Author Topic: Hundreds of Eritrean Schvartzas at UN Office In Tel Aviv  (Read 14959 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hundreds of Eritrean Schvartzas at UN Office In Tel Aviv
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 04:04:02 AM »
Newman, all the stories this muslim skunk is telling are untrue. It's a joke. We need to ban him fast.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 04:06:38 AM »
Oh the 'poor little gypo, muSSlim-nazi scum Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Here's a news flash:

The Kahanist DID SOMETHING. One less muSSlim-nazi animal to kill Jews, send money to terrorists or breed more muSSlim-nazis.

I'm just sorry he didn't frag ALL the muSSlim prisoners!

Yea my father was in the desert rationing his water because the israeli government was experimenting at that time very cruelly of depriving the soldiers of water.

Literally dying in the desert, defending the land, and this cook who is sitting on his donkey all day is a hero.

I think you just proved my point.

As the Good Book says........."Better to sit on ones donkey and THEN stab a muSSlim-nazi that  to never stab a muSSlim-nazi at all". :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 04:10:17 AM »
Again, we kahanists don't care what the world thinks of us. Thats only for weiselthal type jews.

You may not care, but other Jews do. You are not the owner of Am Yisrael, get it?
Conspiracy theories are made by anti-Semites, but sometimes disgracefully believed by ignorant people who know nothing about Judaism. Your behaviour is similar to Israeli leaders who think they can decide the fate of the Land of Israel in the name of all Jews!!!!!! You also claim decide in place of all Jews, and don't care about other Jews who want the world to know what Judaism really is. You don't mind if Gentiles think Judaism is hate!!!!

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 04:11:30 AM »
Newman, all the stories this muslim skunk is telling are untrue. It's a joke. We need to ban him fast.

You want me to post pictures of my father's army badges?

newman

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 04:13:36 AM »

You want me to post pictures of my father's army badges?

Did he steal them while he was looting the bodies of dead Jewish soldiers for a few pennies?

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 04:19:11 AM »
Yes, and he photographed himself in them too.  He also forged his documents, his Israeli passport, and has been secretly hiding from us all these years that he is really an Egyptian, not an Orthodox Jew.

Oh yea, he's also an alien.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »
Oh the 'poor little gypo, muSSlim-nazi scum Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Here's a news flash:

The Kahanist DID SOMETHING. One less muSSlim-nazi animal to kill Jews, send money to terrorists or breed more muSSlim-nazis.

I'm just sorry he didn't frag ALL the muSSlim prisoners!

Yea my father was in the desert rationing his water because the israeli government was experimenting at that time very cruelly of depriving the soldiers of water.
Literally dying in the desert, defending the land, and this cook who is sitting on his donkey all day is a hero.

I think you just proved my point.

Who would believe that the Israeli Govt. would lose time making cruel experiments during the Kippur War, in which Israel was nearly anihilated? Wasn't it just a lack of water? How do you know it was done purposedly? And if you aren't sure... No good to spread this.......

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
Wow, we have so many trolls on this forum. Gutb4, Raulmarrio and dominator all need to be banned.

When you accuse Raulmarrio of being a troll, based on what I've read here.... it makes me think YOU might be the troll DWI...

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
This cook who is sitting on his donkey all day is a hero.

Who is the 'cook' you keep talking about?

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »
Who would believe that the Israeli Govt. would lose time making cruel experiments during the Kippur War, in which Israel was nearly anihilated? Wasn't it just a lack of water? How do you know it was done purposedly? And if you aren't sure... No good to spread this.......

Because Israel's government consisted of the same nazi eugenicist clique that occupied the first soviet politburo.

I have a tip for you Raulmarrio.  Never try to protect a government to try and make a country look good.  The government is there as servants of the people and not vice versa.  Any other form of government only leads to catastrophe.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »
I agree, a country is not its government. But spreading libels against the Israeli Govt. if you are not sure......It only helps those evil anti-Semites who claim the founding leaders of the State were evil, and so Israel must be dismantled.

Offline gutb5

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2008, 11:32:01 PM »
I agree, a country is not its government. But spreading libels against the Israeli Govt. if you are not sure......It only helps those evil anti-Semites who claim the founding leaders of the State were evil, and so Israel must be dismantled.

