Author Topic: Australian Soccer Player Dressed as Hitler  (Read 1416 times)

admin

Australian Soccer Player Dressed as Hitler
« on: February 27, 2008, 04:00:49 AM »
Australian Soccer Player Dressed as Hitler

(IsraelNN.com) An Australian soccer star will be disciplined after Jewish groups protested his attendance at a party dressed as Adolf Hitler.

Andre Gumprecht, 33, who was born in Germany, attended a party Monday for his team, the Central Coast Mariners, dressed in a khaki military uniform and Hitler moustache.

The Football Federation of Australia said, after a complaint from B'nai Brith, that Gumprecht would be disciplined. The organization also said another player, who dressed as G-d, in blackface, will also be disciplined.

newman

Re: Australian Soccer Player Dressed as Hitler
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 04:04:27 AM »
It's distasteful, but what people do at private gatherings in their own time is their business.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 04:27:43 AM »
They are a public figure and need to behave themselves.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 04:29:52 AM »

I don't buy into all that ....."but they're role models for our kids" BS.

If retards can't select better role models for their children than drunken, pack-raping sporting celibrities they desrve to be let down.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 05:05:07 AM »

I don't buy into all that ....."but they're role models for our kids" BS.

If retards can't select better role models for their children than drunken, pack-raping sporting celibrities they desrve to be let down.

Well I think these sports people are taken to much notice of, I don't believe a pinch of cockies pooh.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 06:30:37 AM »
I wasn't offended, just proves that this german is one dumb [censored]. Jews have more important things to worry about like the arabs and the other anti-semitic scum that really are a threat.

newman

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 06:36:10 AM »
I wasn't offended, just proves that this german is one dumb schmuck. Jews have more important things to worry about like the arabs and the other anti-semitic scum that really are a threat.

Not according to the ADL.

Arab-muSSlims are all nice and cuddly but kluckers and neo-nazis in housing commission projects and trailer parks are about to take over.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 06:46:29 AM »
I wasn't offended, just proves that this german is one dumb schmuck. Jews have more important things to worry about like the arabs and the other anti-semitic scum that really are a threat.

Not according to the ADL.

Arab-muSSlims are all nice and cuddly but kluckers and neo-nazis in housing commission projects and trailer parks are about to take over.

Which is why the ADL is utter shite.