Author Topic: I did a test and if I will succeed I will go to Tamarck summer camp, Toronto  (Read 9184 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
These camps will not hire locals for a reason.

It's not as if there are a shortage of Jews from Toronto looking for a summer job.  But when they start to bring in workers from abroad, it means they need suckers.  Do you want to be that sucker?

The Jews of Canada are kikes.  Even the so called "Kahanist" "Conservative" Jews here will sell their brethren out for a penny.  I slept on the bench of my local park, in a densely populated and not to mention wealthy Jewish area for two weeks, and no one so much as came up to me and asked me why I was there.

The treachery of the left wing Jews of Canada pales in comparison to the US kikes and would bring any self-respecting Jew down on their knees by just reading the local communist jewish rag known as the "Canadian Jewish News".

I was in the גהני גהנום - the "hell of hells" as I call it, the worst homeless shelter of North America in Toronto, aptly named "Satan House", and I almost burst to tears when after months and months of begging the Jewish Family and Child Services for Kosher meals to no avail, the moslems drive by and offer their dead animal flesh.

Stay away from the Canadian Jews and stay away from Toronto.

Wow, that is a heartbreaking story. I was really saddened to read about what you went through. Are you in a better situation now? I do have to say that don't be so sure the kikes who live in Lakewood, Flatbush, Boro Park, Williamsburg and so many other places would be any kinder to you. I think that the only place you would find someone who would help you in a situation like that is in crown heights. It's sad to say but it's the truth. Most of the NYC orthodox jews are cold, mean people as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
He's not going there as a counselor, he's going there as a camper.  But Tamarack does hire a lot of British and Australians (Goyim, of course).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

It's not as if there are a shortage of Jews from Toronto looking for a summer job.  But when they start to bring in workers from abroad, it means they need suckers.  Do you want to be that sucker?

The Jews of Canada are kikes.  Even the so called "Kahanist" "Conservative" Jews here will sell their brethren out for a penny.  I slept on the bench of my local park, in a densely populated and not to mention wealthy Jewish area for two weeks, and no one so much as came up to me and asked me why I was there.

The treachery of the left wing Jews of Canada pales in comparison to the US kikes and would bring any self-respecting Jew down on their knees by just reading the local communist jewish rag known as the "Canadian Jewish News".

I was in the גהני גהנום - the "hell of hells" as I call it, the worst homeless shelter of North America in Toronto, aptly named "Satan House", and I almost burst to tears when after months and months of begging the Jewish Family and Child Services for Kosher meals to no avail, the moslems drive by and offer their dead animal flesh.

How did you end up in such a terrible situation? Did your family abandon you? I feel so terrible about this. It's not surprising that orthodox jews didn't help you. We have a situation with Israel surrounded and being attacked by muslim nazis on a daily basis and look how so few jews actively support Israel and are right wing.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
How did you end up in such a terrible situation?

"כי אבי ואמי עזבני וה' יאספני...."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
How did you end up in such a terrible situation?

"כי אבי ואמי עזבני וה' יאספני...."

Really?

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
Really.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Is Jewish Law kept in that camp? Kosher? Shabat?... Prayers, Tefilim......?

If it is reform, like someone said, then they would allow and encourage gay and lesbian child couples.

Tzvi, don't go so far!!!!! But honestly, I think that attending a Reform service is enough a problem. You cannot be a Jewish and , at the same time, recite a twisted text of Shemone Esre, omitting the Techiat HaMesim prayer, showing disbelief in Hashem's unlimited power!!!!

Im not, im just saying what the reform allow these days. They allow basically everything, intermarriage, also gay marriage. If that is allowed why would a gay relationship be forbidden?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

You cant judge the whole community just because of your personal experiece. Soory to hear about what happened to you (if it happened), but not every single Jew in the community is responsible for the actions of a few.

DWI- "don't be so sure the kikes who live in Lakewood, Flatbush, Boro Park, Williamsburg and so many other places would be any kinder to you."
About what DWI said is wrong, their are many good Jews in those communities. Again its something wrong, but cant say I didn't expect it from him  ::) .
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer

If it is reform, like someone said, then they would allow and encourage gay and lesbian child couples.

Tzvi, don't go so far!!!!! But honestly, I think that attending a Reform service is enough a problem. You cannot be a Jewish and , at the same time, recite a twisted text of Shemone Esre, omitting the Techiat HaMesim prayer, showing disbelief in Hashem's unlimited power!!!!

