Author Topic: Demographics of Kosovo  (Read 3849 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Demographics of Kosovo
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
Could someone please give a link to the history of Albanians in Kosovo? There are some Albanian supporters on the web claiming that Albanians settled in Kosovo 500 years earlier than the Serbs, and also that Kosovo was the majority Albanian as early as the beginning of the 20th century. I think this is incorrect. As far as I know, the majority of the Albanian population was relocated to Kosovo under Tito. I would like to combat the myth of the historically Albanian Kosovo, but I would like to find some reliable source with the demographical statistics. Thanks.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Demographics of Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
Till then first with the history of Serbia & Kosovo please:

http://www.kosovo.net/hist2.html

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 02:46:33 PM »
Reading in to their history, the Albanians seem to be the agents and running dogs of the invaders.  (Sorry! I did not meant to hurt the feelings of great animal dogs).

This tradition they continued up to Anver Hoxha and even today...

During their end they rose up against the Serbs, confidently with most of the Kings of the earth on their side... ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »
Could someone please give a link to the history of Albanians in Kosovo? There are some Albanian supporters on the web claiming that Albanians settled in Kosovo 500 years earlier than the Serbs, and also that Kosovo was the majority Albanian as early as the beginning of the 20th century. I think this is incorrect. As far as I know, the majority of the Albanian population was relocated to Kosovo under Tito. I would like to combat the myth of the historically Albanian Kosovo, but I would like to find some reliable source with the demographical statistics. Thanks.

That's baloney, Serbs always were historical to the land of Kosovo, the name Dardania is actually Serbian Illyrian terroritory, but the muSSlim Albanians stole it to credit themselves in history! >:(

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »

THE KOSOVO CHRONICLES

Old Serbia and Albanians

OLD SERBIA IN THE EYES OF THE "MERCIFUL ANGEL":
THE PHENOMENON OF THE HISTORIAN AS A DESTRUCTIONIST

CRUCIFIED KOSOVO

FACTS AND INTERPRETATIONS OF EDUCATION AND EVERYDAY TERROR
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:46:40 PM by Lamed »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »

THE KOSOVO CHRONICLES

Old Serbia and Albanians

Thanks for those links Lamed O0

This should tell you that Kosovo = indigenous Serbian Illyrian territory not Albanazi muSSlim Illyrian territory!
So called names in Kosovo like Dardania = Serb Illyrian autochthonous presence!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »