Author Topic: To Moderators/Admins- Why the hate is allowed?  (Read 8459 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: To Moderators/Admins- Why the hate is allowed?
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »
Well look who is the one really twisting other people words. When you posted that link or whatever it was, I merely said that if you posted Kahane style torah, it would be more accepted. I then called it shas style stuff. That is all I said. Dont act like a lying jail bound shas member and say I attacked you repeatedly. I never even attacked you for that, I attacked the link, not you personally so don't try and lie. On to another note, when you go ahead and wish hell on people, call them scummm and all the other tricks you have up your sleave, it certainly attracts nobody to your message. As you can see, just about all the members that have posted here have been completely supportive of me. I would bet that you have not brought one person on the whole forum closer to judaism during your stay here. Most people just think of you as an intolerant, cruel person. Don't think by posting those links that you are bringing people closer to judaism. You have not influenced even one person on this whole forum in a positive light. I would love to see how many people on here other than Dominator96 and KahaneBT consider you to be a great jew and an inspiration for others to become religious. As Dan so correctly pointed out, when you speak, it makes me want to run as far away from religiosity as possible. You are a real turn off.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:11:31 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: To Moderators- Why the hate?
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 08:11:26 PM »
"and yet you and Dominater are constantly elevating your own favorite rabbinical leaders as being saintly and sinless. "

Source?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
"and yet you and Dominater are constantly elevating your own favorite rabbinical leaders as being saintly and sinless. "

Source?

We aren't going to run around finding exact time and dates. All long standing memebers know what CF was referring to. Do some research.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:14:15 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
I nver claimed anyone was ever sinless. (except the 4 people in history - Benyamin, Davids father, Davids son and 1 other person I forgot).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 08:15:27 PM »
I nver claimed anyone was ever sinless. (except the 4 people in history - Benyamin, Davids father, Davids son and 1 other person I forgot).

Yes but you talk of these rabbis like they are saints. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is no saint.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »

Yes but you talk of these rabbis like they are saints. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is no saint.

He is one of the Gadolim of this generation, that is for sure. Without a question, he is the top Sefaradi Posek.  You can go ask around Sefardi Rabbanim they will all confirm what I said.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 08:18:43 PM »

Source?

We aren't going to run around finding exact time and dates. All long standing memebers know what CF was referring to. Do some research.

Who's we?  That was directed to C.F. whom I quoted.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »

And you talk about them in the most cruel and intolerant way. You talk about them as if they were hitler (G-d forbid).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »

Source?

Who's we?  That was directed to C.F. whom I quoted.

I know that but I have the right to post and I am using that right to defend him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »

And you talk about them in the most cruel and intolerant way. You talk about them as if they were hitler (G-d forbid).

Again you are lying, how do you know how I would speak about Hitler? It would be far worse than what I say about Ovadia Yosef. Ovadia Yosef is willing to sacrifice Jewish children just so he could stay in the govt and collect money so that must be exposed and admonished with a passion.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 08:25:36 PM »
Thats a heavy accusation, how do you know that he wants to sacrifice Jewish children? Anyway he is a Rabbi, not a politician. He spends most of his time in Talmud Torah and not devising plans to destroy the Jewish nation (G-d forbid), the way some try to portray him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »
Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel on Today at 06:13:12 PM
Quote from: DownwithIslam on Today at 05:52:39 PM
Lubab, why even waste your time answering this little cowards viscous attacks against Lubavitch. He is just agitated because the Lubavitcher Rebbeim were honest, wonderful people who were torutured in Europe because the refused to maser on other jews. Their whole lives were lived in honor and when unlimited amounts of money were placed in the hands of the last lubavitcher rebbe, he never took one penny of it. He simply handed it out to everyone who was willing to come. Lets contrast this with tzvi Ben roshells hero, Mr Ovadia yosef. All the money this man has is stolen. No party in Israel has had more people sent to prison for theft and corruption than mr yosefs shas party. The whore themselves out to traitor regimes while risking their fellow jews lives just so they can collect some more gelt. Rabbi Schneerson said that all jews were special while mr yosef thinks that if an Israeli soldier ever did an aveyra, then he deserves to die. Of course all the jews who died in the holocaust deserved it too accordint to Yosef. Lubab, realize you are talking t someone who has a one track, hateful mind. He is like Rabbi Kotler who publicly attacked Rabbi Schneerson time and time again in a way that he wouldn't even talk to a cleaning woman. I am so sick of these jews who attack everyone who is not like them. Lubab, don't even answer this ideological terrorist anymore becuse none of what he is writing is his own thoughts anyways. He is going to his hateful "torah" sites which are really anti lubavitch cesspools and merely copy and pasting. Mr yosef is not worthy of scrubbing Rabbi Schneersons floors. Their is a reason why lubavitch has people who donate huge amounts of money to them when mr yosef has to whore himself out to smolmert regimes to get some money. Anyone who goes around this forum saying that chabad chasidim who believe in the moshiach train of though need to be excommunicated is just a monster rasha who needs to be removed from our midst and certainly from this forum.

