Author Topic: OBAMA Must Go Back to Africa  (Read 1788 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
OBAMA Must Go Back to Africa
« on: February 20, 2008, 04:08:18 AM »
Hi

I strongly believe that the real people who built America must rule, not the slaves and other low grade people. The best place for Obama is AFRICA. He must go back and work for the betterment of that country rather than fooling whites, what legacy he has to rule, to be in the supreme post?

There is some severe problem with American Public who vote Obama, why can't you vote a real American?

The blacks, Muslims, Hispanics are trying to explode America with Population Bomb, unless some radical steps are taken, soon it will be overpowered by filty people from outside.

I am inviting comments on the same, All these black leaders must go back to Africa and work, rather than exploding the population of USA.

Regards

GIJO

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: OBAMA Must Go Back to Africa
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 05:20:52 AM »
Well, I think that if you want to rule a country you must belong to the average population of that country. Obama is ethnically African, and he also has ties with African countries. Perhaps he would even be eligible for citizenship in some African country. Not good for American president.
I have both Argentinian and Italian citizenships. I don't think it would be fair if I ran for a political position either in Argentina or in Italy (in case I were good at politics). I hold that you must be exclusively commited to one country if you want to rule.
But claiming that Obama is inferior and despising his person, just for his ethnical backgrounds is evil.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »
OK Hitler  O0
All or nothing.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 11:19:01 AM »
OK Hitler  O0

Whom have you called Hitler? Artgijo or me?

If you think I'm nazi just for believing that a person who has compromises with more than one country is not suitable to rule, then you are mad! You may say that's a extreme right wing opinion, but NOT NAZI!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »
Just Obama? ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 11:37:06 AM »
OK Hitler  O0

Whom have you called Hitler? Artgijo or me?

If you think I'm nazi just for believing that a person who has compromises with more than one country is not suitable to rule, then you are mad! You may say that's a extreme right wing opinion, but NOT NAZI!

No no, i think Obama is a snake just like you...  I just think what he's saying here resembles what Hitler said about Jews, Serbs and other "undesirables". 

"Low-grade people etc." doesn't sit well with me.  First its Blacks, Mexicans and other colored minorities and next come Jews, Serbs, Armenians etc.  If you don't like people immigrating here tell your government and your own people to work harder so they don't have to hire immigrants to work for CHEAP. 

For Serbs for example, they bring us here ONLY because they want us to do the jobs North American-born people don't want to do, then complain when we take over their businesses  :::D  Just like they used to call Italians and Irish "white schvartzas" when they were the new minority..
All or nothing.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »
If you don't like people immigrating here tell your government and your own people to work harder so they don't have to hire immigrants to work for CHEAP. 

I smell a TROLL!!!

maybe theres another way... hmmm.... what could that be... oh yahhh... STOP LETTING THEM JUMP OVER THE BORDER!!!!

By the way... this thread is JUST-ERICA Bait!!!

Brian

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »
Yea yea, listen you redneck, when your relatives are forced to work in a Nazi German work camp and you become aware of that side of the spectrum then maybe tell me i'm a troll.  If you don't like immigrants coming here tell all the lazy whites to work harder, then maybe they'll be less worried about what other people are doing.  I'm all against people coming here illegally but your telling me the most powerful country in the world doesn't have the resources to stop it?  I just don't buy it.  The answer is rich white people want ALL immigrants (and that includes illegal mexicans) to work for cheap and thats why they "jump" over.  Same reason they brough slaves over in the "good ol days".
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:19:47 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »
Yea yea, listen you redneck, when your relatives are forced to work in a Nazi German work camp and you become aware of that side of the spectrum then maybe tell me i'm a troll.  If you don't like immigrants coming here tell all the lazy whites to work harder, then maybe they'll be less worried about what other people are doing.  I'm all against people coming here illegally but your telling me the most powerful country in the world doesn't have the resources to stop it?  I just don't buy it.  The answer is rich white people want ALL immigrants (and that includes illegal mexicans) to work for cheap and thats why they "jump" over.  Same reason they brough slaves over in the "good ol days".
You are dismissing two very important and major fact my friend.  The "immigrants" that come here today are uncomparable with/to the immigrants in your, my parents, grand parents and great grandparents day.  And the second major problem is that America, like many other Western nations, are void of "democratic" principles and now very much an Oligarchies.  When 97% of America wants the borders shut and the illegals deported and the "leaders" advocate the opposite....to the point of initiating fraud elections....the outcome is simply a corrupt mess....

We are witnessing the realities of two great authors come true: John T. Flynn "Decline of the American Republic" and Oswald Spengler "Decline of the West"... :'(
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:38:19 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 12:42:02 PM »
I agree wit that.  All i'm saying is there is righteous people in every group.  They let Muslims come here legally and help create muslim states in europe, so i would blame the government not the common people looking for a better life for all these types of problems.  They let Muslim Albanians come here legally so why are Mexicans and Blacks any worse?
All or nothing.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 12:44:10 PM »
"Low-grade people etc." doesn't sit well with me.  First its Blacks, Mexicans and other colored minorities and next come Jews, Serbs, Armenians etc.  If you don't like people immigrating here tell your government and your own people to work harder so they don't have to hire immigrants to work for CHEAP.
Agreed.

and [censored] all the racists.

Some of you people are living under a cave. What is hell is all this talk about the border being closed? Must illegal immigrants don't come through the Mexican border but through flights. They come here legally and overstay their visa. Some of you need to wake up.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »
TROLLS GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like open borders and you think Islam is just another religion....  GET OFF THIS BOARD!!!! 
You are trolls and don't belong here.    Go to Faithfreedom.com or maybe moveon.org  !!!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:16:40 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »
Hi

I strongly believe that the real people who built America must rule, not the slaves and other low grade people. The best place for Obama is AFRICA. He must go back and work for the betterment of that country rather than fooling whites, what legacy he has to rule, to be in the supreme post?

There is some severe problem with American Public who vote Obama, why can't you vote a real American?

The blacks, Muslims, Hispanics are trying to explode America with Population Bomb, unless some radical steps are taken, soon it will be overpowered by filty people from outside.

I am inviting comments on the same, All these black leaders must go back to Africa and work, rather than exploding the population of USA.

Regards

GIJO

I think you are in the wrong forum. The StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community or Ku Klux Klan might be more to your liking. StørmFrønt would be especially receptive to "All these black leaders must go back to Africa and work, rather than exploding the population of USA," and you would also get along well with Tom Metzger's White Aryan Resistance.

Actually, I smell agent provacateur: someone who is trying to make this forum and its participants look like racists who hate Obama because of his skin color. We don't have a problem with Obama's skin color. Obama, however, promotes and consorts with individuals (Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright) and organizations (MoveOn.org, National Action Network) that have problems with Jews, white people in general, and/or Catholics. Let's leave the racism and hate speech where they belong: with Obama's supporters at MoveOn.org.

Also, it is one thing to favor control of our southern border (I do, and I think there should be a wall to keep out the illegals) and quite another to attack "Hispanics," most of whom have just as much right to be here as we do. (Citizens or legal immigrants.)