Author Topic: To Moderators/Admins- Why the hate is allowed?  (Read 8437 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
To Moderators/Admins- Why the hate is allowed?
« on: February 18, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »
I would like to ask the moderators in charge of the forum. Why are you allowing downwithislam to continually spew his hatred towards Rabbis, religious communities, me and other members of this forum. He attacks me and my links unprovoked. And then spreads lashon Hara agains't me, putting words into my mouth. I would want him banned, but can someone at least give a warning?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 07:57:52 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: To Moderators- Why the hate?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »
I like when you and downwithislam argue, it brings some liveliness to the forum.  It also cracks me up as well.    :::D :::D :::D  Tzvi, you don't have to get so mad when someone doesn't agree with your Torah.    Use this opportunity to learn how to talk with people who have different opinions than yourself and to learn from them.  Also take this opportunity to learn some Ahavat Yisrael as well.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
I like when you and downwithislam argue, it brings some liveliness to the forum.  It also cracks me up as well.    :::D :::D :::D  Tzvi, you don't have to get so mad when someone doesn't agree with your Torah.    Use this opportunity to learn how to talk with people who have different opinions than yourself and to learn from them.  Also take this opportunity to learn some Ahavat Yisrael as well.

Its one thing when 2 human beings disagree, but all this dog does is sprew hatred. He makes fun of Rabbis, makes fun of Religious communities and he twists what I say worse then the Israeli media. Why is he allowed to show his hatred for Rabbis? and Religious communities?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, first of all, I do not consider myself better than you , because I am a moderator on this forum.

I really feel honoured to be made moderator, but that doe not make my opinion more valid than yours in any way.

Is "down with islam " really offending Judaism!?!?!?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 06:34:30 PM »

I often disagree with you and Judea for example, but I dont go around saying Yemah Shemo to you, or to your Rabbis (even though you dont have 1), or to Judea's Rabbi (Rav Bar Chaim). I disagree but respect, wouldn't you agree?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »

Is "down with islam " really offending Judaism!?!?!?

Very much. When someone makes fun of and curses Talmedi Hachamim, this is a big offense to Judasim without a doubt. People can disagree, but not do what he is continually doing.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
A lot of what Downwithislam says is true, even if some of it is exaggerated, I've had similar experiences to what he talks about.  He has a valid reason for being mad at some of the religious communities and Rabbis.  He's cursing you out since you curse him out as well and tell him that he's going to hell and isn't really Jewish.  And you are very fanatical in only believing in exaclty what your Rabbi says and think that anyone who has a different opinion is a heretic, and you don't listen to other people's opinions.  When you go out of your Jewish neighborhood and talk to the Jews on the street, in Universities and in the world they will say much worse things than Downwithislam says and understand less about what your Rabbis say or Judaism than many Goyim, so it's your job to learn how to talk to these people, understand them, befriend them and bring them closer to the Torah.  If you can't talk with Downwithislam than you won't be able to get close to these people. 

Is he wrong for cursing out the Torah scholars?  Yes he is and I think that he should stop doing that as Chaim has stated that the forum shouldn't curse out Orthodox Rabbis.  I'll talk with the other moderators about that.  You are also wrong for treating DWI like scum. 

Oh, and for the 5th time I do have a Rabbi I go to, he just doesn't follow the majority my customs.  Prove to me when Ethics say "make yourself a Rav" that it's not talking about simply having a Rav to go to in synagague like it says "don't separate yourself from the community".  Prove to me that your opinion is correct that you have to follow everything that Rav says like you do to Rav Mizrachi.  If you can't do that then be quiet and stop mocking me. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »
A lot of what Downwithislam says is true, even if some of it is exaggerated, I've had similar experiences to what he talks about.  He has a valid reason for being mad at some of the religious communities and Rabbis.  He's cursing you out since you curse him out as well and tell him that he's going to hell and isn't really Jewish.  And you are very fanatical in only believing in exaclty what your Rabbi says and think that anyone who has a different opinion is a heretic, and you don't listen to other people's opinions.  When you go out of your Jewish neighborhood and talk to the Jews on the street, in Universities and in the world they will say much worse things than Downwithislam says and understand less about what your Rabbis say or Judaism than many Goyim, so it's your job to learn how to talk to these people, understand them, befriend them and bring them closer to the Torah.  If you can't talk with Downwithislam than you won't be able to get close to these people. 