You should be banned from this forum, and also banned as a Jew. Lubab can speak for himself, stop trying to speak for me.

Look at this disgusting comment tzvi made about me on another thread. It would be offensive to me except for the fact that he only has a pint sized peanut gallery that agrees with him. I thankfully have many supporters on this forum of whom I am thankful for.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
Thats a heavy accusation, how do you know that he wants to sacrifice Jewish children? Anyway he is a Rabbi, not a politician. He spends most of his time in Talmud Torah and not devising plans to destroy the Jewish nation (G-d forbid), the way some try to portray him.

I am not going to argue with you over technicalities. The fact that his party is in a govt which is allowing jewish children to be blown up in sderot means that he is willing to sacrifice jewish children. I have to go study now so you have a free hand for the next few hours to attack me.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »
 ::)  , Thats after all the things you have said. Here's another quote you can copy/paste and remember forever.
 Tzvi Ben Roshel" - downwithislam- "Have a good time roasting in the depths of Gehinnom , if you are soo lucky to even make it to their".  

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 08:33:04 PM »
OK everyone, we can now see who really is spewing all the venom and who is doing all the cursing. I rest my case.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 08:34:51 PM »
OK everyone, we can now see who really is spewing all the venom and who is doing all the cursing. I rest my case.

I wanted to help your case, what can I say im kind like that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »
Tzvi, once again you attack the messenger instead of the message. Since you can't refute what I said of you, you fall back on calling me goy. You cannot cope with the fact that the vast majority of religious Jews on this forum (Yacov, Judeanoncapta, JDL4ever, lubab, etc.) do not agree with you in any way, shape or form whatsoever. You can't worm your way out of this. You attacked DownwithIslam and the Lubavitcher movement both. I understand that you have a longstanding beef with DwI (that you largely created), but how did the Lubavitch rebbe offend you?

More importantly, how are your Lakewood/Borough Park Satmar friends serving as a light on a hill unto this world? What are they doing for this world, much less their fellow Jews, in the comfort of their NYC mansions? Prove to me that they have done one thing G-d has called them to.

Please do me just one favor--ask your rabbi what he thinks of you calling fellow Jews "dogs".

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 08:49:03 PM »
Tzvi, once again you attack the messenger instead of the message. Since you can't refute what I said of you, you fall back on calling me goy. You cannot cope with the fact that the vast majority of religious Jews on this forum (Yacov, Judeanoncapta, JDL4ever, lubab, etc.) do not agree with you in any way, shape or form whatsoever. You can't worm your way out of this. You attacked DownwithIslam and the Lubavitcher movement both. I understand that you have a longstanding beef with DwI (that you largely created), but how did the Lubavitch rebbe offend you?

More importantly, how are your Lakewood/Borough Park Satmar friends serving as a light on a hill unto this world? What are they doing for this world, much less their fellow Jews, in the comfort of their NYC mansions? Prove to me that they have done one thing G-d has called them to.

Please do me just one favor--ask your rabbi what he thinks of you calling fellow Jews "dogs".

calling you a goy was not an attack. I was telling you that its not for you to get involved and understand thelogical beliefs within Judaism. I cant argue and bring proofs to you about religious writings etc. because your religion is different.
  I didn't attack the Lubavitcher Rebbe, that was just a whole different discussion, of which dwi then brought it up here, in order to try to put me down and say that im extremly agains't Lubavitch.
   About the religius communities you are asking about- They are learning Torah, doing Mitzvot and doing Hessed. If you dont understand that accomplishment, fine, but in the eyes of G-d its a hugg accomplishment for Jews to do such things. If you see 2 Jews, 1 learning Torah and another being a doctor for example and treating people. The one who is learning Torah is greater. The value of Torah is very great, you and most Jews in this generation dont understand.
 And not all Jews have mansions as you say. Their are many rich Jews, and their are also poor Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:30 PM »
calling you a goy was not an attack. I was telling you that its not for you to get involved and understand thelogical beliefs within Judaism. I cant argue and bring proofs to you about religious writings etc. because your religion is different.
  I didn't attack the Lubavitcher Rebbe, that was just a whole different discussion, of which dwi then brought it up here, in order to try to put me down and say that im extremly agains't Lubavitch.
   About the religius communities you are asking about- They are learning Torah, doing Mitzvot and doing Hessed. If you dont understand that accomplishment, fine, but in the eyes of G-d its a hugg accomplishment for Jews to do such things. If you see 2 Jews, 1 learning Torah and another being a doctor for example and treating people. The one who is learning Torah is greater. The value of Torah is very great, you and most Jews in this generation dont understand.
 And not all Jews have mansions as you say. Their are many rich Jews, and their are also poor Jews.
Fine, just go on distorting my words... that is a far more effective indictment of your position than anything I could say in response.  ::)

