Author Topic: A questino for Erica  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A questino for Erica
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »
I'm interested in answer too; but knowing Erika She'll try to change topic, acuse Dan of being paranoid and in the the rascit, couse he's picking her up... and many in the forum will agree with her :o; we got it the same when she called Chaim a terrorist and in other discusion. And Newman Erika is everything but dumb here. She plays her games around this forum well. If you're exepting her to denounce fellow negro canditate only becouse he's antisemite and rascist agianst whites you're deluded.  :D  ::)
you were right

acuse Dan of being paranoid and in the the rascit

She didnt' accuse me of being paranoid and that I was a racist..That's what dumb people like Al Sharpton would do.  I'm not afraid of people like that because they can be exposed for their insanity.

But Erica's type of political correctness and even handedness with good and evil and pacifism is dangerous when large groups and communities feel that way in a time of war of annhilation.

The choice which should be made is life.  When you don't rebuke nor reject those leaders who stand idly by and claim that it is ok anyway and it means nothing, well, it's just sad and wrong.

Now recall what Erica said, she would not reject a white candidate if he was friends with David Duke because it doesn't really mean anything.

On last night's debate, Obama (barely) denounced Farrakahn and Hillary responded (opportunistically) to Obama's lack of enthusiasm to that denouncement.

I mean they are all politicians who will sell their soul for a vote anyway, but even in a time of being viewed by millions, even Obama said, "well umm ahhhh...i have ummm aaaa denounced ummmm Farrakahn's ummmm anti-semetic words, but that ummmm aaaaa, doesn't mean that i'm ummm aaan going to reject the fact that he ummmm aaaah...thinks that i'm aaaahh ummm aahhh a great guy."

Sounds familiar right?

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 09:06:33 AM »
Erica supports and makes excuses for every evil imaginable.

"Fags are normal"

"Obama isn't a muSSlim"

"It's OK that obama associates with (nazi) farraKKKan"

"The Jenna six dude just needs anger management"

It goes on and on....................

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 09:43:35 AM »

"Fags are normal"

"Obama isn't a muSSlim"

I don't use the term "fags" when describing homosexuals, NEWMAN! If homosexuals aren't alright with you, well, they're just fine with me. Mostly because I know not to judge them or stick my nose into their personal lives.

OBama isn't a muslim....but I see it makes you happier to think he is. The man has said over and over again that he's not muslim and even that's not good enough for you.

I dont' like Farrakhan for myself. I already told you how i felt thousands of times...but it goes unnoticed. And once again, Obama said that he doesn't agree with Farrakhan's antisemetic remarks... and he isn't even a really close friend of his.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/02/louis-farrakhan.html

Obama had been asked a straightforward question by moderator Tim Russert: Did he accept Farrakhan's support.

The following exchange occurred:

Obama: "You know, I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think they are unacceptable and reprehensible. I did not solicit this support. He expressed pride in an African American who seems to be bringing the country together. I obviously can't censor him, but it is not support that I sought. And we're not doing anything, I assure you, formally or informally with Minister Farrakhan.
Russert: "Do you reject his support?"

Obama: "Well, Tim, I can't say to somebody that he can't say that he thinks I'm a good guy."

Oh, and about this comment ""The Jenna six dude just needs anger management", tell your friends what i said right before I made that statement, newman. You pick out what you want to rant and complain about... This is how some of you operate here. I dont' and can't respect that.

newman

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
In iSSlam, if ones father is a muSSlim, they are muSSlim.

In iSSlam anyone who leaves iSSlam and converts to another religion  must be killed. Ex-muSSlims all over the world have been marked for death.

Question:

Why has obummer not recieved ONE death threat from muSSlims?

Question:

Why hasn't ONE single iSSlamic cleric criticised him for leaving the faith?

Answer those two, Erica.

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »
In iSSlam, if ones father is a muSSlim, they are muSSlim.

In iSSlam anyone who leaves iSSlam and converts to another religion  must be killed. Ex-muSSlims all over the world have been marked for death.

Question:

Why has obummer not recieved ONE death threat from muSSlims?

Question:

Why hasn't ONE single iSSlamic cleric criticised him for leaving the faith?

Answer those two, Erica.

That's right, run away from the statement I asked you to make....

