Author Topic: Free The Hero Jonathan Pollard  (Read 4580 times)

admin

Free The Hero Jonathan Pollard
« on: December 17, 2006, 10:14:24 PM »
Please sign the petition to George Wahabi Bush to free the American, Israeli, and Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard.

http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeJP/petition.html

To:  George W. Bush

We demand Jonathan Pollard be freed due to the violation of his civil rights. The average sentence for his “crime”, spying for an ally is 2-4 years. Jonathan Pollard didn’t spy against The United States but rather for Israel and against Muslim terrorist regimes such as Iraq and gave Israel information to prepare gas masks and sealed rooms for its citizens during Gulf War I. His Constitutional rights for a competent attorney and a fair trial were violated. His incompetent attorney failed to appeal his unjust sentence and the American “justice” system continues to refuse to allow his current lawyers to appeal his harsh and unprecedented life sentence. He was accused of spying for The Soviet Union while the real Soviet spies are now sitting in jail. We demand for Jonathan Pollard to have his sentence reduced to time served and repatriated to Israel.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Free The Hero Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 07:58:12 PM »
Many, many people are still upset about Jonathan Pollard, even after all these years.  Some people never learn...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:00:01 PM »
I mean people that put him on par with real evil like Alger Hiss, or the Rosenbergs.  I hope that these are accurate analogies.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »
Looking at some of the comments of the people who signed the petition, I don't think it will be very effective:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?FreeJP&1

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »
Who's Afraid of Jonathan Pollard?
Links Between the "Blue-and-White Scare"
& the Pollard Affair

U.S. security agencies are paranoid about dual loyalties
among one certain well-defined ethnic American group.
And to drive their message home, they are holding one as a hostage.

A report and commentary by Hannah Newman

http://searchlight.iwarp.com/articles/CIAandPollard.html#beginning
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 02:14:57 AM »
Israel and the US would have been craters in the grounf had it not been for Pollard. Raphael Eitan(YM"S) handed him over to US. Well Raphael was swept into the sea at an Ashdod port in 2004. Glad to see some justice was done.

I think you have Eitan confused with a different Raphael Eitan who is still very much alive.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157913632210&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

yephora

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 12:24:41 AM »
James "F the Jews" Baker doesn't want him released - ever.
Sharon didn't either. Smolmert couldn't care less.

W? Probably doesn't have a clue.

With no one in power to take up his cause, Pollard, sadly, isn't going anywhere.

yephora

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:50 PM »
Habiru and Yacov are correct. Eitan the General drowned in 2004; Eitan the Pollard betrayer is still very much alive.
--
Legendary Mossad officer vows to free Pollard
But imprisoned Israeli agent says former superior wanted to kill him

Aaron Klein - WorldNetDaily.com - February 22, 2006

JERUSALEM – Rafi Eitan, a legendary Israeli intelligence officer and the recruiter and handler of imprisoned spy Jonathan Pollard, said here yesterday if elected to a Knesset seat he would work for Pollard's release.

But Pollard's wife and attorney told WND that in a meeting they previously held with Eitan the spy's former handler allegedly said if given the opportunity he would have "put a bullet through Pollard's head" when he originally sought asylum in an Israeli Embassy so "there would have been no Pollard affair."

Pollard himself said Eitan was involved in orchestrating his arrest, and he revealed Eitan allegedly asked him to recruit intelligence for the personal political benefit of several Israeli officials, including Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, and to betray names of American agents working inside Israel – instructions Pollard says he refused.

"Pollard has been in prison for 20 years. I have felt myself responsible throughout," Eitan told Israel's Army Radio yesterday. "I want to do everything I can in order to work for his release. In the Knesset, perhaps I will find more effective means to free him."

Eitan is running in next month's elections to head the Pensioners' Party, which represents the rights of retirees. He is the subject of multiple books and films and is considered a legend in the Israeli intelligence community. His statements about Pollard made national news in Israel yesterday...
continues http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2006/022206.htm
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 02:52:51 PM by yephora »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »
I like Aaron Klein, but if I hear him or Tovia Singer call those Arab savages "Palestinians" again...I'll stab myself to death!!  I stopped listening to Singer because every 5th word is Balestians...  sorry.. didn't mean to change the subject.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 07:36:32 AM »
They need a Jewish government in power.  I was reading Arutz Sheva this morning.  Another Arab rocket hits Sderot and a nice rally to get rid of the Arabs happend today as well.  That is very good news.  Too bad that there wasn't hundreds of thousands marching.  Perhaps with a real right wing government Pollard would be out right now...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 04:37:44 PM »
I dont' think that they will release pollard until Kissenger is dead to be truthful.  Pollard knows something that is keeping him there.  There have been far worse convictions than Pollards that received far less of a sentence.  The sad fact is there was an information agreement between Israel and America so Pollard really didn't break any law considering America under this agreement should have given any and all applicable information to the Israelis...  It really is a mess.  I posted a very good link to an article by Hannah Newman on Pollard.  Very tragic....terrible...

Offline petre

• Junior JTFer
    • Hannity Forum
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 11:15:09 PM »
The difference with Pollard is that he was an American who spied on America for a foreign country. He was a spy, and spying is illegal, even for allied countries!