Author Topic: ShasMK blames Gays for earthquakes  (Read 14596 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ShasMK blames Gays for earthquakes
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50:25 PM »
I would agree with Rabbi Yosef that Katrina was due to the fact that the us pushed for the gaza withdrawal. The only problem is that Ovadia Yosef himself pushed for the withdrawal from gaza and till this day is enabling the current regime to commit crimes against the jewish people by staying in the govt. Israel will be nukes by Iran if the smolmert dictatorship is not overthrown soon. I know netanyahu is a piece of drek but we have a greater chance of him taking care of Iran than ehud smolmert the proud parent of a homosexual. This is not smearing any rabbi, it is simply legitimate criticism.

Some might argue that Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is alive today because he made the correct decision to withdraw from Gaza...So really...it can go either way.

Dan, how could anyone say Ovadia Yosef is alive because of the disengagement. I am not sure I understand what you wrote. My opinion is that Ovadia Yosef could of rallied all the people in Israel who support him to rebel against the big rapist sharon and he could of stoped it without a doubt. It was a crime for the disengagement not to be stopped.

Ok Sharon got a massive stroke...peopel say it is Gd's punishment for the disengagement.

I dont' like being definitive on what Gd is actually thinking nor do I like it when other's do that and call themselves religious Jews..it's wrong to do that.

However, there is nothign wrong with saying that Gd MIGHT have punished Sharon for his evil deeds with a massive stroke.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 11:55:44 PM »
I would agree with Rabbi Yosef that Katrina was due to the fact that the us pushed for the gaza withdrawal. The only problem is that Ovadia Yosef himself pushed for the withdrawal from gaza and till this day is enabling the current regime to commit crimes against the jewish people by staying in the govt. Israel will be nukes by Iran if the smolmert dictatorship is not overthrown soon. I know netanyahu is a piece of drek but we have a greater chance of him taking care of Iran than ehud smolmert the proud parent of a homosexual. This is not smearing any rabbi, it is simply legitimate criticism.

Some might argue that Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is alive today because he made the correct decision to withdraw from Gaza...So really...it can go either way.

Dan, how could anyone say Ovadia Yosef is alive because of the disengagement. I am not sure I understand what you wrote. My opinion is that Ovadia Yosef could of rallied all the people in Israel who support him to rebel against the big rapist sharon and he could of stoped it without a doubt. It was a crime for the disengagement not to be stopped.

Ok Sharon got a massive stroke...peopel say it is Gd's punishment for the disengagement.

I dont' like being definitive on what Gd is actually thinking nor do I like it when other's do that and call themselves religious Jews..it's wrong to do that.

However, there is nothign wrong with saying that Gd MIGHT have punished Sharon for his evil deeds with a massive stroke.

Oh ok, now I understand what you meant. You were just saying that nobody knows what g-ds thinking. That is deff a legit argument. I still think their is no justification for being able to stop a retreat from gaza and not doing it. The only solution is Chaim Ben Pesach and JTF. When Chaim Ben Pesach takes power, nobody will even think of voting for shas. They will disappear into the sunset.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 12:03:21 AM »
well excuse me, if it says so in the Holy Books, why should it be hidden? They were trying to stop all the bullsh*t "gay rights" , and said what they said, and have things to back them up.

Why are you somewhat symapatetic with gays?

because not all gays are terrible human beings...Yes, gay sex is horrible thing...I hate it wtih the passion.

but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there.

But i do not defend homosexuality at all..It's a terrible thing to do.

I ask you, Tzvi, what if, Gd forbid, your son, your daughter, your brother, yoru sister, your best friend came to you and were gay?  Someone you loved dearly and respected and they said they had homosexual inclinations?  

It is a real life situation. thank Gd i have no one in my family or friends like that. However, what if? It happens. I have seen it with my own eyes in other families..and these families have done nothign wrong..and the person who's gay is a loving sweet great human being otherwise. I woudlnt' be defending their inclinations or fantasies..however that's the least of the problems in teh world.