And this is why none of the things you say should have happened to him  didn't ....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6elrghVEQko

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0pMgsbMcpOE

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 11:30:27 AM »
Osama:  "...Obama: "You know, I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think they are unacceptable and reprehensible. I did not solicit this support. He expressed pride in an African American who seems to be bringing the country together...

Classic deceit using slick rhetoric to hoodwink both the gullible hordes of Negroes and also the suicidal self-hating Whites.

Analysis:

"...I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments..."

translation:  The liar denounces only Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments.
He does not denounce the actions of Farrakhan, nor does he denounce Farrakhan's unspoken inner hatred of Jews; nor does he denounce the anti-White, anti-American comments and actions of Farrakhan.

"...I think they are unacceptable and reprehensible..."

Analysis:  Osama doesn't know,...he just thinks that they are unacceptable and reprehensible.

Notice:  Not once does he state that Farrakhan himself or the Racist Nation of Islam is unacceptable and reprehensible.

"...I did not solicit this support. He expressed pride in an African American who seems to be bringing the country together..."

Analysis:  Nowhere does he reject the support of Nazi Negroes...he uses rhetoric to falsely infer that simply because he didn't solicit Farrakhan's support he has no obligation or intentions to refuse such support.

"...He expressed pride in an African American who seems to be bringing the country together..."

Analysis:  Really?...I didn't know that Farrakhan was expressing pride in Dr. Alan Keyes!

It's crystal clear that Osama HUSSEIN Borama is a deceitful lying race-baiting Nazi Muslim supporter of Terrorists and Tyrants.

He is a Muslim Nazi Trojan Horse, who once in the White House, will set about completing the agenda of the Al-Qaeda Nazi Caliphate.

And I'm tired of hearing this mulatto hybrid being called "Black".

He's not black...He's YELLOW.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »
I think the one drop rule should apply for the most part when determining whether someone is black, unless the black ancestry is very diluted.

He's certainly not white.

I will grant that when standing next to his truly black family members though, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

Most blacks in America have some portion of white blood however.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:39 PM »

"Fags are normal"

"Obama isn't a muSSlim"

I don't use the term "fags" when describing homosexuals, NEWMAN! If homosexuals aren't alright with you, well, they're just fine with me. Mostly because I know not to judge them or stick my nose into their personal lives.

OBama isn't a muslim....but I see it makes you happier to think he is. The man has said over and over again that he's not muslim and even that's not good enough for you.

I dont' like Farrakhan for myself. I already told you how i felt thousands of times...but it goes unnoticed. And once again, Obama said that he doesn't agree with Farrakhan's antisemetic remarks... and he isn't even a really close friend of his.

Obama had been asked a straightforward question by moderator Tim Russert: Did he accept Farrakhan's support.

Obama: "You know, I have been very clear in my denunciation of Minister Farrakhan's anti-Semitic comments. I think they are unacceptable and reprehensible. I did not solicit this support. He expressed pride in an African American who seems to be bringing the country together. I obviously can't censor him, but it is not support that I sought. And we're not doing anything, I assure you, formally or informally with Minister Farrakhan.

Obama: "Well, Tim, I can't say to somebody that he can't say that he thinks I'm a good guy."

Oh, and about this comment ""The Jenna six dude just needs anger management", tell your friends what i said right before I made that statement, newman. You pick out what you want to rant and complain about... This is how some of you operate here. I dont' and can't respect that.

Even though OBama publically explained that Farrakahn's statements about JEws was inappropriate etc, you still said that you had no problem with someone who was friends with David Duke....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »

"Fags are normal"

"Obama isn't a muSSlim"

Even though OBama publically explained that Farrakahn's statements about JEws was inappropriate etc, you still said that you had no problem with someone who was friends with David Duke....
At the end of the day, Dan...and with all due respect, I'm no one's mom. I can't tell the man (OR ANY MAN) who to be friends with. I said that if what you guys said was true and he did start to adopt the things his 'friend' (which he isn't) says, I wouldn't vote for him at all.

David Duke is a harmless little punk who has no real backing. He's just as worthless as Farrakhan is hating whites, Jews, the religion of judaism. I don't pay them any mind.

I also want you to understand that you asked me a hypothetical question. I gave you an answer that fits the way I run things. I don't let go of friends because I don't agree with them. I keep them around because we always have something to talk about. You asked me what I thought, and I told you.