Im not, im just saying what the reform allow these days. They allow basically everything, intermarriage, also gay marriage. If that is allowed why would a gay relationship be forbidden?

Only SOME Reform allow gay marriage. Not all. It's a mitzvah not to consider a Jew guilty in a certain issues, just for having broken another Law.
Anyway, I have never heard anyone (Jew or Gentile) encouraging people to become gay. Even the most radical gay groups who claim weird "rights", as marriage or adoption, have never gone so far as encouraging straight people to try sodomy

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
You cant judge the whole community just because of your personal experiece. Soory to hear about what happened to you (if it happened), but not every single Jew in the community is responsible for the actions of a few.

How does the dictum go...  "If you save one Jewish life, it is as if you saved the entire world", and if the opposite - if you let a Jewish soul expire, it is as if you killed an entire world.

I have taken people literally off the streets - Jews, into my humble basement room, I have sacrificed my little money for food to give to total strangers.  What happened to me was just plain inexcusable.

Once I took this Breslover into my room, and he confirmed what I had felt my entire life since my youth, that there was something "Very wrong" with the community and that he was getting strange evil vibes from the place.

Indeed, a toxic community if there ever was one.

Oh well.  This is what you get when people choose to remain in blissful ignorance about the new world order.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:07:48 PM by gutb4 »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

Only SOME Reform allow gay marriage. Not all. It's a mitzvah not to consider a Jew guilty in a certain issues, just for having broken another Law.
Anyway, I have never heard anyone (Jew or Gentile) encouraging people to become gay. Even the most radical gay groups who claim weird "rights", as marriage or adoption, have never gone so far as encouraging straight people to try sodomy

Did you also know that it is a Mitzva to speak out agains't reform, even if they were agains't "gay marriages", because of the many other kefira they are involved in.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
Reform today is evil, and has been taken over, just as the American churches have been taken over, by unsavoury entities.

Let us not forget the heroic Jewish women of the Reform Movement who fought heroically against the fallaciously rooted routine mutilation that takes place.  These heroic women were slaughtered in the holocaust.

The Reform movement has never followed its own doctrine.  "The Reform Movement" should be looked at just like you would look at the united church.

By the way, the government is training ministers with churches affiliated with the united church to teach their congregations to obey the government in situations of martial law.  Why they would do this so suddenly in 30,000 parishes can only mean one thing.  Sources forthcoming upon request.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Tzvi, it's a mitzvah to accuse someone of the mistakes or misdeeds he has really done. But it's an aveirah to accuse him of an evil he hasn't done.
For example, if a Goy here is a thief and goes around stealing, it's my duty to call the police. But it would be wrong and evil if I told the police that that thief is also guilty of murder which in fact was made by another guy.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Tzvi, it's a mitzvah to accuse someone of the mistakes or misdeeds he has really done. But it's an aveirah to accuse him of an evil he hasn't done.
For example, if a Goy here is a thief and goes around stealing, it's my duty to call the police. But it would be wrong and evil if I told the police that that thief is also guilty of murder which in fact was made by another guy.

I didn't say anything extra, they allow gay marriages, and thats what I said, why would it be far-fetched to say that they would allow a gay couple and not even marriage).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't care if they will be reform Jews, I don't care I'll see Black people and Muslims, all I care is that I will have fun.

Dexter, enjoy yourself

and for all of you naysayers...you can't obtain wisdom sheltering yourself from other countries and other people who might be different in views.  As long as you, Dexter, hold on to yourself and become wiser from this experience.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer

I didn't say anything extra, they allow gay marriages, and thats what I said, why would it be far-fetched to say that they would allow a gay couple and not even marriage).

ONLY SOME reform allow gay marriage. Not all!!!!!! And even those who allow gay marriage, don't encourage "child gay couples"!!! In fact, you did say something extra!!! I strongly disagree with the reform, but certanily I don't wish to see any libel against Jews. Do you really wish the Goyim to quote this site to "prove" that, at least a branch of Judaism promotes immorality among children, that at least some Jewish summer camps are involved in children corruption..... ??????????

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

ONLY SOME reform allow gay marriage. Not all!!!!!! And even those who allow gay marriage, don't encourage "child gay couples"!!! In fact, you did say something extra!!! I strongly disagree with the reform, but certanily I don't wish to see any libel against Jews. Do you really wish the Goyim to quote this site to "prove" that, at least a branch of Judaism promotes immorality among children, that at least some Jewish summer camps are involved in children corruption..... ??????????

