Author Topic: I did a test and if I will succeed I will go to Tamarck summer camp, Toronto  (Read 9196 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
please quote me where I said that Chabad needs to be excommunicated? 
 You keep making me sound like you (G-d forbid, lehavdil). What I origionally said in response to Lubab was that he shouldn't suggest excommunicating religious Jews, and Rabbis, because if anything he should first look into his own group.
 How many times should I repeat what I have, but either way all you want to do is defame me, defame Talmedi Hachamim and defame whole Religious communities for no apparent reason.
 About what is going on with Chabad on the other threads, yes I am backing Judea and when the discussion is going on, then why cant I post a comment? I never cursed any Rabbi, unlike someone here, but point out the problems, since the discussion is going on.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Your words defame you Mr Tzvi, I don't have to. For the benefit of our dear memebers, I just browsed through some threads and found some nice posts which personify our in house tzaddik. Below are some quotes from tzvi ben roshel. In no way is it complete, I simply don't have the time now to look through everything.

I agree, nothing personal on Lubab, but this cant be permitted as legit in any way shape or form. It is xtianity reincarnated.

So when I origionaly said to Lubab that if anything, if we are going to talk about excommunicating some observent Jews, then we should start in Chabad.

About sending in $, I dont work now, so I dont have too much $ to give. But when I do have, I will admit that I dont give to JTF, not because its not good, but becuase I feel that the best spiritual investment I can do is to give to www.Torahanytime.com - which is involved with lectures and is responsible for getting thousands of Jews religious and to know the Torah, and learn Torah (which is = to all the Mitzvot, every second of learning)- simply speaking- its the best investment in history to do.

About lubavitch, it cannot be denied that many of them belive that their previous DEAD Rabbi will come back to life (or actually he isn't dead, like they say), and he is the moshiah, etc. Their are many parelles between them and the followers of yeshu, and also many other false messiahs.

Lubab lets not talk about excommunicating Rabbis, if anything the Lubavitch would be #1 on the list.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hey, if I am going to a goyishah medical school why can't Dexter go to a reform camp.  He'll hopefully have some fun being in a different country and learn why the reform are so evil ... nothing substitutes seeing it with your own eyes. Although you would be better off studying Torah or working in Yukutiel's settlement ... no disagreement there.

Is this a serious question? You are in medical school to earn a living, he wants to go to camp in order to have a good time. + who says that the medical school is a bad place? Their not Jewish but it doesn't mean they are evil people, BUT being associated with refom and learning their messed up, philosophy on Judasim which is wrong is forbidden.

Forbidding it may cause a desire in people to go after it for a twisted reason. Dexter is a big boy...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey, if I am going to a goyishah medical school why can't Dexter go to a reform camp.  He'll hopefully have some fun being in a different country and learn why the reform are so evil ... nothing substitutes seeing it with your own eyes. Although you would be better off studying Torah or working in Yukutiel's settlement ... no disagreement there.

Is this a serious question? You are in medical school to earn a living, he wants to go to camp in order to have a good time. + who says that the medical school is a bad place? Their not Jewish but it doesn't mean they are evil people, BUT being associated with refom and learning their messed up, philosophy on Judasim which is wrong is forbidden.

Forbidding it may cause a desire in people to go after it for a twisted reason. Dexter is a big boy...

Being gay is also forbidden. Are you telling me that because it is forbidden, now everyone is going to be gay because of that? Or it shouldn't be forbidden because of that?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Being gay is also forbidden. Are you telling me that because it is forbidden, now everyone is going to be gay because of that? Or it shouldn't be forbidden because of that?

Tzvi, being gay is forbidden by judaism, going to this camp is not forbidden.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Your words defame you Mr Tzvi, I don't have to. For the benefit of our dear memebers, I just browsed through some threads and found some nice posts which personify our in house tzaddik. Below are some quotes from tzvi ben roshel. In no way is it complete, I simply don't have the time now to look through everything.

I agree, nothing personal on Lubab, but this cant be permitted as legit in any way shape or form. It is xtianity reincarnated.

So when I origionaly said to Lubab that if anything, if we are going to talk about excommunicating some observent Jews, then we should start in Chabad.

