Author Topic: In Thailand Right Now  (Read 1565 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
In Thailand Right Now
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »
Hello everyone.  I miss you all I am in Thailand (Bangkok).  It is so hot here worst then the States.  I will be flying back to the states sometime next week.  Keep fighting the good fight.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: In Thailand Right Now
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »
Glad to hear you are ok  O0 O0 We miss you too.  :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

What are you doing in Thailand??? ;D

Get yer a*s back to civilization!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:20:32 PM »

What are you doing in Thailand??? ;D

Get yer a*s back to civilization!

HAHA,, You are not kidding. I feel like I went back in time 200 years ago.  But you know they are Buddists here and they hate Muzzies.  Who knows maybe I will put the forum websites on boards around here.  O0

Hope all is well with everyone and Chaim if you read this Love ya like a brother.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 02:18:35 AM »
Stay away from the women with adam's apples!!!!   They have a surprise waiting for you. 

Brian

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 02:41:18 AM »
Hey MW, hope things are going well for you.  I have a friend going to Thailand to teach for the summer.  Don't get tempted. O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 02:41:27 AM »
Great to hear from you MasterWolf1  O0, have a great time and make sure to post some JTF messages O0 ;)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 10:30:45 AM »
Glad to hear everything is ok  O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »
HAHA,, You are not kidding. I feel like I went back in time 200 years ago.  But you know they are Buddists here and they hate Muzzies.  Who knows maybe I will put the forum websites on boards around here.  O0

Yep.  The Buddhists are completely taken off guard, by the ethnic cleansing at the hands of the Muzzles in the south.  BTW, in case you didnt know, they had a millitary coupe last year, and have installed a MUZZLE president, who has said he will grant the Islamic south their own governance. Sounds like what where about to do with Obama.

Brian

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 11:30:33 AM »
Be very careful and use lots of protection.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »
It is so hot here and the bugs are like vultures.  I went to see the big palace where the king is.  And near the beach area is a shrine almost of the Vietnam War, many relics and old barracks that was used in the war is there cause when the war was going on a lot of U.S.  soldiers were staying in Thailand for rnr.  A statue of a soldier stands outside this area with a small wall of fallen U.S. soldiers.  I went to pay my respects.  Some U.S. soldiers still live around there and I saw them and walked up and said thank you.  They knew right away I came from the states.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 10:03:13 PM »
Stay away from the women with adam's apples!!!!   They have a surprise waiting for you. 

Brian

Funniest line I have read here this month!