The issue that is terrible with manyin teh gay community are their pride and marches and promotion and lack of privacy. I despise it..It's evil..we should denounce things like that. Homosexuality is inappropriate and very wrong..we shoudl nto promote these things.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
Sounds familiar, remember when Rabbi Ovadia Yosef blamed Hurricane Katrina on the explusion of Jews from Gaza?
If this is true, it's finally one thing I can agree with him on.
If you only agree with him on 1 thing, than you are a Rasha.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »
He also said that one of the reasons why expecially their was because of the blacks who lived their and the fact that they were immoral. Also because of the promiscuity of the city. After he said it the media went bananas of course the accusation of Racism came up.
He said because there was a lack of torah there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 12:10:20 AM »
Your  a doc let me explain it to you in this way.  Lets say someone gets a heart attack, and then you look at his frige, you tell him that the fatty meat he has is what is causing him to get a heart attack, but you can say no maybe its something else, how do you know thats its the fatty meat?
  Anyway about people seeing things around the world etc. That might be true for the average person, But the more someone is Spiritually Aware the more he can see the things around him and things happening to him as signs from G-d. The problem is that we cant allways attach our mentality expecially to those who are higher then us. In Judasim- when you see things going on around you, nothing is random, everything happens for a reason, and you as a Jew are obligated to get to that level of Emuna where you can slowly see more and more of it. (But thats only after reaching and doing the things before it, for example learning a lot of Torah, also believing that what G-d does for you is for your ultimate good, everything G-d does is goos, but the "bad" is because of your sins, etc., But it all starts with learning Torah and Emuna).

Ok let me answer your first paragraph:

I do not tell a patient that the heart attack is from the fatty meat they eat. I will say that MOST LIKELY, the diet is not helping the situation and that he should change the diet.
It's like with gums and teeth and gum disease.  Smoking does NOT cause tooth loss. However, smoking is a high RISK FACTOR for tooth loss.

As far as the second paragraph, I agree with it.  However, who has emuna?  There is only one man that I can say might have had it in our day: Rabbi Kahane for certain things and Rabbi Schneerson for a bunch of things.

too bad they aren't alive anymore because I probably would go with what either of them will say with more of an open mind.

However, even if either of them were to say that this earthquake was 100% for sure due to homosexuals, I would argue night and day with them about it.  No one mortal person can really know what Gd is exactly thinking since He is much much larger than anything we can ever imagine and that His actions go beyond any simple reason. 

The Earthquake in israel cannot have been due to somethign as simple as homosexuals wanting to march in a parade in Jerusalem and being allowed to do it.  Ceratinly, I'm totally against such behavior.  My point is, natural disasters and immorality?  It's not for any human to give a conclusive answer that one caused the other...Not saying that it isn't possible..I'm simply saying that it is a possibility, but not definitive.

Many people have Emuna, everyone on his and her level. I know its hard to understand, but once you read up on it, you might begin to understand on a level. - I suggest "the Garden of Emuna"- By Rav Shalom Arush. Also not only famous people might have a high level of Emuna. Infact its the many ordinary Jews who you will see that have Emuna. Also go check, see and learn from many of the Breslevers expecially.
 + Yes immorality does have a big impact on this world + natural disasters. The problems that Jews have is not only with the arabs (which of course is a very terrible problem, also connected with a lack of Emuna= Confidence in G-d). Their are many examples that we can see, in many of the writings that show the warnings. For example earthquakes are connected to homosexuality. Floods are connected also to sexual immorality, + when we see these things for example happening in Europe, it is like a father taking out a belt and hitting something in front of the child, if the child gets it good, if not then the next step could be taken- all in the end for the child (G-d's children- Israel) to learn. If we pass on the messages from G-d then G-d will have to send bigger messages, G-d forbid something happening to the individual, and same as the nation as a whole.
 Their is a saying that goes " A whisper suffices for the wise, but a fool needs flagellation". (Midrash Mishli 22).

Listen, i'm not doubting it..but you cannot say that definitively one natural disaster is a result of a group of people's misbehavior... The floods we have seen in Texas are due to peopel misbehaving..How do we know that other floods are not due to anything? I mean come on! You can say one thing is DEFINTATELY due to the other..but you can say, that it MIGHT BE, but we aren't 100% sure.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 02:16:51 AM »
Re:  "...Yes, gay sex is horrible thing...I hate it wtih the passion.
but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there..."

First of all, "gay" means "happy", "cheerful", and no more insidious "double-speak" could ever be used as a substitute for homosexuals and queers.

If queers were in fact "nice" "smart" "caring", then why are homos prone to violence and homicide?

Why, if queers are truly "smart", aren't they able to recognize sick perversion for what it is?

And, if they are smart enough to recognize the difference between "normal" and "perverted", then why aren't they smart enough to cease and desist from that which obviously is an abomination in G-d's sight?

It seems that the only thing these "caring" sickos actually "care" about is violating the very natural order created by G-d!

How can any man in their right mind enjoy using their reproductive organs to mix their own seed with another man's feces in a rectum?

And how can any woman gifted with the ability to gestate, give birth to, and nourish future generations, despise her own "natural place" in G-d's ordered Creation?