About sending in $, I dont work now, so I dont have too much $ to give. But when I do have, I will admit that I dont give to JTF, not because its not good, but becuase I feel that the best spiritual investment I can do is to give to www.Torahanytime.com - which is involved with lectures and is responsible for getting thousands of Jews religious and to know the Torah, and learn Torah (which is = to all the Mitzvot, every second of learning)- simply speaking- its the best investment in history to do.

About lubavitch, it cannot be denied that many of them belive that their previous DEAD Rabbi will come back to life (or actually he isn't dead, like they say), and he is the moshiah, etc. Their are many parelles between them and the followers of yeshu, and also many other false messiahs.

Lubab lets not talk about excommunicating Rabbis, if anything the Lubavitch would be #1 on the list.

???   ::) . Whats wrong about what I said?
1- was talking about beliving a person is G-d.
2, 4, and 5 were to lubab so?
3- I was saying that when I had $ and I gave charity, I gave to www.Torahanytime.com . Was I speaking out agains't JTF or any other charity organization, NO, I just said honestly where I gave $ when I had (either way its very little and insignificant , it would not make a difference). When B"H I will have a good amount of money, I would be able to give to many different organizations.  

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

I dont have the source, but im pretty sure no Rabbi would allow a parent to send a child to such a camp (well no real Orthodox Rabbi).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

it's goign to the camp despite the point of views of the people there to learn ideals.

Homosexuality is evil behavior.
Learning what backward people do is, in itself, not evil.
Making it forbidden to learn what backward people do is NOT what i would want to encourage an INTELLIGENT person to do.  Otherwise, curiosity will bite him in the future.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I dont have the source, but im pretty sure no Rabbi would allow a parent to send a child to such a camp (well no real Orthodox Rabbi).

"Real" orthodox?

You [censored] me off, Tzvi!  It's only real when you agree with it, but when you disagree with it, it's fake!?

I can't stand your self-righteous prideful fundamentalism! You do Torah and Judaism no justice with your insanity! I dont' blame DWI being pissed off with you because of your annoying attitude of life in general!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

"Real" orthodox?

You [censored] me off, Tzvi!  It's only real when you agree with it, but when you disagree with it, it's fake!?

I can't stand your self-righteous prideful fundamentalism! You do Torah and Judaism no justice with your insanity! I dont' blame DWI being pissed off with you because of your annoying attitude of life in general!

Dan you hit it spot on. Only if someone agrees with tzvis rabbis and his outlook is he a jew in the eyes of tzvi. He terrorizes Chabad  but gets all excited when the evil of Ovadia Yosef is exposed. He actually thinks of himself as being above g-d because he always manages to pronounce on this forum what g-d will do to me. He predicted that I will burn in hell and he wished that it would come quickly. Over and over again, he makes decisions that only g-d is able to. He feels that he is holy enough to criticise chabad and he wants to excommunicate them from the jewish community. Look how he want to torture these people. Look at what a horrible example he sets for non religious jews. Anyone who reads his posts is immediately turned off. I wish he would be banned from this forum but I doubt it will happen.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer

Sigh.  The עם הארצות in here is disturbing.

I was once sitting at a table Shavuos time.  There was a homosexual there I knew and some other guy who I know to be a paranoid schizoid.  Anyways, he was quite arrogant and he started bringing up pseudo-Judaic tracts.  Such as the fable that Adam's first wife was Lilith the queen of demons.

This fable was written in a medieval era book called "Aleph Bet D'Eliyahu" or something like that and was never accepted in mainstream Judaism.  Before he brought this up, in a direct effort to attack his homosexual friend (His friend was not an acting homosexual - and this is the point I'm trying to bring up) he started saying how the Jewish Messiah was not coming because of homosexuality while emitting an evil glance at his poor friend.

I felt like I was one of the Rabbonim at the table of the רשע who mistakenly invited Bar Kamtza who didn't speak up when Bar Kamtza was publicly humiliated.

Homosexuality is not against the Torah.  Lying with another man is.  It is perfectly acceptable to be a homosexual if God created you that way.  Anyone who attacks homosexuals strictly based on how they were created is a wicked wretch and may heaven have mercy on your soul.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Sigh.  The עם הארצות in here is disturbing.

