Author Topic: Hello from a Jew-loving atheist  (Read 9698 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Hello from a Jew-loving atheist
« on: February 23, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
In this global battle against Islam I consider Jews and Christians and all other groups of non-Muslims to be my allies. I'm not afraid of any religion except for Islam, I haven't seen Jews or Christians murder atheists for rejecting their god, I support all countries that are at war with Islam because of selfish reasons - survival. I want to live without being killed for not believing in god, as long as you are against Muslims, genuinely against Muslims (unlike some leaders) you are my friend. Bush says he's Christian but he's a Muslim-loving Nazi, that's another reason I rejected Christianity because they claim to be Christians but don't stick up for each other. The second reason is that I'm scientifically minded and don't believe in the supernatural, god is not going to save us, WE WILL. The third reason is that Christianity is weak, the stronger religion will survive and as I see it Islam beats other religions hands down because they breed faster, they have no regard for human life, in order to defeat an enemy like that you need rational thought and well coordinated military action. I will not turn the other cheek as the Bible says but kill my enemy before he kills me and this is the way we all should think. Death to Islam for trying to take away my freedom.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Hello from a Jew-loving atheist
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
Welcome my brother :)
The truth,justice and Serbian way

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 10:24:09 PM »
Welcome :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 10:25:32 PM »
Welcome

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 12:34:37 AM »
Welcome

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 04:56:24 AM »
Wellcome.

BTW, Skippy, why are you kind to an Atheist in this forum, but rebuked me form wellcoming them in mine? Or is it a problem with our English (perhaps misunderstandings due to culture abd language?)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 05:27:41 AM »
Welcome O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 06:12:04 AM »
Wellcome.

BTW, Skippy, why are you kind to an Atheist in this forum, but rebuked me form wellcoming them in mine? Or is it a problem with our English (perhaps misunderstandings due to culture abd language?)

You don't like atheists cuz you think ALL atheists regard ALL religions equally evil which is not true, but atheists don't have a fixed doctrine or something and every atheist is different. Most Europeans are atheists, some low-IQ love Muslims, others hate them. Don't think we don't see what's going on, Europe has fought for centuries for the separation of church and state and now muzzies are coming in droves to establish a global caliphate. While religious people are calling for peace and forgiveness atheists like me are mocking and insulting muslims putting our lives at risk. Now you are asking me why Islam and not other religions? Well because Muslims are the only ones who want to have a monopoly of religion, I haven't seen a Jew try to kill me for being who I am. I haven't seen a Jew call for global Jewish domination and extermination of the gentile. In order for Christians to beat Islam they must be more extremist and more hard core, that's impossible because Christians do have a high regard for human life unlike muslims so it's impossible for Christians to have say suicide bombers. Put muslims together with Christians in an area and come back in 40 years you will see there are no Christians but Muslims only, why??
Because Islam is stronger and more aggressive, and the strongest survive that's Darwinian. So you may hate me cuz I don't subscribe to ancient myths but we have got the same enemy and there are a lot of atheists like me, not all of them are left wing muzzie lovers.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 12:15:47 AM »

So you may hate me cuz I don't subscribe to ancient myths but we have got the same enemy and there are a lot of atheists like me, not all of them are left wing muzzie lovers.

[/quote]

We don't hate you because you are an Athiest. :-)
The muslims hate you. Not because you are an Athiest. You are not an Athiest, you are an Infidel:-)  It is Jews, Christians, and Infidels. There are only three catagories in the muslim/Islamic mindset.

So, welcome Infidel. May you become even bolder and louder!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 11:02:12 AM »
WALK STRONG, thank you for the support.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »
Welcome aboard.. O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 11:11:09 PM »
Wellcome.

As I said boyo its a mere social grace  ::)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 11:14:02 PM »
Wellcome.

You don't like atheists cuz you think ALL atheists regard ALL religions equally evil which is not true, but atheists don't have a fixed doctrine or something and every atheist is different. Most Europeans are atheists, some low-IQ love Muslims, others hate them. Don't think we don't see what's going on, Europe has fought for centuries for the separation of church and state and now muzzies are coming in droves to establish a global caliphate. While religious people are calling for peace and forgiveness atheists like me are mocking and insulting muslims putting our lives at risk. Now you are asking me why Islam and not other religions? Well because Muslims are the only ones who want to have a monopoly of religion, I haven't seen a Jew try to kill me for being who I am. I haven't seen a Jew call for global Jewish domination and extermination of the gentile. In order for Christians to beat Islam they must be more extremist and more hard core, that's impossible because Christians do have a high regard for human life unlike muslims so it's impossible for Christians to have say suicide bombers. Put muslims together with Christians in an area and come back in 40 years you will see there are no Christians but Muslims only, why??
Because Islam is stronger and more aggressive, and the strongest survive that's Darwinian. So you may hate me cuz I don't subscribe to ancient myths but we have got the same enemy and there are a lot of atheists like me, not all of them are left wing muzzie lovers.