1: So being a Gentile means I am retarded? I am incapable of referencing a holy book because I am not of your religion?
2: I see the Lubavitch doing a heck of a lot more than your favorite Jews--last time I checked, uttering vile curses at your brothers and sisters in the faith because they believe G-d gave them a homeland isn't a mitzvah.
3: The whole message of the Torah is to be obedient to G-d by expelling the proto-Muslim Nazis from their homeland. Your Satmar heroes don't even believe Jews have a home on this earth.
4: I stand by my original comments. Anybody who is being honest with themselves will attest that the Satmar cultists on average have a higher income than regular Americans, or non-Satmar Jews for that matter.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »

He is one of the Gadolim of this generation, that is for sure. Without a question, he is the top Sefaradi Posek.  You can go ask around Sefaradi Rabbanim they will all confirm what I said.

His decisions has killed many Jewish lives...He can be as "Gadol" as he wants to be or by the majority of sephardim.  
It seems that the majority of Israelis are for territorial concessions to the Arabs..that doesn't make them right.

Ovadia Yosef may have a lot of knowledge in torah and talmud and maybe considered a Gadol...however, he is a very very dangerous person when it comes down to politics and giving land for peace.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »
It seems that the majority of Israelis are for territorial concessions to the Arabs..that doesn't make them right.

Ovadia Yosef may have a lot of knowledge in torah and talmud and maybe considered a Gadol...however, he is a very very dangerous person when it comes down to politics and giving land for peace.
You are absolutely right. Ovadia Yosef is worse than average peaceniks because he is a religious man who has been trained in all the ways of the Torah/Talmud. He knows better.

Yes, the majority of Israelis are self-hating leftists, but at least one can argue they are stupid and ignorant. You can't say the same of ROY.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

If one is studying torah and talmud all day and is doing nothing else for the world is certainly not greater than a  doctor who might be saving lives.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 09:14:07 PM »

You are absolutely right. Ovadia Yosef is worse than average peaceniks because he is a religious man who has been trained in all the ways of the Torah/Talmud. He knows better.

Yes, the majority of Israelis are self-hating leftists, but at least one can argue they are stupid and ignorant. You can't say the same of ROY.

The bottom line with ovadia yosef is that while he is learned in Torah and talmud, his decisions in the govt and peace process has been absolutely terrible and misleading!  Much like the way many reform and conservative rabbis mislead less observant Jews..except one misleads and causes a dead physical life while the other leads to a spiritual death to a certain degree in some cases.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »
Chaimfan and Dr. Dan are both so right. Ovadia Yosef is such a dangerous person, he sits in a govt which not only puts jews in danger with their policies but righteous gentiles the world over as well. Just cause someone knows torah doesn't mean anything. Their have been viscous jew haters in history that have learned torah just to cause trouble. Learning torah means nothing unless you internalize it. Most Lakewood, Boro Park and Williamsburg jews just live in fancy homes and bash Israel simply because they know that going there would mean they have to fight for something. They would rather just live in their comfortable homes here than have to go to Israel and fight so they make themselves feel better by attacking Israel. How can you compare these jews to yesha jews who risk their lives for their homeland. Tzvi, people here aren't buying this garbage so keep it out of the forum. And believe me, saving one life is like saving the world according to judaism so if you are going to say that learning all day is better than saving lives, I pity you.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:37:44 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 09:42:57 PM »
Fine, just go on distorting my words... that is a far more effective indictment of your position than anything I could say in response.  ::)

1: So being a Gentile means I am retarded? I am incapable of referencing a holy book because I am not of your religion?
2: I see the Lubavitch doing a heck of a lot more than your favorite Jews--last time I checked, uttering vile curses at your brothers and sisters in the faith because they believe G-d gave them a homeland isn't a mitzvah.
3: The whole message of the Torah is to be obedient to G-d by expelling the proto-Muslim Nazis from their homeland. Your Satmar heroes don't even believe Jews have a home on this earth.
4: I stand by my original comments. Anybody who is being honest with themselves will attest that the Satmar cultists on average have a higher income than regular Americans, or non-Satmar Jews for that matter.

???  . What are you saying? Whatever. I didn't call gentiles retarted, nor did I call you retarted. If I bring a page of Talmud to you will you accept it or even understand it? Their are some things that are best discussed only by Jews thats all I am saying. For example if you were discussing G-d as having 3 parts, according to me that is blasphemy, but it is part of some religions, so what would be best is for us not not discuss religious differences between us.
 Places like Lakewood not only do Satmers live in. Actually I dont think that Satmer's live in Lakewood for example. The Lithuanians live in Lakewood- and they have a great Yeshiva their - the Lakewood Yeshiva.
 - Who cares about who has a higher income? I dont belive that hassidim have a great income (I can be wrong, I dont know, I dont go looking at other Jews or other people's wealth).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:54:31 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »