Author Topic: Protest in Malmoe Sweden!  (Read 3695 times)

Offline Ludi Milojko

• Junior JTFer
Protest in Malmoe Sweden!
« on: February 22, 2008, 06:37:02 AM »
So, I've just read on http://www.srpstvo.com/ser/vesti/index.php?ID=2271 that there will be big protest in Sweden with the words
"Sweden, don't accept Kosovo". It will be held in 3 biggest cities: Malmoe, Gothenborg and Stockholm on Saturday of Mars the 1
@ 12.44 (as the resolution, clever  8;) )

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Protest in Malmoe Sweden!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 09:29:43 AM »
We will have it in Chicago on saturday and on 1.march.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:54:51 AM »
Im a proud serb and im living in sweden malmoe..and im going and protest against this fake Albanian state...kosovo je srpsko....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 10:57:08 AM by shiptarkiller »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »
Good for them.  America's decision and Congosleeza Reich is an Affirmative Action Commie plant for the CFR...  disgraceful...period!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
shiptarkiller where do you live? Me and Milojko live in Rosengård.

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
I LIVING IN VÄRNHEM...AMERIKA WAKE UP...JEWS HOLY POEPLE OF G-d WAKE UP...ISRAEL WAKE UPP WE IN SERBIA DID!!!!..LOOK ATT OUR BEUTIFUL CIVILATION BYZANTUIM.. ... AMERIKAN G-d IS DOLLAR!!! DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST Wake UP MY FRIEND THE END IS NEAR  BUT WE SERBS STOD AGANIST A FAKE RELIGON LIKE ISLAM AND WE WILL THE SAME WHIT AMERIKAN RELIGEON DOLLAR!! JEWS DOLLAR ISNT YOUR G-d!!! WILL WE BE POOR BUT WE WILL HAVE PRIDE AND BE HAPPY...MIN VÄN SUMADINAC....om du tittar på dollar så där på 1 dollar sedlen så är där en pyramid med ett öga detta ska symbolisera big brother is watching you...på latin står där NEW WORLD ORDER!! OCH KOLLA PÅ VÅR CIVILATION IDAG!!! SNÖA IN PÅ DESSA LITE.... .. NÄSTAN HELA EUROPA ÄR PRODANE DUSE (SOLD SOULS!!!) THE MARK OF BEAST IS ARUOND OS AND ITS CALL DOLLAR!!! DOLLAR KILLS!!! WAKE UP WORLD!!! AMERIKA PLSEASE WAKE!! OUR CIVILATION.. :'( :'(...BUT SERBS WONT BE IN YOUR ORDER!!! WE HAVE PRAUD!!! AND WONT SELL OS FOR DOLLAR (SATANE)!!! SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.....DETTA ÄR TUNGT MIN VÄN.. .... DETTA VISAR VAD AMERIKA ÄR!! WAKE UP AMERIKA YOU ARE KILLING OUR CIVILATION!!!! MORE ABOUTE THE NEW G-d..DOLLAR!!!!... ... IS PICE OF PAPPER MORE WORTH THEAN LIFE??? WAKE UP PEOPLE...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:06:51 AM by shiptarkiller »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »
  you are making me laugh!!!! you are so passionate;D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
  you are making me laugh!!!! you are so passionate;D
ok you can laugh 8;). but lets be realistik...usa sold out serbia to there muslim allie for oil and DOLLAR...we know that now serbia was an pawn in that so calld order...and look at the earth today are dying.. is are melting...war everywere...new world order my a¤¤...the end is soon here...i live in sweden and i havent seen any snow...something is wrong...mother earth are craying but DOLLAR have blinded os...wake up!! zivela sloboda kosovo!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:09:15 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »
   don't get me wrong, I'm Serbian too, and I understand you perfectly! But you are so passionate, you remind me of other member we have, Husar!

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »
naaa its ok i didnt get you wrong actuly i like when i can make people laugh O0.. but the truth is scary and we will deny it.. and that is esyer to blame other when you messd up something..like war in iraq..now all the worlds eyes are in balkan and the u.s gov are whating to blame serbia agian..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:18:43 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 11:16:43 PM »
the NEW WORLD ORDER WHANTS TO CONTROLL YOU....is that freedom??? tell me???

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 11:46:19 PM »

no, it's not!!! thats why we gathered here in the first place!

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 12:07:45 AM »

no, it's not!!! thats why we gathered here in the first place!
O0 O0...europen anticrhist!!... ... so i know eu is infektet to..i know very mouch abouth history. i love to read mytical tales...ancinet history...but this thing is pure evil and if you are going against them you dead..EVIL SECKT THAT WHANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD...NEW WORLD ORDER...NOT IN MY WORLD!!!.. .. ... BUT NOW SERBS KNOW THE TRUTH I HOPE AMERIKAN PEOPLE WILL ALSO...and we gonna fight to FREE KOSOVO!!! FROM NATO!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:46:42 AM by shiptarkiller »

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 01:02:04 AM »
SCARY!!! .. THE ORTODOX people will survive!! THE TRUTH TO AMERIKAN PEOPLE...WAKE UP...F¤¤K NEW WORLD ORDER...SORRY FOR MY BAD LANGUGE.AND ENGLISH...THE SERBS KNOW THE TRUTH.. .... i dont want my grandchildren being controld by a facist state and have a fake freedom and when they cant control anymore than you are a terrorist and they will hunt you down and kill you cold blooded...but i know and im hope that a new genertion amerikans gonna be the real freedom figters not this wan being controld by the goverment...and then we serbs gonna forgive amerika and help the people for freedom!!! amerika sloboda...kosovo sloboda!!! DOWN WHIT THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 03:16:11 AM by shiptarkiller »