Lesbozos even go so far as to renounce normal sexual activity by "strapping on" and "fisting" members of their own sex!

What follows is a true story:

Several years ago, a valedictorian high school student who had distinguished himself in sports, approached his father after dinner.
"Dad, may I have a word with you"? he asked.
"Of course, son!"
"Dad, I'm a queer and I hate G-d!"
The boy's father, at first couldn't believe his own ears!
Then, it hit him; just as if his own sick son had slapped him across the face!
Then the boy's father, without so much as blinking an eye, picked up a steak knife from the dinner table and stabbed his own son right in the heart!
Then, he calmly called the sheriff's department to report that he had just killed his own son.
When the sheriff arrived, and saw the star football player and valedictorian laying dead with a ginzu steak knive sticking out of him, he said to the boy's father, "What went on here?"
The father said, "My own son was some kind of queer!"
The sheriff, pondering what would be the best for all concerned in the tightly knit community, stroked his chin a few times and then, with complete assurance, called out for the family's man-servant "Mr. Willy".
"Willy", the sheriff yelled, "Come on over he-ah!"
The Negro soon was heard approaching.
As he entered the dining room, the Sheriff pulled his gun out, fired a warning shot into the ceiling, and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Mr. Willy!"  "Mr. Willy!"  "Put that knife down!"  "Don't kill that fine white boy!"
Five 38 calibre slugs floored "Mr. Willy" even before he could assume a look of astonishment.
The next day, the community was shocked, thought not surprised, to hear that "Mr. Willy" tried to be a queer with a fine white boy and sports hero, and when he was rebuffed, grabbed a ginzu steak knife and killed the boy in a fit of homorectumal rage!
The sheriff had enforced the law for the entire community.
The father had rid himself of a horrible shame.
And "Mr. Willy", true to form, had served the good white community even in death!

This true story should wake up any of you out there who still believe "gay is good"!

newman

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 03:08:21 AM »
Nobody wants fags twinkle-toeing around the Holy Land but priorities, please!

Shas should start chucking bricks in the knesset and opposing the physical destruction of Israel and the surrender of Zion and the Temple Mount!

Leave the fags 'til later.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 07:54:51 AM »
but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there..."

First of all, "gay" means "happy", "cheerful", and no more insidious "double-speak" could ever be used as a substitute for homosexuals and queers.

If queers were in fact "nice" "smart" "caring", then why are homos prone to violence and homicide?

Why, if queers are truly "smart", aren't they able to recognize sick perversion for what it is?

And, if they are smart enough to recognize the difference between "normal" and "perverted", then why aren't they smart enough to cease and desist from that which obviously is an abomination in G-d's sight?

It seems that the only thing these "caring" sickos actually "care" about is violating the very natural order created by G-d!

How can any man in their right mind enjoy using their reproductive organs to mix their own seed with another man's feces in a rectum?

And how can any woman gifted with the ability to gestate, give birth to, and nourish future generations, despise her own "natural place" in G-d's ordered Creation?

Lesbozos even go so far as to renounce normal sexual activity by "strapping on" and "fisting" members of their own sex!

Several years ago, a valedictorian high school student who had distinguished himself in sports, approached his father after dinner.
"Of course, son!"
Then the boy's father, without so much as blinking an eye, picked up a steak knife from the dinner table and stabbed his own son right in the heart!
Then, he calmly called the sheriff's department to report that he had just killed his own son.
When the sheriff arrived, and saw the star football player and valedictorian laying dead with a ginzu steak knive sticking out of him, he said to the boy's father, "What went on here?"
The sheriff, pondering what would be the best for all concerned in the tightly knit community, stroked his chin a few times and then, with complete assurance, called out for the family's man-servant "Mr. Willy".
As he entered the dining room, the Sheriff pulled his gun out, fired a warning shot into the ceiling, and screamed at the top of his lungs, "Mr. Willy!"  "Mr. Willy!"  "Put that knife down!"  "Don't kill that fine white boy!"
Five 38 calibre slugs floored "Mr. Willy" even before he could assume a look of astonishment.
The next day, the community was shocked, thought not surprised, to hear that "Mr. Willy" tried to be a queer with a fine white boy and sports hero, and when he was rebuffed, grabbed a ginzu steak knife and killed the boy in a fit of homorectumal rage!
And "Mr. Willy", true to form, had served the good white community even in death!

This true story should wake up any of you out there who still believe "gay is good"!

