Author Topic: A questino for Erica  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A questino for Erica
« on: February 26, 2008, 07:08:14 AM »

How outraged would you be if people wanted to vote for a (white) candidate who was good friends with someone like David Duke?

I would personally be very outraged as would a loooooooooooooooooot of people in this country.  And I think that just because someone is black doesn't make it right that they can get away with their friendship with racist blacks like Al, jessie and Louis...ESPECIALLY LOUIS!!!

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: A questino for Erica
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:46:53 PM »
Good question, Dr. Dan.  Where's the answer?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »

How outraged would you be if people wanted to vote for a (white) candidate who was good friends with someone like David Duke?

I would personally be very outraged as would a loooooooooooooooooot of people in this country.  And I think that just because someone is black doesn't make it right that they can get away with their friendship with racist blacks like Al, jessie and Louis...ESPECIALLY LOUIS!!!

;D Haha Dr. Dan... as we all know, there IS a white candidate like that who is running (Ron Nazi Paul, yimach schmo). The difference is that this white supremacist beast has never pulled more than 5% anywhere.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »

;D Haha Dr. Dan... as we all know, there IS a white candidate like that who is running (Ron Nazi Paul, yimach schmo). The difference is that this white supremacist beast has never pulled more than 5% anywhere.

Not to get off -topic.  But a lot of Ron Paul supporters are NOT aware that Ron Paul REFUSED to give back donations he received from Dr. Black of StørmFrønt.  If this were more publicized, Paul's support would go down to about 1%.  Ive talked to Paul supporters, and many are just stupid quasi-LIbertarians who believe that the two biggest dangers of our country are 'the patriot act' and the Federal Reserve.

Brian

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 05:00:07 PM »
Do me this favor guys...if Erica posts on another topic and doesn't answer my question, I urge that she be kicked off the forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »
Dr. Dan what about all the people who have been badgering her and egging her on? What about the people who haven't just been discussing politics with her but giving her a hard time over EVERYTHING she posts?

I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to respond to any more questions right now.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 06:57:52 PM »
Good question, Dr. Dan.  Where's the answer?
Consider for a second that I JUST read it, Cohen.

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »
Do me this favor guys...if Erica posts on another topic and doesn't answer my question, I urge that she be kicked off the forum.
No need to be impatient, Dr. Dan. I have a life outside of this forum and wasn't home when you posted this thread. I can't be kicked out of the forum for visiting my child's school while someone was posting a question to me I didn't know existed until 5 minutes ago.

At any rate, like I said in another thread, if a white candidate was friends with David Duke I wouldn't be angry with him. And I wouldn't automatically assume that a white candidate who would be friends with David Duke has any ties with the KKK. Barack Obama has said that there are people around him that he doesn't agree with on every single thing. The same with my friends. I would worry though if said candidate adopted the same opinions and views of hatred toward blacks or whites.

I have a few friends who are pro-black and I don't agree with their every opinion but that's what makes our friendship great. We can disagree without hating each other at the end of the day. That's just MY way of thinking.

*Any candidate who would start to hate a race because their friend feels the same isnt' a leader, in my opinion...they're followers.*

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »
No need to be impatient, Dr. Dan. I have a life outside of this forum and wasn't home when you posted this thread. I can't be kicked out of the forum for visiting my child's school while someone was posting a question to me I didn't know existed until 5 minutes ago.

At any rate, like I said in another thread, if a white candidate was friends with David Duke I wouldn't be angry with him. And I wouldn't automatically assume that a white candidate who would be friends with David Duke has any ties with the KKK. Barack Obama has said that there are people around him that he doesn't agree with on every single thing. The same with my friends. I would worry though if said candidate adopted the same opinions and views of hatred toward blacks or whites.

I have a few friends who are pro-black and I don't agree with their every opinion but that's what makes our friendship great. We can disagree without hating each other at the end of the day. That's just MY way of thinking.

*Any candidate who would start to hate a race because their friend feels the same isnt' a leader, in my opinion...they're followers.*

I know that you have a life..that's why i said that we would need to wait to see if you were avoiding me or not....

Just Erica

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 07:19:28 PM »

I know that you have a life..that's why i said that we would need to wait to see if you were avoiding me or not....

"Do me this favor guys...if Erica posts on another topic and doesn't answer my question, I urge that she be kicked off the forum."

I can't tell.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

Ever heard of the saying, "Thou shall not stand idley by as your neighbor's blood is spilled"?

With that being said I think your opinion is the wrong way to think.

Let's just take Hitler (and i'm not saying that Obama is Hitler)..but let's just say for example you had Hitler...and friends of Hitler said that they didnt' agree wtih what he was saying or doing, but was of their own opinion of doing something...

Think about it....

This person who is friends with Hitler turns the other cheek and doesn't rebuke evil...racism of any color is evil you agree with you on that!

but what does Obama want to do instead?

talk with Hamas.  Hamas encourages men, women and children to be suicide bombers.  Hamas men hide amongst civilians in a time of war.

Obama wants to talk to Ahamadinejad.  Ahmadinejad thinks the Shoah (Holocaust of the 6 million Jews) never happened.

If you want to uproot true evil, you can't stand idley by, Erica.  This is what you do...you close both eyes and clothes both ears and think that everything will be ok.  And then your chidren will grow up and inherit a crappier world with evil people running out and about.

Think about it.

