Poll

Is Imerica illiterate?

Yes.
8 (47.1%)
No.
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Imerica illiterate?  (Read 5250 times)

admin

Is Imerica illiterate?
« on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:58 AM »
Due to her apparent lack of reading comprehension ability, I ask asking this.

newman

Re: Is Imerica illiterate?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:59:15 AM »
I've been saying her comprehension is attrocious for over 6 months. I've never seen an adult get a passage so arse-about as her.

G-d help the little schvartzas she teaches reading skills to.

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:00:33 AM »

I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 05:08:39 AM »
I've been saying her comprehension is attrocious for over 6 months. I've never seen an adult get a passage so arse-about as her.

G-d help the little schvartzas she teaches reading skills to.

Yaakov, have you read some my lots of posts in which I whemently oppose the use of "Schwartza"? I hold that naming Blacks in Yiddish is wrong. It makes Jews and Yiddish look racist. Why not just saying Black in English? What's your opinion?

newman

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 05:12:12 AM »
Erica is not here to honestly discuss or debate ANYTHING.

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 05:22:50 AM »
I don't see any problem with saying black in Yiddish. In fact when someone says n*gger with an i instead of a *, it is censored and comes out as schvartza by the word filter.

Well, I have a great respect for Yiddish, and I hold that using an Yiddish word to name someone, especially Blacks (who are at least criticised by some members here, not to say hated) is defilng Yiddish. Any Black who finds this site, and obviously doesn't understand Yiddish, would think it is a slur. For me, Yiddish represents the memory of Jewish martyrs, and it hurts me to see it exposed to hate. Do you understand me?

newman

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 05:24:11 AM »
You're flogging a dead horse, Raul. Give it up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 05:25:05 AM »
A fact poorly understood by most Americans, is that 100% literacy is one of the hallmarks of a Communist regime.

At first, it would seem that having each and every citizen able to read and write would be a step towards ending tyranny and backwardness.

But, such is not the case.

A Communist regime must brainwash each and every citizen, and to enable them to be propagandized requires the government to educate everyone, at least to a minimal ability to read and write.

And because a totalitarian regime censors all media and controls every aspect of life, the textbooks forced upon young readers are those which not only will inculcate authoritarian doctrines and ideals, but will also clearly define all those whom the state considers its enemies.

Lesson:  The ability to read is one of the very basic tools for corrupting young minds, especially when the only books available contain lies and falsehoods.

Literacy has no bearing on one's ability to make sound judgements and grow in wisdom so long as the books which one reads serve only to corrupt thought and stunt personal growth.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 05:31:49 AM »
No... we just haven't been able to convince her.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 05:54:06 AM »

I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

You are illiterate because of how you responded to Newman's question about Muslim Nazi and German Nazi garb. How you acted towards me just proves how you are an Anti-Semitic, Anti-American black Nazi.

Right now, I'm Anti-Yacov and Anti- Newman...I've NEVER BEEN ANTI-SEMITIC, NOR an Anti-American Nazi. That insult is worse than calling me a moron. I'm not a racist. But I'm convinced that you are a racist. You dole out racist stereotype after racist insult and never think that those things MEAN anything to the person you hurt. You are a young person yet, Yacov. You have a lot to learn about life.

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 05:58:02 AM »
No... we just haven't been able to convince her.
Convince me of what? To take the motto of this site seriously..."In your heart you know we're right..."? Why would anyone want to even be associated with people who agree with them on EVERY single subject under the  sun? What is wrong with a difference of opinion WITHOUT insults because someone disagrees with you?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 06:01:42 AM »
Convince you of why Obama is wrong for the USA.  Forget about his past for a second.  I just see him as a new Jimmy Carter. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 06:13:32 AM »

I'm not illiterate but I DO disagree with you and don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. But I draw the line at being insulted. You threw the first punch, now you're crying in your soup because I countered it?  Get over yourself.

You are illiterate because of how you responded to Newman's question about Muslim Nazi and German Nazi garb. How you acted towards me just proves how you are an Anti-Semitic, Anti-American black Nazi.

Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 06:15:53 AM »

Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.
9-11 in 2003? Muslims native to Africa?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 06:17:37 AM »
]Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.

Bull!

muSSlim-nazi robes are NOT native to africa. They are part of arab, muSSlim-nazi culture. Native african dress is arse-grass and a covering of do-do.

Just Erica

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 06:34:30 AM »

I meant 2001. (I had the beginning of the war on my mind, sorry). And according to Yacov and newman only Muslims live in Africa. Obama's dad was a Muslim who was born in Kenya.

