Author Topic: Gay black guy on youtube can we shut this homo down?  (Read 4255 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Gay black guy on youtube can we shut this homo down?
« on: February 29, 2008, 01:17:17 AM »
proteanview disparages circumcision and talks about "kosher tax" and zionist apartheid conspiracies of 'evil rabbis'... I know someone posted it before, can we get this guy shut down?  This homo had the audacity to put a comment on my wall in youtube too.... This man is dumb enough to be dangerous.

He also has this sick Muslim site listed as a link. 
http://www.radioislam.org/judaism/kosher.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Gay black guy on youtube can we shut this homo down?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 01:21:47 AM »
I hope he gets all his Muslim friends to eat pop tarts with frosting and then they find out what's in it.

Hint: pork gelatin

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 01:35:14 AM »
Yes this [censored] is disgusting. He is an insane anti semite and he is blaming the yahudim for everything. Zootube ultimate customer is a gay shvartza muslim so you aren't getting him taken off cause they are on his side, not the side of hymie. Lets hope g-d takes this [censored] off the air cause zootube won't.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 01:47:51 AM »
wow what an idiot has no idea what he is talking about we could either flag his video or write some comments to make him think that a lot of other people think differently than him. What a "brilliant guy" starts of talking about food and ends his idiotic speech with circumcision.   

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 01:53:07 AM »
This proves again that most shvartzas are anti semitic scum who bite the jewish hands that are literally feeding them. This is an example of why negros don't belong in western countries. They didn't help build them so why do they get to enjoy it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 01:57:50 AM »
They didn't help build them so why do they get to enjoy it?

Don't you know that they've suffered hundreds of years of oppression and slavery and apartheid?

That's what the tv says, mmm hmmm, you know that's right!  :::D

((yes I'm joking))

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 02:00:20 AM »
This stupid Schvartza is a real homo.  Notice how he enjoys talking about the male penis.  I hope he caught aids from buggering guys.   However, I don't think a kosher tax should be automatically attached to those foods.  It's not fair to people who don't keep kosher.    

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 02:25:33 AM »
I think he's just confused and has been taught the wrong things. Hopefully he will eventually move onto something else in his videos.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 02:25:47 AM »
I flagged him from 2 different accounts and look what i wrote on comments lol it was hinting and hidden insults: lack of knowledge is killing you is not it first find out whats the purpose of circumcision but for that you have to go to medical school and its already different topic why you wont go there.If you don't care about kosher foods don't buy it just as many other people. besides can foods, bottle, etc there are plenty of foods that are not kosher buy it choke on it and cook for once in your life lazy bum. Oh and b/t/w it was very brilliant of you start talking of food and ending with circumcision.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »
This fruit is still around. :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 03:10:00 AM »
Radioislam is the website of Ahmet Rahmi. It is the greatest website of real Muslime-Nazi colloboration on the web.

They have there real Nazi War-criminals from the 3. Reich that converted to Islam.

One example for this is General Remer. He is already dead, but during his life he helped the Syrians and Egyptians and lived in their countries a lot of years.

He was the officer, who smashed the revolt against Hitler in 20. Juli 1944 while he was commanding the Wachbataillon „Großdeutschland“ in Berlin.

In my oppinion this is the most evil website on the internet. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 08:37:26 PM »
This stupid Schvartza is a real homo.  Notice how he enjoys talking about the male penis.  I hope he caught aids from buggering guys.   However, I don't think a kosher tax should be automatically attached to those foods.  It's not fair to people who don't keep kosher.    

THERE IS NOT A TAX, HIS VIDEO IS A LIE

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
What a dumb ape! What sort of animal makes a video about food from a bathroom. His fixation about other men's sexual organs really says quite a bit about where this creatures mind is at. Anyway I would not waste to much time worrying about him, her or whatever that misfit might be.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »
who cares what that thing  believes in. Its a gay black

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »
A gay negro really is a groysa metziya as we would say in yiddish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 01:29:20 AM »

THERE IS NOT A TAX, HIS VIDEO IS A LIE

We figured out on the other thread that the increased sales of the product due to its being kosher reduces the cost more than paying for the certification adds to it. So it actually costs nothing extra for the consumer for a product to be labeled as kosher.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 02:51:41 AM »
he removed my comment poor black Muslim and gay could not take such an insults.  :::D O0 8;) :laugh: ^-^ ::) ??? 8) ;D :D :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 02:59:32 AM »
he has the worst combination, black-gay-muslim ;D

I'd agree that being gay or Muslim is bad. Being black isn't bad in itself though.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 07:37:54 AM »
he has the worst combination, black-gay-muslim ;D

I'd agree that being gay or Muslim is bad. Being black isn't bad in itself though.

theres nothing wrong with being Black, but by islamic law he would have been killed for being a homosexual

We should be so lucky to have this burnt dropling removed from our midst.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »
What a dumb ape! What sort of animal makes a video about food from a bathroom. His fixation about other men's sexual organs really says quite a bit about where this creatures mind is at. Anyway I would not waste to much time worrying about him, her or whatever that misfit might be.
Yes he is an antisemitic ape >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 11:29:52 AM »
Yes he is an antisemitic ape >:(
He is an anti-white agitator Fazant! He is an enemy of us. Should be deported to his native country, and use his brains to help his brothers.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 12:18:16 PM »
If this freak is upset about kosher food, why the hell is he buying it?

This is typically.

They search so long until they find something, where they can be upset about. ::)

P.S.: I don't use the word ape normally, but if someone is beginning with the violation of decency and conventions, i think it is allowed.

Once a Muzzie called Rabbi Kahane a dirty Jew. He called him instantly a dirty Arab.

I think in our  ape-case it is the same.

"Eye for an eye"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
If this freak is upset about kosher food, why the hell is he buying it?

My thoughts exactly!

Hey, of course we collect taxes everything! How else are we Zionists supposed to carry out our plan for world domination?  ::)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »
:) LOL KOSHER TAX  :::D
THERE ARE U ON COCA-COLLA AND PEPSO AS WELL, SO WHAT?
NEVER AGAIN !!!