Is he wrong for cursing out the Torah scholars?  Yes he is and I think that he should stop doing that as Chaim has stated that the forum shouldn't curse out Orthodox Rabbis.  I'll talk with the other moderators about that.  You are also wrong for treating DWI like scum. 

Oh, and for the 5th time I do have a Rabbi I go to, he just doesn't follow the majority my customs.  Prove to me when Ethics say "make yourself a Rav" that it's not talking about simply having a Rav to go to in synagague like it says "don't separate yourself from the community".  Prove to me that your opinion is correct that you have to follow everything that Rav says like you do to Rav Mizrachi.  If you can't do that then be quiet and stop mocking me. 

I promise you, I wasn't mocking you. Not even thinking about it.
 For the record, even though I do have my Rav (and no its not Rav Mizrahi - because he isn't here locally), I do learn from many Rabbis and opinions. 2ce a week I learn Talmud with an Askenazi Rav and a group of people (all Askenazim). Other times online I learn on www.Torahanytime.com - Which has many Rabbanim - Both Sefaradi and Askenazi. And in my shul my Rav is Bukharian. I also learn a little from Hassidim,- mainly Likutei Moharan- Rabbi Nachman (Breslev). And also a little bit of other.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 06:53:33 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »
Tzvi, can't you see the hypocrisy in all of your arguments? Your calling a fellow Jew a dog is lashon hara! You don't want anybody criticizing Shas rabbis, but you turn around and criticize Lubavitcher rabbis who actually love and care about all of their fellow Jews, regardless of whether they belong to their own denomination, or are secular or religious at all.

Furthermore, you profess to be such a Torahic/Talmudic expert--any Jew, no matter how secular, believes that deifying a human being is a grave sin, and yet you and Dominater are constantly elevating your own favorite rabbinical leaders as being saintly and sinless. It's rather amusing that you are more upset with a fellow Jew who follows different rebbes than you do than a Nazi Gentile troll who is on a mission against this entire organization because we didn't allow him to boast about missionizing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »
He makes fun of Rabbis, makes fun of Religious communities and he twists what I say worse then the Israeli media. Why is he allowed to show his hatred for Rabbis? and Religious communities?
How about you defending some actual religious communities--how about the devout hilltop communes in the most desolate parts of Judea who actually are preaching and living out Rabbinic Judaism, rather than your "heroes" in the holy land of Lakewood who speak unrepeateable blasphemies of their brothers and sisters who believe in Eretz Yisrael and continue to worship their Nazi-collaborating, light-skinned Wallace Fard some thirty years after his death...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 07:00:26 PM »
I never knew DownWithIslam was Jewish! :o

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »
Tzvi, can't you see the hypocrisy in all of your arguments? Your calling a fellow Jew a dog is lashon hara! You don't want anybody criticizing Shas rabbis, but you turn around and criticize Lubavitcher rabbis who actually love and care about all of their fellow Jews, regardless of whether they belong to their own denomination, or are secular or religious at all.

Furthermore, you profess to be such a Torahic/Talmudic expert--any Jew, no matter how secular, believes that deifying a human being is a grave sin, and yet you and Dominater are constantly elevating your own favorite rabbinical leaders as being saintly and sinless. It's rather amusing that you are more upset with a fellow Jew who follows different rebbes than you do than a Nazi Gentile troll who is on a mission against this entire organization because we didn't allow him to boast about missionizing.

c.f. you shouldn't be involved in this discussion in the first place. No offense but your not Jewish. And I did call him that wayyy after all the things that he has said. Why should I address him in a positive way after what he has continually done?
 About Lubavitch, I am not going agains't their movement, nor do I hate them, when the discussion was going on, and things were mentioned that I saw were not in accordence with Judasim, then I also added my opinion and joined in the discussion. I never cured lubavitch, or said y's,, etc. I was pointing out and backing Judea that things like believing that G-d is enclothed in a person- is idolatry, but then Lubab sorted it out, and affirmed that he believes in the 13 principles of faith etc. - And anyway why am I taking the hit, when others have also disagreed with that? + im not rambling hate, I stated disagreement.

I didn't say im a Torah/Talmud expect.
 Admiring someone and worshiping someone are different things. + I didn't even say I admire for example Rav Ovadio Yosef or even for you or others to, I said that the hate and cursing shouldn't go on agains't him.

