Author Topic: PEOPLE PEOPLE  (Read 6509 times)

Offline VladislavA

• Junior JTFer
PEOPLE PEOPLE
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:27:44 PM »
Obama said he would annul USA's accept of Kosovo if he becomes president !

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: PEOPLE PEOPLE
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »
realy?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »
  I heard that Serbs from US support Obama, because they don't want Hillary Clinton and MCain because they are antiserbs! is that true? what do you know aboout that??
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 02:08:35 PM »
Great... can you provide any article or document?

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
Something isnt right here, osama has gotten the support of muslim groups in the US because he says he will "talk with muslim leaders" to find out their needs, he will do away with the patriot act which they hate, he wants to make profiling illegal etc...... he supports muslim causes AND supports you ???
Sounds like hes playing both ends against the middle here.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 03:25:25 PM »
i don't think so!he sad that he is for it and he was glad to see that many americans flags!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
I don't believe this.

If he has really said this, it is a trick to get more votes.

Nearly all Democrats are pro-Albanian.

In addition to that, he loves Islam.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »
I don't believe this.

That's True GP!
 If Obama said anything to the contrary 'It's a Lie' !

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 03:46:08 PM »
I don't believe this.

That's correct GP

Offline VladislavA

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 05:00:51 PM »
I heard it on the news RTS, after C.Rise said: Serbs, you just have to get over it, Kosovo is not yours anymore end of story. And then he said he would annul it, that's what they said on RTS. (Serbian TV station). US also want to get rid of Kostunica, but Obama don't.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 05:03:27 PM »
I heard it on the news RTS, after C.Rise said: Serbs, you just have to get over it, Kosovo is not yours anymore end of story. And then he said he would annul it, that's what they said on RTS. (Serbian TV station). US also want to get rid of Kostunica, but Obama don't.

Dont believe anything that comes out of his mouth, hes vote fishing.  Why would the creation of another muslim state upset him, he will turn us into the United States of Islam if he gets the chance for crying out loud >:(

Offline Ludi Milojko

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »
Can I order an assassination on C.Rise? I can't stand listening to her.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »
She accidentaly called Russia the Soviet Union.

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »
obama is corropt whit the new danger religeon that some people call DOLLAR!! we serbs have to fight for win this land!! sumadinac kolla på dessa!! new world corropt order!! jews wake up..sorry for my bad english!!.... ... DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF BEAST PEOPLE ARE KILLING ECATHER FOR DOLLAR!!!.... ... ISRAEL WAKE UP LIKE WE SERBS DID!!! AMERIKEN RELIGON IS DOLLAR!!...DOLLAR DONT CARE LIFE!!..NEW WORLD ORDER MY A¤¤!!!!!!.... ... A NEW WORLD ORDER WHO IS DESTROYING OUR CIVILACTION... ... :'( ...SERBIA WILL NEVER BE IN USA NAZIS  NEW WORLD ORDER!!....EVIL AMERIKAN THAT WORSIP DOLLAR!! JEWS WAKE UP!!!  YOUR RELIGION ISNT DOLLAR!!!!... ... SERBIEN ORTODOX CRITHIAN WILL FIHGT AGAINST THIS NEW RELIGON DOLLAR AND ISLAM!!!! AND ALLIE WITH THE POEPLE OF G-d..JEWS!!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:22:42 PM by shiptarkiller »

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
obama is corropt whit the new danger religeon that some people call DOLLAR!! we serbs have to fight for win this land!! sumadinac kolla på dessa!! new world corropt order!! jews wake up..sorry for my bad english!!.... ... DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF BEAST PEOPLE ARE KILLING ECATHER FOR DOLLAR!!!.... ... ISRAEL WAKE UP LIKE WE SERBS DID!!! AMERIKEN RELIGON IS DOLLAR!!...DOLLAR DONT CARE LIFE!!..NEW WORLD ORDER MY A¤¤!!!!!!.... ... A NEW WORLD ORDER WHO IS DESTROYING OUR CIVILACTION... ... :'( ...SERBIA WILL NEVER BE IN USA NAZIS  NEW WORLD ORDER!!....EVIL AMERIKAN THAT WORSIP DOLLAR!! JEWS WAKE UP!!!  YOUR RELIGION ISNT DOLLAR!!!!... ...