As long as we have the bomb, we will never be dismantled.  Anyone who wants to "dismantle" us will have his country feel the wrath of Jewish science in the form of a mushroom cloud.

I will continue to speak the truth about the fascist disctatorship in Israel whether it pleases my enemies or not.  We the people dictate to the government what our orders are and not vice versa.

I am sick of this soap opera drama of what takes place continuously.  The government of Israel is a very cruel joke that needs to be shot by a firing squad.

If I had typed that in Israel, I would have been pursued by Shabak.  Kahannists and ordinary people are stalked by Shabak in Israel just for having a Pro Israel bumper sticker on the back of their cars.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2008, 11:54:27 PM »

As long as we have the bomb, we will never be dismantled.  Anyone who wants to "dismantle" us will have his country feel the wrath of Jewish science in the form of a mushroom cloud.

I will continue to speak the truth about the fascist disctatorship in Israel whether it pleases my enemies or not.  We the people dictate to the government what our orders are and not vice versa.

I am sick of this soap opera drama of what takes place continuously.  The government of Israel is a very cruel joke that needs to be shot by a firing squad.

If I had typed that in Israel, I would have been pursued by Shabak.  Kahannists and ordinary people are stalked by Shabak in Israel just for having a Pro Israel bumper sticker on the back of their cars.

Hey, Buddy.  Who's the 'cook' you keep talking about?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »
Have you read my reasons why I oppose to using the "Schwartza" word, Yaakov, what do you think?

Sergio 11

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2008, 06:33:58 AM »
These shavartza dogs have no business in Israel. Let them stay in their g-d forsaken black African countries. The israeli govt should load these beasts into a missile launcher and send them flying all the way back to Africa.

Some compassion maybe... no ok

these people have no where else to turn and are being hunted down like dogs.

still i don't see why Israel should let them in, they wouldnt do the same for jews in there time of need.

newman

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2008, 06:37:49 AM »
These shavartza dogs have no business in Israel. Let them stay in their g-d forsaken black African countries. The israeli govt should load these beasts into a missile launcher and send them flying all the way back to Africa.

still i don't see why Israel should let them in, they wouldnt do the same for jews in there time of need.

Let the perverts of europe take them. They let every other animal move there.

Sergio 11

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2008, 06:44:13 AM »
at the rate Israel is going there won't be a jewish homeland left to let refugees in to cripple the already crippled country

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2008, 08:27:31 AM »
Eritrea is a Nazi nation. Eritrea is currently the WORST persecutor of Christians in the world. I kid you not--Eritrea has set up death camps for all evangelical Christians.

Nice to know our "Christian" President, Jorge Wahhabi Bush, is rushing to their rescue.  ::)

This is a good point. If this refugees are Muslimes, they are a deadly danger for Jews in Israel.

Chaim has often said:

Those who will be merciful to the cruel, will one day cruel to the merciful.

Even if there is a change that they will murdered by the Egyptian, Eritrean or Sudanese Arab Muslime Nazis, every western country has to deport them immediately.

We have to care first about our lifes and not about the lifes of our most deadly enemies.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2008, 08:30:43 AM »

We could use some [censored] for shooting practice  :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »

We could use some schvartzas for shooting practice  :::D

When schvartza refugees go to germany is that what you call a chocolate bavarian?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2008, 08:37:42 AM »

When schvartza refugees go to germany is that what you call a chocolate bavarian?
We call blacks "negers" or "makakken" or "apen".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »

Do they still say untermanchen?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »

Here Newman, we have already a chocolate bavarian:

With music - he is pretty funny:

http://www.roberto-blanco.de/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »

Do they still say untermanchen?
"sub-humans" is a word I used on this board, and it means exactly the same.
I consider blacks and black evil culture as biologically programmed.
Why is it allowed to point out racial differences in muscle strength, but not in brain power?

newman

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »

Here Newman, we have already a chocolate bavarian:

With music - he is pretty funny:

http://www.roberto-blanco.de/

He looks like a cross between Arnie Schvartzanegger and a chimpanzee!