_ what troll? did I miss something?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »
He makes fun of Rabbis, makes fun of Religious communities and he twists what I say worse then the Israeli media. Why is he allowed to show his hatred for Rabbis? and Religious communities?
How about you defending some actual religious communities--how about the devout hilltop communes in the most desolate parts of Judea who actually are preaching and living out Rabbinic Judaism, rather than your "heroes" in the holy land of Lakewood who speak unrepeateable blasphemies of their brothers and sisters who believe in Eretz Yisrael and continue to worship their Nazi-collaborating, light-skinned Wallace Fard some thirty years after his death...

I do admire both groups of Jews. The Jews who are living in Judea and Samaria are for the most part heroes, and great people, and the Jews who live in Lakewood or Boro Park for example are also good Jews for the most part. They dont have hatred for their Jews, if you belive that without first hand hearing it from their whole community then that is because you have heard Lashon Hara, and were/ are influenced by that.
 That's why Lashon Hara is such an evil thing. Once it spreads its like a wild fire. Those who spread it, how are they going to get repentence for it? Only G-d knows if its possible.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 07:16:20 PM »

c.f. you shouldn't be involved in this discussion in the first place. No offense but your not Jewish. And I did call him that wayyy after all the things that he has said. Why should I address him in a positive way after what he has continually done?
 About Lubavitch, I am not going agains't their movement, nor do I hate them, when the discussion was going on, and things were mentioned that I saw were not in accordence with Judasim, then I also added my opinion and joined in the discussion. I never cured lubavitch, or said y's,, etc. I was pointing out and backing Judea that things like believing that G-d is enclothed in a person- is idolatry, but then Lubab sorted it out, and affirmed that he believes in the 13 principles of faith etc. - And anyway why am I taking the hit, when others have also disagreed with that? + im not rambling hate, I stated disagreement.

I didn't say im a Torah/Talmud expect.
 Admiring someone and worshiping someone are different things. + I didn't even say I admire for example Rav Ovadio Yosef or even for you or others to, I said that the hate and cursing shouldn't go on agains't him.

_ what troll? did I miss something?

Here we go, Tzvi Ben roshel is starting the hate once more and making fun of "goyim." Chaimfan is one of the most righteous people in the whole world. He is more jewish than you tzvi. How dare you tell him he has no right to get in on this conversation simply because he isn't jewish. Look at the hate!! As far the Lubavitch discussion is concerned, calling the lubavitchers a "HUGG problem" is super hateful to most sane people. If I called Ovadia Yosef a HUGG problem then you would go ape. You have to start realizing that when someone disagrees with you, you don't go swearing that he will burn in hell forever and that it should come soon to him and then expect to walk away with your hands clean. Chaim Ben Pesach who is in charge has repeatedly said that he loves lubavitch, that shas is vile. He said that Rabbi Ovadia Yosef has made so many evil decisions that have cost so many jewish lives. Tzvi, you need to stop barking like a dog at anyone who breathes the wrong way on your getchkes and start being civilized.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »

I do admire both groups of Jews. The Jews who are living in Judea and Samaria are for the most part heroes, and great people, and the Jews who live in Lakewood or Boro Park for example are also good Jews for the most part. They dont have hatred for their Jews, if you belive that without first hand hearing it from their whole community then that is because you have heard Lashon Hara, and were/ are influenced by that.
 That's why Lashon Hara is such an evil thing. Once it spreads its like a wild fire. Those who spread it, how are they going to get repentence for it? Only G-d knows if its possible.

What do you mean "for the most part." Last I checked the only evil person living there was david haivri. Anyone who is willing to live in Yesha when the govt doesn't protect them at all is a hero.  For you to compare them to lakewood and boro park jews who we wont discuss here is cruel. Lakewood jews just spend their time attacking lubavitch. Tzvi, do you know that lakewood and boro park jews hate sefardim? Wake up and stop repeating what certain people tell yu like a parrot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »

Its one thing when 2 human beings disagree, but all this dog does is sprew hatred. He makes fun of Rabbis, makes fun of Religious communities and he twists what I say worse then the Israeli media. Why is he allowed to show his hatred for Rabbis? and Religious communities?

Tzvi you have to prove DWI wrong with his words.
I remember when I watched the link of Rabbi Mizrahi.  I have, for the most part, kept my mouth shut with you since then, give or take.  Not because you're right and I'm wrong. But because I needed to know where you come from and for me to learn somethign different.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 07:24:20 PM »
When you go out of your Jewish neighborhood and talk to the Jews on the street, in Universities and in the world they will say much worse things than Downwithislam says and understand less about what your Rabbis say or Judaism than many Goyim, so it's your job to learn how to talk to these people, understand them, befriend them and bring them closer to the Torah.

