Poll

Think hard..

Yes
No
Considered it
Know people that would

Author Topic: Would you leave U.S if Osama won?  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Would you leave U.S if Osama won?
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »
I've spoken to quite a few people who said they would transfer their jobs to Europe or elsewhere if he won.. I wanted your opinion on this!

kellymaureen

Re: Would you leave U.S if Osama won?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »
Yes

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »

I've heard Australia is nice. And they have better policies for dealing with their Muslims than we do.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 05:53:46 PM »

No.     The same is true if Hillary Clinton becomes President.     Both are nothing short of horrific but American has been my home since birth.     

Having said this,   I would completely understand why people would consider leaving the country if either became President.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 05:57:22 PM »
He should leave for kenya
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »
I would stay if hitlery won, I would HATE it, but I would stay.....but I will be DAMNED if i will live in a land ruled by a muslim president >:(

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
I've seriously thought about leaving if Obama was elected... But after much long, deep and strenuous  thought, I don't think it would be right for me to have to exit the country on his account... Yes, this is still my Nation, a Nation that I love dearly, and even if the idiotic voters are stupid enough to put that "Jew Hater" in office I will stand my ground... I will stand my ground...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 08:14:00 PM »
I would love to say yes, but I don't know how practical it would be with family implications.  We'll see how bad it gets.  I have this sickening feeling he is going to win, and rather easily.  I can't take it anymore.  Kelly, where would you consider going?

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
I would love to say yes, but I don't know how practical it would be with family implications.  We'll see how bad it gets.  I have this sickening feeling he is going to win, and rather easily.  I can't take it anymore.  Kelly, where would you consider going?

I own property in Canada and still have legal resident status....I know its not much better, but at least they dont have a prime minister who is muslim :-\

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 08:36:02 PM »
Oh, you're lucky to have the Canada connection, Kelly.  Not much better, but better nonetheless, plus your son would have better hockey connections, lol.  Of course, Israel is always a good option, Yacov. O0

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »
I wouldn't leave because of Osama but I want to move back to Israel one day.

Same here. If we leave, there are less righteous people to defend our country against this. There is no doubt we are in for four years of hell no matter who wins.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 08:52:14 PM »
I will leave even if it just looks like he's going to win!   ;D

As a matter of fact, I may very well leave regardless of who wins the next election.

Does anyone here truly believe McCain has what it takes to turn the country around?

Duh!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 09:18:44 PM »
Mccain no, but if osama wins their could be hell in this country. I am concidering leaving, allthough I know I will have a hard time in another country, only G-d knows.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »
NO!!!!! we cant give up!!  The right needs to regroup and revolt.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »
I'm making contingency plans for the future regardless who wins...
It's tough to raise a family in NYC nowadays, form cost of living to dealing with lowest common denominator, etc... I'm definitely considering my options.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 09:46:23 PM »
Just to make a point about Obama. Many sites use the tricky term "African American". Well, it's true that he's partially ethnically African and an American citizen. But for US society the term implies an American who is descendant of Black slaves. A minority who has been ill treated and discriminated, and is a part of American society and history. It implies that if elected, it would be a great step towards racial justice. The first African American president!!!!!!!!! For many people it may have an emotional impact. But it's tricky!!!!! Obama has nothing to do with African American heritage!!!! Nothing to do with slaves descendants!!!! He's just a half foreigener whose father freely left Kenya, just an inmigrant. And he didn't even live his life in USA, but Indonesia instead. He does not represent African Americans at all. If someone supports him out of love for minorities, he does not reprsent any American monority!!!!! Just to clarify (Though I doubt people here love African American heritage.LOL)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 09:48:03 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
Just to make a point about Obama. Many sites use the tricky term "African American". Well, it's true that he's partially ethnically African and an American citizen. But for US society the term implies an American who is descendant of Black slaves. A minority who has been ill treated and discriminated, and is a part of American society and history. It implies that if elected, it would be a great step towards racial justice. The first African American president!!!!!!!!! For many people it may have an emotional impact. But it's tricky!!!!! Obama has nothing to do with African American heritage!!!! Nothing to do with slaves descendants!!!! He's just a half foreigener whose father freely left Kenya, just an inmigrant. And he didn't even live his life in USA, but Indonesia instead. He does not represent African Americans at all. If someone supports him out of love for minorities, he does not reprsent any American monority!!!!! Just to clarify (Though I doubt people here love African American heritage.LOL)

Now your just being silly.  African American means just what it says.  Don't start acting like a liberal and re-defining terminology.

Brian

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »
Think what you want, but the term "African American" has some emotional meanings, even abroad. He's just Kenyan American.
BTW, Ir's seems that'll be Obama Vs MacCain. What are the chances for McCain in November? And what are his policies towards Israel?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »

I've heard Australia is nice. And they have better policies for dealing with their Muslims than we do.

We are all full down here  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Joking  :D

We are a little different with muzzies yes.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 01:29:37 AM »
We have to stay and fight.  We cant just leave!!!!!  I know there is an exodus form Great Britain.  Is this what you want???

There is hope.  Denmark and Holland have been saved by the ultra-right/nationalist politicians.  They stood up, and made Islamic immigration  very difficult.  This doesn't change the fact that these countries are still infected by Islamic scum, but at least they made a positive change. 

Brian

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 02:08:43 AM »

Now your just being silly.  African American means just what it says.  Don't start acting like a liberal and re-defining terminology.

Brian

I'm a liberal and agree with you, briann. Obama is asmuch  of an African American as any other black in America whose linneage goes back to africa. The difference is that he can trace his roots directly to Kenya. The rest of us are lost in the sauce.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 02:15:22 AM »

Brian

I'm a liberal and agree with you, briann. Obama is asmuch  of an African American as any other black in America whose linneage goes back to africa. The difference is that he can trace his roots directly to Kenya. The rest of us are lost in the sauce.

WOO HOOO!!!! Erica and I agree on something!!!!!!   ;D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2008, 03:17:12 AM »
If Americans made it through WW2, The Cold War, the 60's, The Great Depression, Indian Wars, etc, we can survive an Obama presidency.  I'm not worried about his first four years as much as his 2nd term, when he goes for his "legacy."  That is truly gonna suck. 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 03:46:55 AM »

I own property in Canada and still have legal resident status....I know its not much better, but at least they dont have a prime minister who is muslim :-\

Canada would be the best choice i reckon. It's still on the continent, has a pretty good economy...etc etc...id go to canada  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 03:47:55 AM »
ps. atleast you can own a gun....