came through it, we survived the Great Depression, we survived Jimmy Carter, America will survive this.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.