Author Topic: JTF Classic Audio - Part 3  (Read 4198 times)

KnightsofEurope

JTF Classic Audio - Part 3
« on: December 20, 2006, 02:14:34 AM »
From 01-31-2001

Topics Include:

- Blacks
- Africa
- Black "History" Month
- Verizon and Affirmative Action
- Israel

Chaim Highlight: "When Bill Cosby looks in the mirror, with all his money and success, when he looks in the mirror and sees that banana nose on him, and sees that ugly monkey face, he will never forgive the white man for looking human while he looks like a prehistoric ape."

Scriabin

Re: JTF Classic Audio - Part 3
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 11:28:49 AM »
From 01-31-2001

Topics Include:

- Blacks
- Africa
- Black "History" Month
- Verizon and Affirmative Action
- Israel

Chaim Highlight: "When Bill Cosby looks in the mirror, with all his money and success, when he looks in the mirror and sees that banana nose on him, and sees that ugly monkey face, he will never forgive the white man for looking human while he looks like a prehistoric ape."

Wow, this is great.  Chiam in RARE form. 

Thanks KnightsofEurope.  You're a King in my book!

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:50:55 PM »
Chaim IS toning-down his humorous schwartze stories.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:19:10 AM by Scriabin »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 05:23:07 PM »

Chaim IS toning-down his humerous schwartze stories.
No I just think we are getting use to them. He still does some really good ones from time to time. The best part of it is things that happen to him in his stories are situations that happen to  most people but most people are just to put off to complain about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »

Chaim IS Toning-down his humorus schwartze stories.
No I just think we are getting use to them. He still does some really good ones from time to time. The best part of it is things that happen to him in his stories are situations that happen to  most people but most people are just to put off to complain about it.

No.  I've been listening to the old programs posted by Knightsofeurope and laughing hysterically in a way that I haven't in a long time.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 11:09:56 AM »
He says schwartze more than a hundred times on this program.

He almost never says schwartze anymore...unless I ask him to.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 03:00:03 PM »

Chaim IS Toning-down his humorus schwartze stories.

No.  I've been listening to the old programs posted by Knightsofeurope and laughing hysterically in a way that I haven't in a long time.

lol ...You arent the only one. These very much are Classics.

Yeah, hes toned it down somewhat. Theres a certain political reality, where if you say things a certain way, your enemies will use it to marginalize you. That you arent a serious person or organization.

I understand that. But for me, I love the relentless, uncompromising, fearless speaking of Truth and lampooning of nonsense that is captured is in these audios and that addresses our enemies in the terms that they deserve.

That doesnt mean I think Chaim has compromised on the Truth. But the somewhat toned down variety lacks the same intensity of his natural passionate fire and indignation at the barbaric animals that are wrecking this country. He's still the best.