Not true. I know many Jews and I dont hear that type of talk from them. Yes once in a while someone might say that the Rabbis are strict, etc. and then we have a talk etc. I never hear people cursing Rabbis, etc. Many people that I talk to are either ignorant and they either say okay ill watch that video or they say noo its not for me, or I dont have time.
 Yes I did hear someone I know say something nasty about Religious Jews, and you know what- I first told him to stop, he continued, so I got up and left the table. I have no intention in befriending those type of people. Even if they are majority or minority, or even if we have to spread Torah to them. Why should I have friends like these? Or why should I even continue to be friends with people who act like criminals according to the Torah? I can just walk away and be have other true good friends.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »
You are right Dr. Dan. He never can refute anything I say so he just swears that I will burn in Hell and it will come fast. What a wonderful refutation.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
You are right Dr. Dan. He never can refute anything I say so he just swears that I will burn in Hell and it will come fast. What a wonderful refutation.

Listen, Tzvi sometimes has some good points. And so do you, DWI.

I know JTF isn't in the business of being politically correct.  However, I'm personally, for politeness and respectfully disagreeing with someone.

So far, I have to say that JDLforever and Lubab are the two more observant Jews on this forum (not counting Chaim), who show Ahavat Yisrael and show this respect towards me and any Jew here isn't Orthodox.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7746327b508887/

Okay here is about 10 minutes. (about the first 5 is something else), but the other 5 is about respecting Talmedi Hachamim.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »
Im all for showing respect towards other Jews. But you have to understand that when the Chief Sefardi Rabbi is being cursed at, how can I or any other Jew remain silent?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »

Listen, Tzvi sometimes has some good points. And so do you, DWI.

I know JTF isn't in the business of being politically correct.  However, I'm personally, for politeness and respectfully disagreeing with someone.

So far, I have to say that JDLforever and Lubab are the two more observant Jews on this forum (not counting Chaim), who show Ahavat Yisrael and show this respect towards me and any Jew here isn't Orthodox.

Dan I have to agree, Jdl4ever and Lubab are two very religious jews and I can only say the best about both of them. Sometimes the people who are quiet and gentle about their faith are really so much more observant than the person who barks and bites at anyone who utters a wrong syllable.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 07:55:24 PM »
what do you concider to not be quiet about their faith?

I post a link for Jews to learn Torah from. And you attack me repeadetly.

If I want to take the advantage and post a Torah lecture, where G-d willing some Jews will click on and learn then that is my right to do, and who are you to try to stop that and even to speak out agains't that? You very much resemble meritz and shinuy, in the way you go on your crusade agains't G-d forbid one Jew learning Torah and learing the truth. According to you G-d forbid one more Jew should click on the link and learn some Torah, because he might become religious.
  If you personally dont want to listin to the lectures for example, then I dont care, dont lisiten, stay the way you are, but dont post your hateful comments, trying to turn others off to their opportunity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »
what do you concider to not be quiet about their faith?

I post a link for Jews to learn Torah from. And you attack me repeadetly.

If I want to take the advantage and post a Torah lecture, where G-d willing some Jews will click on and learn then that is my right to do, and who are you to try to stop that and even to speak out agains't that? You very much resemble meritz and shinuy, in the way you go on your crusade agains't G-d forbid one Jew learning Torah and learing the truth. According to you G-d forbid one more Jew should click on the link and learn some Torah, because he might become religious.
  If you personally dont want to listin to the lectures for example, then I dont care, dont lisiten, stay the way you are, but dont post your hateful comments, trying to turn others off to their opportunity.

here's a pointer or suggestion...

You do preach a lot of righteous things on this forum and I do appreciate it...It's the way you say it which rubs me and DWI and other people the wrong way.
Observe how Lubab and JDL4ever communicate.  When they talk with me, I want to go towards Torah, but when you talk to me sometimes, I want to run the other direction.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 08:08:33 PM »

I love how someone in the same sentence first dismisses blatant disrespect of rabbis and Torah as "someone doesn't agree with your Torah" and then proceeds to lecture about ahavat yisrael.... Where do you think the concept of Ahavat Yisrael comes from?  Ahavat Yisrael is not a blanket excuse for venomous hatred to be accepted and glorified.