I see your opinion... I disagree with it...When one is silent and doesn't rebuke what their friend says when it is evil and really really evil...Not just disagreeing with it, but simply rebuking that it is not in the spirit of peace, it also makes that person standing

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

"Do me this favor guys...if Erica posts on another topic and doesn't answer my question, I urge that she be kicked off the forum."

I can't tell.

I posted this question last night when you were on the forum, but perhaps you didnt' see it until now..That's ok..you answered my question honestly (I think). So let's move forward.

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

Ever heard of the saying, "Thou shall not stand idley by as your neighbor's blood is spilled"?

Let's just take Hitler (and i'm not saying that Obama is Hitler)..but let's just say for example you had Hitler...and friends of Hitler said that they didnt' agree wtih what he was saying or doing, but was of their own opinion of doing something...

Think about it....

This person who is friends with Hitler turns the other cheek and doesn't rebuke evil...racism of any color is evil you agree with you on that!

talk with Hamas.  Hamas encourages men, women and children to be suicide bombers.  Hamas men hide amongst civilians in a time of war.

Obama wants to talk to Ahamadinejad.  Ahmadinejad thinks the Shoah (Holocaust of the 6 million Jews) never happened.

If you want to uproot true evil, you can't stand idley by, Erica.  This is what you do...you close both eyes and clothes both ears and think that everything will be ok.  And then your chidren will grow up and inherit a crappier world with evil people running out and about.

Think about it.

I see your opinion... I disagree with it...When one is silent and doesn't rebuke what their friend says when it is evil and really really evil...Not just disagreeing with it, but simply rebuking that it is not in the spirit of peace, it also makes that person standing
I also see your opinion... I disagree with it but I respect it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »
Erica, if Obama gets elected as president, and he makes deals with Ahmadinejad, that is ok for you ?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »
Erica, if Obama gets elected as president, and he makes deals with Ahmadinejad, that is ok for you ?
No, because I dislike "I'm a dinner jacket.." But let's not play "Miss Cleo" here. No one is psychic here; I think you're jumping the gun.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 12:50:12 AM »

Think about it....

Think about it.

I also see your opinion... I disagree with it but I respect it.

erica, i don't think you should even stand by and support a person (no matter the race) who says nothing or is friends with evil demagogues. You might think that what I'm saying is convenient because we're dealing with Obama..but if it were a white guy who's best friend was in the KKK and continues to spew hate and racism, I woudl say exactly the same thing...

We need experienced leaders who know what they are doing. Obama, more specifically, doesn't know what he's doing in addition to the other things that I had mentioned on the previous post.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »
Erica..  have you considered starting an, 'ask erica' forum here.  You seem to be pretty popular.

Brian

Just Erica

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 01:40:38 AM »
Erica..  have you considered starting an, 'ask erica' forum here.  You seem to be pretty popular.

Brian

No thank you..The last time I started my "Ask A Black Person" (had to change that because 3 people on Youtube already had that title...) THEN "Ask Imerica" youtube video thing...people here accused me of stealing "Ask JTF". lol

Besides, it would just be more questions like "Hey, Erica...why do you apes do this....?"... "YO, sista! Why do you and yo' peeps do that....?" I've grown weary of all of the racial stereotypes, not to mention the fact that it wouldnt' be any fun for me because you guys would be the only people laughing.

newman

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 03:01:33 AM »
Stop playing 'dumb', Erica.

You know very well that no white politician would align himself with Duke unless he WAS a nazi-sympathiser. You just can't admit it now because the analogy would prove our point about 'abdul o'bummer'.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 04:25:54 AM »
I'm interested in answer too; but knowing Erika She'll try to change topic, acuse Dan of being paranoid and in the the rascit, couse he's picking her up... and many in the forum will agree with her :o; we got it the same when she called Chaim a terrorist and in other discusion. And Newman Erika is everything but dumb here. She plays her games around this forum well. If you're exepting her to denounce fellow negro canditate only becouse he's antisemite and rascist agianst whites you're deluded.  :D  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 04:27:07 AM »
I'm interested in answer too; but knowing Erika She'll try to change topic, acuse Dan of being paranoid and in the the rascit, couse he's picking her up... and many in the forum will agree with her :o; we got it the same when she called Chaim a terrorist and in other discusion. And Newman Erika is everything but dumb here. She plays her games around this forum well. If you're exepting her to denounce fellow negro canditate only becouse he's antisemite and rascist agianst whites you're deluded.  :D  ::)

We know that. We're just attempting to expose her.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 04:35:28 AM »
Well good luck then, You'll need it. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 04:39:27 AM »
It's in the Bible... it's in the American Journal of Psychology... it's in almost every major business study course... it's in every major religion...

"You become like the people you hang out with"

If someone is a friend of hitler, then you have to wonder what they have in common that connects them.

Denying this is not only dishonest, it's repulsive.

Osama has some really evil friends and family and you trust this man with the country? Where's common sense?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 04:53:19 AM »
It's in the Bible... it's in the American Journal of Psychology... it's in almost every major business study course... it's in every major religion...

"You become like the people you hang out with"

If someone is a friend of hitler, then you have to wonder what they have in common that connects them.

Denying this is not only dishonest, it's repulsive.

Osama has some really evil friends and family and you trust this man with the country? Where's common sense?
then it would be true here then... If i hung out here more, I might become racist like some of you. Look, if anything, I've been influenced to think more about where my vote will count and with whom... I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, though.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 07:58:30 AM »
you were right

acuse Dan of being paranoid and in the the rascit