I was once sitting at a table Shavuos time.  There was a homosexual there I knew and some other guy who I know to be a paranoid schizoid.  Anyways, he was quite arrogant and he started bringing up pseudo-Judaic tracts.  Such as the fable that Adam's first wife was Lilith the queen of demons.

This fable was written in a medieval era book called "Aleph Bet D'Eliyahu" or something like that and was never accepted in mainstream Judaism.  Before he brought this up, in a direct effort to attack his homosexual friend (His friend was not an acting homosexual - and this is the point I'm trying to bring up) he started saying how the Jewish Messiah was not coming because of homosexuality while emitting an evil glance at his poor friend.

I felt like I was one of the Rabbonim at the table of the רשע who mistakenly invited Bar Kamtza who didn't speak up when Bar Kamtza was publicly humiliated.

Homosexuality is not against the Torah.  Lying with another man is.  It is perfectly acceptable to be a homosexual if G-d created you that way.  Anyone who attacks homosexuals strictly based on how they were created is a wicked wretch and may heaven have mercy on your soul.

Well thats just a semantics game. 

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
Let's not.  You're agendizing.

Making blanket statements about homosexuals is tantamount to collective abuse.  These kids who know they're different will still grow up and marry a female and have a family if they're not constantly berated about the way they were created.

Judaism never stood for this.  All that it says is that a man shall not lie with another man.  It is not a sin to be born a homosexual.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Well it's certainly debatable whether or not people are born homosexual.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
In fact, there is a difference between being gay (sexual deviation), and lying with another man (sodomy). The fisrt is not even mentioned in the Torah, while the second is in fact a sin. Not all gays do the act of sodomy, and not all sodomites are gay, either.( just search for ancient Geek history, sodomy was a custom, and I assume most Greek sodomites were straight) I assume that people here mean "sodomites" when they say "gay".
However, even regarding real sodomites, we must be very carefull with hate words. Today there is no fully recognised Sanhedrin in Israel, and no Noahide Dayanim in Gentile lands. If we had such courts.... perhaps many would be condemned before the sodomites, for other sins. So better be carefull!!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Wow..5 pages. Anyway, I will let you know if I will get through it. I don't understand why is it so bother that it's a reform Jewish camp (if it is..). I think they'll be seculer, not reform.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow..5 pages. Anyway, I will let you know if I will get through it. I don't understand why is it so bother that it's a reform Jewish camp (if it is..). I think they'll be seculer, not reform.

Just tell them about JTF.

That's all I ask.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
Well it's certainly debatable whether or not people are born homosexual.

Irrelevant at this point.  I don't think children try and deviate from the norm to the extent of alienating themselves from their family, society, and whatnot.

Any homosexual can derive pleasure with sexual actions with a woman.

This is all the Torah is saying.  If you are inclined to sleep with a man, you will be severely punished if you do, go and marry a woman.  That's all.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Good luck Dexter.  Hope you get to enjoy camp, whether it's this one or another.  I agree with Scriabin, it good give you a good chance to spread the JTF message, and if you happen to see evil behavior, I'm sure given your background and values, you would be strong enough not to partake in it.   O0

newman

Homosexuality is not against the Torah.  Lying with another man is.  It is perfectly acceptable to be a homosexual if G-d created you that way.  Anyone who attacks homosexuals strictly based on how they were created is a wicked wretch and may heaven have mercy on your soul.

As much as I doubt the bonafides of this poster he may well be technically correct.

An urge to act evil (be it sodomy, assaulting another motorist, stealing etc) in itself is not a crime. Only the deed is.

I watched a show on TV about such things. According to the program there could be many 'homosexuals' who never have sex with another man for social, cultural or religious reasons. They also said there are pedophiles who never actually mollest children. I suppose if such people are able to resist their urges and not act on them we can't really condemn them.

I don't think too many would resist though.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer

You'd be surprised.

newman

You'd be surprised.

Well getting the numbers would be impossible. What closet, non-active homo or pedo is going to admit their inclination, even in some anonymous university questionaire?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Fine..I'll see. Anyway, what's metter is that I'll pass the test.

What type of test do they make you take?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer

Yeah, i want to ask them same thing....

Though from the website and the pictures, it does look like a lot of fun.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Yeah, i want to ask them same thing....

Though from the website and the pictures, it does look like a lot of fun.

the website looks interesting and pics