Author Topic: Petition!  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
Petition!
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:48:36 AM »
Just in case you haven't signed already  ;)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/905791187

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Petition!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 08:23:07 AM »
  just signed! :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:10:34 AM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 08:28:28 AM »
I just signed too, I am member of care2 great site  O0

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »
I did 2 months ago.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »
Signed.  O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »
I'm glad some parts of the world want to help but I think it will be the same as always.

Serbia has to fend for its own. Maybe Russia will send some help but mainly Serbia vs the world.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »
I'm glad some parts of the world want to help but I think it will be the same as always.

Serbia has to fend for its own. Maybe Russia will send some help but mainly Serbia vs the world.

Romania sent some troops in Kosovo the other day and they are against Kosovo's Independence! Romanians have Transylvania region which will be vulnerable if Kosovo will be declared independent! BUT the big difference is that in Transylvania Hungarians wants their independence, not Muslims!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »
wow tepeš would have been angry:P he wouldn't wait for the UN he'd stake them all:P

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »
wow tepeš would have been angry:P he wouldn't wait for the UN he'd stake them all:P

THAT'S FOR SURE! LOL! O0  I think this world needs another Vlad Tepes! :P

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:24 PM »
I don't agree with u cetnik that it's Serbia vs the World to be honest. People in USA have no idea where is Serbia not to mention Kosovo. There was a public analysis in USA on some local TV station to check how well informed are they about many different issues and among others, one question was something like this :
"Do you think USA should use military force against Sweden if the previous embargo don't give results?!"
Results were 40% for yes, 40% for no and the rest haven't give answer :o)
It was long time a go so I could be wrong but it was something like that, hehe.
Anyway, people are uninformed and there is a good chance if they get some information, they will get the one that is actually false. Our nation is being demonised for to long and unfortunately citizens from the rest of the world :D  are not so interested in politics like it is the case among Serbia citizens. Give it a shot and ask some student from Serbia about any political problem in the world and "bingo" you'll get the answer in a blink. Hearing the truth nowdays is a miracle especially in countries that comits such crimes like this possible independence. We'll get through this problem of Kosovo sooner or later, we got the aces in our hands and wheather the dealer see them cheating or not, nothing can beat the aces  ;)

''Ja ne odlucujem da li cu ici u boj po tome kolika je sila koja mi prijeti, vec po tome
kolika je svetinja koju branim!!!"
 Someone please translate this sentence after, I don't wanna make mistake cause it's kind of important to be precise  :)

I found few foreign but nice sentences on petition site:  O0

# 81,896: Feb 9, 2008, Anonymous , Spain
Ya esta bién de las injusticias, un pais debe de decidir por si mismo y que no decidan los
organismos internacionales, Kosovo debe de ser Serbio un saludo a todos.

# 81804:Feb 9, 2008, Stan Marconi, New York
Serbia and Kosovo "together as one" in EU and problem solved. Not another muslim state in
the world. Crime, people smuggling and drugs...thats going to be a major export of
independent kosovo economy. Help Serbia as a forefront of Europe and Christianity in
that part of the world!!!

# 81817:Feb 9, 2008, Ila Wiklund, Texas
Kosovo Albanians should not be allowed to take Serbian lands nor should they be given the
right to have two countries! They have a country next door to Serbia - it is called ALBANIA.
Kosovo Albanians who do not like living in Serbia - should go home!

# 81,951: Feb 9, 2008, George Blackman , New York
Muslim appeasement at the cost of a Christian holy lands has to stop! Lets not repeat the
mistakes of Afghanistan where the muslims we support, return as our greatest enemies.
Thaci and company should be tried for terrorism and war crimes. Not to long ago they were
on our very own state departments list of terrorist organizations and considered a threat
to this country. Today we greet them as diplomats. Unbelievable. Where is the justice.
Kosovo is an integral part of Serbia. Lets not violate the UN charter and the foundation
of international law in the name of muslim appeasement. It also would set a very dangerous
precedent for the entire world, including our very own nation.

There are many, check the site from time to time  :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 10:43:07 AM »
Signed. Let's hope this doesn't become a reality.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 05:59:57 PM »
signed
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
Done

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »
Just signed, i'm tired of sitting back while christian people get pushed and pushed off the land to make room for muslims........i've had it!!!!!!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 09:24:33 PM »
Sweet. You guys also linked to this petition. I first heard of it from a Serbian group on Facebook and signed it.

It's so nice to see an American / Israeli Organization in support of Serbia. I am disgusted by the fact that the American Government is supporting the Albanian Camel-F...kers.

So am I. Those dirtbags.  :(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »
''Ja ne odlucujem da li cu ici u boj po tome kolika je sila koja mi prijeti, vec po tome

It means "I don't go to a battle depending on how mighty my enemy is, but rather how big the temple I defend."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:30:45 AM by Jasmina »

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 10:13:41 PM »
i signed.. O0

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 02:41:32 AM »

It means "I don't go to a battle depending on how mighty my enemy is, but rather how big the temple I defend."

Who said that?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »

Who said that?
I think car Lazar.
The truth,justice and Serbian way