Hahah are you quite finished. God is no myth, you wish to believe the world is godless do as you please.
Remember this is a religious forum. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 11:23:49 PM »
YES!!! you hit the nail on the head. The problem with 90% of the atheists, is they believe all religions are the same.  But there are a growing number like yourself, that know there is something disturbingly peculiar about Islam.

Brian

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 12:04:45 AM »
IslamIsCancer are you Jewish?

He is an atheist. That sends stupid Private Messages.  ::)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 10:59:12 AM »
Okay people if you don't like me and don't like my support for Israel and opposition to Islam just because I don't believe in Flying Spagehtti Monsters and believe in logical explanation of things then so be it I'll leave.

But then Chaim should not say et the end of every video that this great forum is for everybody and not just Jews, atheists are part of that EVERYBODY.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 11:04:55 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 11:42:08 AM »
Okay people if you don't like me and don't like my support for Israel and opposition to Islam just because I don't believe in Flying Spagehtti Monsters and believe in logical explanation of things then so be it I'll leave.

But then Chaim should not say et the end of every video that this great forum is for everybody and not just Jews, atheists are part of that EVERYBODY.
No worries.  Keep posting.  Welcome aboard.  I was like you once upon a time... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »
Welcome, indeed.

I'll take a pro-western, pro-Israel atheist over a muSSlim-nazi or a replacement theology christian any day. O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »
Welcome, indeed.

I'll take a pro-western, pro-Israel atheist over a muSSlim-nazi or a replacement theology christian any day. O0

And people seem to forget how the POPE collaborated with Hitler just to save his butt, would you rather that I was a catholic Christian????
Free Javakh!!!

newman

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:03 PM »
Welcome, indeed.

And people seem to forget how the POPE collaborated with Hitler just to save his butt, would you rather that I was a catholic Christian????

Can't hold a lack of belief against you. It's not like your telling everyone else not to believe. Besides, G-d didn't speak to us gentiles like he did to the Jews, so we operate on faith, not knowledge. If he's going to keep a low profile I guess you're entitled to have doubt until he decides otherwise.

And you're right. Better to have an atheist/pagan supporter of Israel than a Jew-hating monotheist.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
  welcome! maybe you will change your mind! I know some people who did change their mind...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »
You know Islamisacancer, I truly think that you'd enjoy "A History of Christianity" by Paul Johnson.  He points out that the base, like Judaism, is basically the 10 Commandments and over time progressed and was influanced by many reactionist groups within the "Christian" movement: Paul of Tarsus, Constentine, Johnites etc. etc.  A very good read just the same... O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 04:25:51 PM »
Mayority of Europeans are christian at least nominaly, exept Bohemia. Welcome to forum I was an atheist once too. It's nothing you can't grown up from.  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 04:32:17 PM »
You know Islamisacancer, I truly think that you'd enjoy "A History of Christianity" by Paul Johnson.  He points out that the base, like Judaism, is basically the 10 Commandments and over time progressed and was influanced by many reactionist groups within the "Christian" movement: Paul of Tarsus, Constentine, Johnites etc. etc.  A very good read just the same... O0

The so called "Christianity" (Jesus was never caling himself a one); was sect of Temple Judaism. When gentiles took over Roman Imperator Constantine made it Roman religion by purging almost all Jewish elements like Passover, moving the shabat from saturday to sunday,intruducing X-mas etc... Paul hovewer was ortodox.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
In this global battle against Islam I consider Jews and Christians and all other groups of non-Muslims to be my allies. I'm not afraid of any religion except for Islam, I haven't seen Jews or Christians murder atheists for rejecting their G-d, I support all countries that are at war with Islam because of selfish reasons - survival. I want to live without being killed for not believing in G-d, as long as you are against Muslims, genuinely against Muslims (unlike some leaders) you are my friend. Bush says he's Christian but he's a Muslim-loving Nazi, that's another reason I rejected Christianity because they claim to be Christians but don't stick up for each other. The second reason is that I'm scientifically minded and don't believe in the supernatural, G-d is not going to save us, WE WILL. The third reason is that Christianity is weak, the stronger religion will survive and as I see it Islam beats other religions hands down because they breed faster, they have no regard for human life, in order to defeat an enemy like that you need rational thought and well coordinated military action. I will not turn the other cheek as the Bible says but kill my enemy before he kills me and this is the way we all should think. Death to Islam for trying to take away my freedom.
it is better to be a muslim or idolater than to be an atheist. just look at amalek