What statistic are you getting that queers are more prone to violence? 
Anyway, the ones I have met personally, are not like that. 
And on the same token, STRAIGHT PEOPLE are also prone to violence and raping women.  So does that mean heterosexuals are violent? No.
Once again you give me your "Smoking is healthy" speech but this time about homosexuals.  You obviously know nothing.

Next:

I dont' know why homosexuals do not recognize the perversion of what they do..but imagine if heterosexuality were the Gdless thing and homosexuality were the daily routine thing.  Can you ever imagine yoursefl getting together with a man?  UGH!!?! Gross...Well, for some reason, some homosexuals feel that way about the opposite sex. I dont' get it. I don't understand how that is. I would like to know why. Maybe then we can fix it, rather than hate it.  There are some who are just plain perverted..but there are others who know better that it is a bad thing to do (albiet very few).

the other stuff about men liking dry rectums wtih feces inside and women..what did you write?!...I have NO CLUE why anyone woudl want any of that...There is something mentally distrubing about anyone's desire to do dirty stuff like that.  there are many that do it with evil inclinations.  there could be some who simply like and no one wants to understand why.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 08:14:44 AM by Dr. Dan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 08:11:35 AM »

"Of course, son!"

Disturbing, but oddly funny post.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
If earthquakes are a result of homosexualty, then why hasn't Manhattan sunk into the Atlantic ocean?

answer: first Manhattan isn't on top of an active fault line
second, I don't know what Gd's intentions are with this city if it has anything to do with it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 08:39:33 AM »
Re:  "...You obviously know nothing..."

Well, I may not know how much a bunch of nines in a row are, but I know how to hire a bunch of smart Jew accountants to add them up for me!

But, there's a bright side to the "queer problem".

Soon, we'll all be able to pay gynecologists and neurosurgeons to take newly born babies that "don't look right", and surgically cut out the bad "queer" part of their brains.

At that age, they don't even require anesthesia, won't remember what happened, and the scars on their heads won't be noticed once they grow hair.

And modern gene therapy will soon allow us to arrest homolezbos, and inject stem cells into their heads.

You see, stem cells are these things that "stem" the flow of queer thoughts and unnatural lusts.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 09:15:05 AM »

Well, I may not know how much a bunch of nines in a row are, but I know how to hire a bunch of smart Jew accountants to add them up for me!

Soon, we'll all be able to pay gynecologists and neurosurgeons to take newly born babies that "don't look right", and surgically cut out the bad "queer" part of their brains.

At that age, they don't even require anesthesia, won't remember what happened, and the scars on their heads won't be noticed once they grow hair.

And modern gene therapy will soon allow us to arrest homolezbos, and inject stem cells into their heads.

You see, stem cells are these things that "stem" the flow of queer thoughts and unnatural lusts.
Actaully, I think we'll be moving closer to a "Spartan" like society where if the child "doesn't look right" at birth, it will simply be tossed into a garbage shoot or killed and sent to the processing plant for animal food...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2008, 09:25:31 AM »
Re:  "...because Manhattan isn't on an active fault line..."

In fact, Manhattan is on an active fault line!

newman

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33:36 AM »
Designer babies will be a big hit with the secular yuppie types...........

Yeah, Doc. This is what we're going with: We'd like a max height of 6'2", no fat...just a nice athletic look. I think we'll go with the 200 IQ and a business/science aptitude. We'd also like the track & field athletic ability and the Tiger Woods golf skills set. ...............OH! We nearly forgot. Could we have a nice black, asian, northern european mix? That should just about do it. Do you take Visa?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 10:17:35 AM »
The Rabbi has right, many of so called natural disasters like repeated droughts and floods have quite unnatural roots; but modern man will sooner belive in "Global Warming" than in G-d Providence. :-X 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 11:57:03 AM »

that may be a reality one day...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »
Re:  "...because Manhattan isn't on an active fault line..."

In fact, Manhattan is on an active fault line!

so you even proved my point more. We dont' know for sure if Gd caused an earthquake because of homosexuals.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 12:19:27 PM »
Re:  "...We dont' know for sure if Gd caused an earthquake because of homosexuals..."

One of the rare events in history, for which The Jews are not blamed!

However, our Jewish Prophets foretold that the Moshiach's arrival was to be preceded with unprecedented geophysical calamities which would build in intensity until the entire Earth was affected.

Torah does teach that Ha'Shem frequently causes quakes, famines, and other natural disasters in direct response to mankind's wickedness.

Of course, it's easy "to believe" when using hindsight!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »
Re:  "...We dont' know for sure if Gd caused an earthquake because of homosexuals..."

One of the rare events in history, for which The Jews are not blamed!

