Author Topic: I did a test and if I will succeed I will go to Tamarck summer camp, Toronto  (Read 9165 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
http://www.tamarackcamps.com/

Sounds fun, I hope I'll pass.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Why? You allready live in Israel, just stay their. Aren't their many camps in Israel, expecially their are people from America who go their.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Why? Because I want too. I don't have to stay in Israel my whole life, I can go to other countries and have fun there, come here first and than you'll have the right to speak.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
http://www.tamarackcamps.com/

Sounds fun, I hope I'll pass.
Do Not Go!  I went to that camp at once, and it is completely absent of any Yiddishkeit.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
It does look like a lot of fun.

It doesn't seem too Jewish, but I'm not sure if you want "too Jewish".

Have a good time there.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 02:35:40 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
PLEASE, TRUST ME, it is a TERRIBLE place for Judaism.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dexter, I also think you should stay in Israel. You have no idea what a surprise it will be for you when you land here and you see shvartzas running loose. It is much worse than a zoo. I think you should try to find some fun things to do in Israel. I doubt that camp is worth you coming here for.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Dexter, I also think you should stay in Israel. You have no idea what a surprise it will be for you when you land here and you see shvartzas running loose. It is much worse than a zoo. I think you should try to find some fun things to do in Israel. I doubt that camp is worth you coming here for.
At Tamarack you won't find any shvartzas running rampant, only Reform "Judaism."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
At Tamarack you won't find any shvartzas running rampant, only Reform "Judaism."

Odkahanechai, when he lands in the airport, he will immediately see negros who are not in control of themselves. I am sure their must be exciting things to do in Israel so their is no reason to come to here. If you drive in certain parts of Brooklyn, you will see more muslims than in ramallah.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
I don't care if they will be reform Jews, I don't care I'll see Black people and Muslims, all I care is that I will have fun.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't care if they will be reform Jews, I don't care I'll see Black people and Muslims, all I care is that I will have fun.

Dexter, are you sure their is nothing fun to do in Israel? I bet your parents will miss you alot.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Dexter, I have been there, and I'm telling you, you will not have fun.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dexter alot of camps in the USA and Canada try to lure you in by making fancy websites that show kids having fun but in reality, once you get there they will be very strict and lay down lots of rules. Most kids are forced to go away for the summer by their parents so they have no choice. I can guarantee that once you get to the camp, they will be mean as hell and you will hate it. People here are not as nice as in Israel so believe me I am telling you the truth.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Fine..I'll see. Anyway, what's metter is that I'll pass the test.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope you stay in Israel so when I come there I will see you. :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Is Jewish Law kept in that camp? Kosher? Shabat?... Prayers, Tefilim......?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

If it is reform, like someone said, then they would allow and encourage gay and lesbian child couples.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
It is a Kosher camp, but they do not encourage Shmiras Shabbos, and in fact make it very difficult.  No davening, obviously, but they have Reformed "services" on Shabbos.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer

If it is reform, like someone said, then they would allow and encourage gay and lesbian child couples.

Tzvi, don't go so far!!!!! But honestly, I think that attending a Reform service is enough a problem. You cannot be a Jewish and , at the same time, recite a twisted text of Shemone Esre, omitting the Techiat HaMesim prayer, showing disbelief in Hashem's unlimited power!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 04:07:33 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Tzvi, don't go so far!!!!! But honestly, I think that attending a Reform service is enough a problem. You cannot be a Jewish and , at the same time, recite a twisted test of Shemone Esre, omitting the Techiat HaMesim prayer, showing disbelief in Hashem's unlimited power!!!!
Dexter, if you need more convincing, I can give you a much more detailed description of the camp.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I'm not sure if you want to be around that many American and Canadian Jewish children at the same time.  Meeting them will be a big shock, and you'll probably be repulsed by most of them.  I'm sure you'd be able to find some friends though.  If some of the members are saying that they've been there and didn't have a good time, I would take that into consideration. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Are you guys joking?

Dexter should go.  That way he could convince his fellow campers to become JTF supporters and forum members.

He could be an Ambassador of Goodwill.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Are you guys joking?

Dexter should go.  That way he could convince his fellow campers to become JTF supporters and forum members.

Trust me, Scriabin, it will not work like that...

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Are you guys joking?

Trust me, Scriabin, it will not work like that...

Please explain.  Is this place some kind of left-wing indoctrination program?

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
These camps will not hire locals for a reason.

It's not as if there are a shortage of Jews from Toronto looking for a summer job.  But when they start to bring in workers from abroad, it means they need suckers.  Do you want to be that sucker?

The Jews of Canada are kikes.  Even the so called "Kahanist" "Conservative" Jews here will sell their brethren out for a penny.  I slept on the bench of my local park, in a densely populated and not to mention wealthy Jewish area for two weeks, and no one so much as came up to me and asked me why I was there.

The treachery of the left wing Jews of Canada pales in comparison to the US kikes and would bring any self-respecting Jew down on their knees by just reading the local communist jewish rag known as the "Canadian Jewish News".

I was in the גהני גהנום - the "hell of hells" as I call it, the worst homeless shelter of North America in Toronto, aptly named "Satan House", and I almost burst to tears when after months and months of begging the Jewish Family and Child Services for Kosher meals to no avail, the moslems drive by and offer their dead animal flesh.

Stay away from the Canadian Jews and stay away from Toronto.