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 06:35:30 AM »
]Muslim clothing is native of the countries that have Muslims within it. The CLOTHING isn't evil, nor is it a symbol of evil. After all, the evil Muslims that killed 3000 Americans on 2003/9/11 were wearing plain clothes. Should Khakis and a polo shirt be ruled evil clothing? As far as the German Nazi uniform reference...I read it correctly. That uniform is as native to Germany (as a cultural dress) as Hotdogs are to France. Newman's references are ALWAYS one-sided. It's either his way or no way at all.

Bull!

muSSlim-nazi robes are NOT native to africa. They are part of arab, muSSlim-nazi culture. Native african dress is arse-grass and a covering of do-do.
I can't believe you're older than I am.

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 06:41:25 AM »

Bull!

Yes, I am a spritely, handsome devil but what's that got to do with it?

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 06:42:19 AM »

Bull!

Yes, I am a spritely, handsome devil but what's that got to do with it?
You're immature.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 06:42:34 AM »

I meant 2001. (I had the beginning of the war on my mind, sorry). And according to Yacov and newman only Muslims live in Africa. Obama's dad was a Muslim who was born in Kenya.
as far as muslims are concerned, they want to exterminate all non-muslims.
the native african culture is not muslim.
So basically muslim-religion is anti-african.

do you know that the Dutch word <<kaffer>>  a derogatory word meaning black , like <<n*gger>> , comes from the word arabic <<kuffar>>, that is used over and over again the koran, and that means <<non-believers>> or <<poly-theists>>.

Now watch this :

african native "digihad" rap-music.

Actually that is Chaim Ben Pesach's message:
that black people shouldn't support Islam, because it is still using black slaves TODAY.
Some blacks are supporting Obama, that is a muslim, and they are thereby supporting the people that enslaved them most.
You are even blind, because you don't want to accept, that Obama is a muslim.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 06:47:11 AM »

No she is not. I think this is completely childish this thread was even made.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »
Nope.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »

Erika this is definitively wrong. The Hadith is commanding to the Muzzie-Morons a lot of rules of clothing. In addition to that is the prophet "the best example". All Muzzie-Morons are commanded to imitate his fashion of clothing.

Some rules of Muzzie clothing and gerneral look are:

A male Muzzie never wears gold but silver.

The trousers of Muzzies are never reach the earth. They length is between the knee and the knuckle.

Muzzies wear a    beard, but shave the mustache.

Muzzies have to wear a sort of fez.

A Muzzie is commanded to wear a shirt, which covers the upper arms.

There are a lot of more rules for Muslimes to cloth. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »
If you score a point with her in an argument she'll pretend like it never happened.

If you enjoy arguing with someone like that then I've got a great torture chamber you might also enjoy.

I don't think she's illetrate. I think she's not open to new ideas once she makes up her mind on a topic. She sees your argument but chooses to ignore it on purpose because it doesn't "fit" her needs at the time.

Do we do this sometimes too? Maybe. But Erica does this ALL THE TIME and it get's old.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
A male Muzzie never wears gold but silver.
This is in context with the whole idea of cross dressing being wrong, because gold was worn by mostly women over history. However there are some scholars that say it isn't completely forbidden if it's just a wedding ring or something but as jewelry yes.

The trousers of Muzzies are never reach the earth. They length is between the knee and the knuckle.
This was so the trousers didn't get dirty, and so when it came to prayer the clothes weren't muddied by any substances which cannot be prayed with such as urine, animal faceas etc.
It was also a sign of vanity and pride at the time for mean to wear long trousers......and so the prophet said that it should be avoided...however since this is invalid in todays world. You won't find a lot of muslims adherering to this because not only is it just sunnah but is not so important now, just traditional for some cultures.

Muzzies wear a    beard, but shave the mustache

Rubbish. It is sunnah and tradition for muslims to have a beard because the Prophet did, but it doesn't mean anything since it doesn't affect their intentions in belief of Islam.
The prophet once did say to do the opposite of what the idol pagan worshippers did by cutting their moustaches short and leaving their beards long....the idol worshippers did it the other way round...
This was to mark and identify the muslims from the non-muslims but nothing more then that.

Muzzies have to wear a sort of fez.
Not true. This is just the tradition and culture of certain countries.

A Muzzie is commanded to wear a shirt, which covers the upper arms

I assume you are referring to a man in which his considered private parts require him to cover himself from the navel to the knee, so this is untrue what you said.