However, our Jewish Prophets foretold that the Moshiach's arrival was to be preceded with unprecedented geophysical calamities which would build in intensity until the entire Earth was affected.

Torah does teach that Ha'Shem frequently causes quakes, famines, and other natural disasters in direct response to mankind's wickedness.

Of course, it's easy "to believe" when using hindsight!

I'm not doubting that Gd can cause natural disasters to punish humankind for being evil.  However, how do we actually know it is this time?  The truth is that we simply do not know for sure...Best not to assume it definately is 100% before you get egg on your face for being 100% wrong...

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »
well excuse me, if it says so in the Holy Books, why should it be hidden? They were trying to stop all the bullsh*t "gay rights" , and said what they said, and have things to back them up.

Why are you somewhat symapatetic with gays?

because not all gays are terrible human beings...Yes, gay sex is horrible thing...I hate it wtih the passion.

but a lot of gay people are sweet nice smart caring human beings...There are a lot worse people out there.

But i do not defend homosexuality at all..It's a terrible thing to do.

I ask you, Tzvi, what if, Gd forbid, your son, your daughter, your brother, yoru sister, your best friend came to you and were gay?  Someone you loved dearly and respected and they said they had homosexual inclinations?  

It is a real life situation. thank Gd i have no one in my family or friends like that. However, what if? It happens. I have seen it with my own eyes in other families..and these families have done nothign wrong..and the person who's gay is a loving sweet great human being otherwise. I woudlnt' be defending their inclinations or fantasies..however that's the least of the problems in teh world.

The issue that is terrible with manyin teh gay community are their pride and marches and promotion and lack of privacy. I despise it..It's evil..we should denounce things like that. Homosexuality is inappropriate and very wrong..we shoudl nto promote these things.

G-d forbid. Dont even speak like that, if something like that happens to someone, even if they are close to them it still does not make a difference. The Law if the Law and their wouldn't be any justification from someone who recognizes G-d and his justice. And ill answer you just like their are laws of someone who isn't Shomer Shabb-t, as much as they are a nice person (supposidly), etc. if I cant drink wine that they touched then I cant drink it, and not make excuses later (if the wine isn't Mevushal- Pasturized). Same with homos and other sins, I wouldn't EVER tell someone that it is okay. If someone is like that then they would have to live with it and not act upon their inclination. A man isn't also allowed to have relations with every lady he wants or sees, also not before marriage.
  Please dont get offended but you have to get out of the reform mentality. If something is not allowed then its not, and we cant and shouldn't have "understanding" for it. By being sympathetic one becomes a partner in the crime by encouraging and accepting it. Maybe in the past and in some places their were/are people who have that tendency but since it is looked down upon it is not practiced, BUT because of the acceptance and other things, and weak talk, etc. they go and do it, which is a very terrible sin.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »
Dr. Dan:  "...What statistic are you getting that queers are more prone to violence? 
Anyway, the ones I have met personally, are not like that..."

"...the ones I have met personally, are not like that...

Oh please!

Now you're saying that you not only have "met" q-people but have gotten to know them so well and long enough that you can claim "they're not like all the others"?

I'm praying for you, Dr.Dan.

Only G-d can help you now!

Didn't that true story about "Mr. Willy" teach you anything?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
Mr. Willy, that was a good story.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2008, 03:39:34 PM »
violence or not, the act itself is forbidden, all the other toppings dont make much of a difference.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2008, 07:00:48 PM »
Having a sexual deviation (whatever it may be) is not a sin in Hallacha. Sodomy is. It's like in Yom Kipuur, you don't get Karet for just feeling hunger, you get Karet if you eat.
The argument that "what's if your son does it?" has no point. If so, we would have to approve everything. What's if your son joined al Qaeda? What's if he becomes a nazi and tries to do another Shoah? We cannot approve everything just because one day a relative may do it!!!
However it has a point in the fact the Torah orders to hate the enemies of Israel, not sinners. You are commanded to oppose the sin, not to hate the sinner. If you really want to slander and despise sinners, then YES, you must firstly think if you'd be prepared to hate your son in case he sinned.
And you also must be fair, and question if you are condemning something because it's forbidden by Torah, or just because you find it repulsive. Breaking Shabat is also a capital sin, and I have heard no one slandering those who do it.
The same apllies to Noahides ( not shabbat of course, a Goy is punished if he keeps it, but Noahide Laws do apply to all Goyim). I had a neighbour who hated gays, but later I told him about the Noahide Laws, and when I reached the point of the prohibition against sleeping with a married woman, he strongly disagreed, and even said he would do it under certain circumstances. So we must be fair!