I understand your anger, however I hope you arent generalizing ALL Americans as "evil".  There are PLENTY of us who do NOT agree with what our leaders do and are on your side ;)

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 08:21:33 PM »
OK SORRY I DIDNT MEAN ALL AMIRKANS ARE PRODADE DUSA (SOLD SOULS) IM VERY SORRY.. :-[

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »
OK SORRY I DIDNT MEAN ALL AMIRKANS ARE PRODADE DUSA (SOLD SOULS) IM VERY SORRY.. :-[

Its OK, I absolutely understand your anger, plenty of us are pretty damn angry ourselves about what our govt is doing >:(

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
THEN DO SOMETHING!! PROTEST!!! THE MARK OF BEAST IS ARUOND OS AND WATCING WE ARE LIKE SMALL PUPPETS IN A BIG SATANIC GAME!! LOOK AT OUR SERBS CIVILACION BYZANTIUM BEFORE THE TURKS WHIT THERE EVIL ISLAM (OTTOMAN EMPIRE) BIG EMPIRE ATT THAT TIME... ... LOOK AT OUR CIVILASAION TODAY WHIT AN AMERIKAN EMPIRE AND THE NEW RELIGON DOLLAR..THE MARK OF THE BEAST...SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLIHS...MUCH LOVE TO ALL YOU THAT ARE FIGHTING THOSE GREEDY BASTERS!! AND I DONT MEAN ALL AMERIKANS ARE GEEDY OR EVIL...EUROPENS ARE ALSO GREEDY AND EVIL THIS RELIGION HAVE INFEKTET EUROPE TO..WEAK UP!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:45:17 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 09:05:59 PM »
so you amrikans wiil never understand our love to kosovo we  defeted the ottoman empire there...kosvo je srce srbije..kosvo is the heart of serbia....and we are ready to defend it again but this time that will be against usa empire sadly but truh...and we serbian knows that the amerikan gov are sold to DOLLAR..not the people...and that DOLLAR dont care for life!!! weak up.....serbs ware outnumberd when the ottoman empire attackt..just like today...and this so calld new world order will start a war that they cant win...satans children...i know amerkans will wake up and revolt there gov.. look at the earth today its dying.. klimate changing... is are melting...i live in sweden and this year i havent seen snow... sometihing is wrong..we must stop them...we are killing our civilasion...messia we need you...jesus we need you... :'( :'(the end is soon here.. :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:27:48 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »
Polako, its not that bad as you think.

When it bad just see it on the bright side?

1. We have justice on our side
2. We have Russia, China and India
3. We will have Rep. Srpska and RS. Krajina
4. If there's a war, we will win it. Because as Bush said "Enough is Enough"

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »
   "Enough is Enough" :::D :::D :::D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »
Polako, its not that bad as you think.

When it bad just see it on the bright side?

1. We have justice on our side
2. We have Russia, China and India
3. We will have Rep. Srpska and RS. Krajina
4. If there's a war, we will win it. Because as Bush said "Enough is Enough"
you se.. whit these country at war this will be the end of the world...just think muslims whit nuklear arms >:(....and for justice there is none U.S gov are the U.N...come mon man.. nato bombd os when U.N said no...so justice build up by U.N..NO thanks.....like MR chiam said..like U.N isnt silly enough.

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2008, 10:47:09 PM »
but U.S Gov are uniting the slavic people...we needed that.. maybe not the goverments thay are (sold souls) but the people in the slavic lands..knows about there historia and know what the serbs did for europe...and they are poor people dollar cant control them..thay may be poor but the are happy FREE and not blind..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 12:24:17 AM by shiptarkiller »

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 03:31:22 AM »
All or nothing.

Offline VladislavA

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
I hate C. Rise, so so so sooooo much, really. She looks like a dog.. But it's bad for the Serbs if Clinton win as well, you all know why..
And I'm starting to doubt Russia's position, they aren't saying anything?!