Whatever, (according to their thinking) what would be wrong is 2 boys are together, if 2 men are allowed to be. Anyway their is no merit to the reform movement what-so-ever.
 To what I was saying before - IT IS A MITZVAH TO DENIGRATE THEM [THE HERETICS]"
(CHAFETZ CHAIM HILCHOT LASHON HARA KLAL 8:5)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Hey, if I am going to a goyishah medical school why can't Dexter go to a reform camp.  He'll hopefully have some fun being in a different country and learn why the reform are so evil ... nothing substitutes seeing it with your own eyes. Although you would be better off studying Torah or working in Yukutiel's settlement ... no disagreement there.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey, if I am going to a goyishah medical school why can't Dexter go to a reform camp.  He'll hopefully have some fun being in a different country and learn why the reform are so evil ... nothing substitutes seeing it with your own eyes. Although you would be better off studying Torah or working in Yukutiel's settlement ... no disagreement there.

Is this a serious question? You are in medical school to earn a living, he wants to go to camp in order to have a good time. + who says that the medical school is a bad place? Their not Jewish but it doesn't mean they are evil people, BUT being associated with refom and learning their messed up, philosophy on Judasim which is wrong is forbidden.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
It may be a mitzvah to expose heretics as whay they are: HERETIC. Not to spread libels about crimes, especially if those heretic are still halachically Jewish. And anyway, no mitzvah applies, when it endangers Jewish security. Even if it were allowed to make false accusations against an heretic, you cannot do it if it endangers the whole Am Yisrael. How can you spread the false suspicion that some Jewish orgs. (even if heretic) may be involved in child sexual abuse????
In fact, some Catholic priests have been accused of child molestation, and some of them may be really guilty of the crime. But nobody would even think demanding the destruction of Catholics, let alone all Christians!!!!
But if someone spreads the libel against a Jewish group, then all Jews and those who support them may be attacked!!!!!! Have you forgotten the anti-Semites???? They are eager to take anything at their reach, to use against Am Yisrael, and those who support it!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:41:55 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I agree with you Tzvi.  I'm just saying it's not the end of the world to go to a deform camp as the secular schools in Israel are not much different ... and they are probably going to stay as far away from religion as possible in the camp and not do any indocrinating at all since half of the student will not be jewish anyway so it will be more like a secular Israeli camp than anything else and that's what type of school Dexter is in already so no difference.  
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Is this a serious question? You are in medical school to earn a living, he wants to go to camp in order to have a good time. + who says that the medical school is a bad place? Their not Jewish but it doesn't mean they are evil people, BUT being associated with refom and learning their messed up, philosophy on Judasim which is wrong is forbidden.

Tzvi, why don't we send him to the shas summer camp for boys. I am sure he can learn honesty and integrity from them. He would probably come out loving judaism and religious jews from the experience.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

Tzvi, why don't we send him to the shas summer camp for boys. I am sure he can learn honesty and integrity from them. He would probably come out loving judaism and religious jews from the experience.

If your parents would have sent you to a yeshiva, or would have taught you how to be a human being then maybe you wouldn't have been in the category of someone who will be sent to a very hoot place for a very long time. In the future you will see.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
You both, DWI and Tzwi.... is it that I can't understand modern colloquial English...or is it that you, DWI, are being sarcastic about Shas Yeshivot? And the same to you Tzwi, who seem to hate Chabad!!!!!!
Can't you stop attacks, and concentrate on our enemies, the enemies of Mankind?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

If your parents would have sent you to a yeshiva, or would have taught you how to be a human being then maybe you wouldn't have been in the category of someone who will be sent to a very hoot place for a very long time. In the future you will see.

Roshel, being that you make g-d's decisions for him, it must really be the case that I will be burning in hell. After all, if you say so it must be. Now onto some more realistic things, how can someone who slandered such a large portion of Chabad Chasidim saying that they need to be excommunicated get so uptight when I criticize shas or his rabbis. I guess some people here consider jews who are unlike themselves, not to be jews. Their is a certain arrogance in thinking that you know what g-d will do. Only a fool could be repeatedly sure that he knows g-d's entire game plan. If someone did know of this game plan, I can assure everyone that it wouldn't be someone who belittles, slanders and dehumanizes so many kind lubavitchers of whom a few are members of this forum.