Author Topic: Barack Husssein Obama's Name  (Read 9271 times)

Just Erica

Barack Husssein Obama's Name
« on: February 29, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »
Why is it important for you to hate the man so much that you associate his name with Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden? The first time his name was spoken on the airwaves of radio and on television, I knew it was going to be a problem; but not for the reasons you think. I knew that there were going to be a bunch of crazies who wouldn't  want a black man in office, especially with a name like that. He has two strikes against him...He's black, and his full name contains the name of an Iraqi dicatator, and his last name sounds like Osama. I understand being pissed off with the idiots who hold the name and (rhyming name) of people you hate but why does he have to pay for that? He didn't choose his name.

I remember some of you bashing MLK (and I still don't know if this is true...) for having his name changed as a child. If Barack Hussein Obama changed his name before entering the campaign, and you found out about it, you'd still assume the worse about him.

Also, I'm afraid that you guys think that since his name sounds like (and is) {Osama and Hussein} you automatically jump to him being Muslim because those two monsters are muslim.

I guess my question is why is it that when people hate someone of a specific name, everyone who has the same name or even a name that sounds like it,has to pay for it?

For instance... If a girl named Sheila [censored] me off as a child, do I have the right to bash every 'Sheila' that crosses my path after the fact? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Barack Husssein Obama's Name
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:40:15 AM »
Barack Hussein Obama is not a Kenyan name it's a moslem name.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 11:42:25 AM »
His name provides a subtle aspect into his Muslim background. Barack means blessed in Arabic and Hussein clearly isn't Kenyan.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »
His name provides a subtle aspect into his Muslim background. Barack means blessed in Arabic and Hussein clearly isn't Kenyan.

Subtle aspect? It mule kicks you in the face...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »
This is the President of Kenyas name it does'nt sound moslem to me    Mwai Kibaki or this name does'nt sound moslem  Kathurima M'Inoti
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:52 AM »
Erica, If a Moslem becomes president, do you think they would care about the black community? Moslems hate Blacks more than any Caucasian ever has.

Muslims enslave blacks to this day in North Africa and Saudi Arabia..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »
Erica,

We dislike Obama for many reasons, besides his name.  We dislike that he is backed by George Soros.  We dislike his connections to Farrakhan and radical 60's groups. I for one, have a problem that a board he sat on dontated money to a pro terrorist Arab American group.  I also have a problem with the fact that he spoke at fundraisers where money was raised for fakestinian so-called refugee camps.  For these reasons, and for the fact that he supports Raila Odinga of Kenya, we believe he is a closet Musim, hence the emphasis on his middle name.  And finally, we completely disagree with his foreign and domestic policies.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »
I saw a video a while back of a Saudi Arabian grown man whipping and insulting a begging black boy slave and I couldn't even watch more than a few seconds because it was simply horrible child abuse and it hurt me to watch even what I did. Those are the so-called Muslim "moderates".

Obama's name is an Arabic, Muslim name, not an African name. Arabs refer to blacks as slaves and treat them as such in their own nations, yet so many Africans have been duped into following Islam.

There have even been movements in America telling blacks not to follow Christianity because it's too "white" of a religion but Islam is not a black religion either. While Christianity has a universal perspective for people of all races, Islam is about worship of the Arabic language, culture, and pagan gods. It's basically a way to enslave not only blacks but every other nationality to the Arab people.

Most Muslims are not Arab but all Muslims are beholden to Arab interests.

We do not need that for the United States.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »
It's so funny some stupid blacks point to the lies of Jews running the slave trade, when Muslims were involved in the heart of it.  How any black can convert to Islam is beyond me.  Muslims are still involved with slavery TO THIS VERY DAY, and blacks don't even talk about it.  Unbelievable.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »
What kind of parents name their child Barak Hussein?

Obviously, Obama's parents were rebelling against the 'established norms' of American society. 

In fact, I'd venture to say that Mr. and Mrs. Obama Sr. are ('were', if deceased) America-haters.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
He has a Muslim name and people don't feel comfortable having a Muslim president, nor should they.  Same reason Iran doesn't elect a Jew with the last name Goldberg instead of Ahmadinajad.  You havn't had an Italian, Jewish or Irish (with acception to Kennedy and u know what happend 2 him) president yet and your telling me a Half-black, half-white guy with Muslim ties and no experience is more qualified to run the country then the most qualified people in those groups.  It doesn't add up to support him, of course he's a puppet so i'm sure the people at the top love him.
All or nothing.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 04:00:55 PM »
Instead of looking at all the evidence, this thread is real concise about why we dislike Obama.  Virtually none of it directly relates to his race.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
Barack isn't the term usually used in arabic for blessing or blessed. It is Baraka. So I think you're over exaggerating this bit

Hussein literally means the "handsome one". It is a very common surname, and middle name.

I think to bash him for his name, is just a useless attack. At the end of the day a name doesn't speak of a persons character or personality. Somebody could have a wonderful name that reflects goodness but still behave like the devil.

However, i don't think Obama should be president....even though i'm not American.....i just think he'll cause a big racial crisis, chaos and inexperience to the white house. At the same time, America will decline and go into recession because of him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »
Barack isn't the term usually used in arabic for blessing or blessed. It is Baraka. So I think you're over exaggerating this bit

Hussein literally means the "handsome one". It is a very common surname, and middle name.

I think to bash him for his name, is just a useless attack. At the end of the day a name doesn't speak of a persons character or personality. Somebody could have a wonderful name that reflects goodness but still behave like the devil.

However, i don't think Obama should be president....even though i'm not American.....i just think he'll cause a big racial crisis, chaos and inexperience to the white house. At the same time, America will decline and go into recession because of him.

no one is judging because of his name, we are using his name because he claims not be a muslim
If Obama has a problem with his middle name he should take it up with his mother. Most presidents use their middle names. I think the only two that didn't in recent times was Carter and Ford. The fact that its a muslim middle name may get the American peoples minds going and Obama could not have that. If people start digging around they may find some muslim roots :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »
Come on now Erika, you know darn well that Obama hates Jews if he's good friends with Farrakhan, who despises Jews.  You can tell a man by the company he keeps. Obama keeps company with viscious anti-semites.   It's a shame, for you to stick up for him,  shows you to be Jew hater.  You just try to be clever about it.  But it doesn't work work with me.  I think most Jews   and gentiles of JTF realize that you're a typical  Jew Hater , unless of course, they are naive or flat out dumb.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »

no one is judging because of his name, we are using his name because he claims not be a muslim

So you are judging what he is i.e muslim, from his name.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
The fact that he would like to keep his middle name a secret speaks volumes.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
bullcat3:  "...The fact that he would like to keep his middle name a secret speaks volumes..."

So true.

If he had any sense of common decency, the first thing he would have done upon achieving legal age, would have been to go to court and have his name legally changed to an American name...something like Barry Henderson O'dell!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
I don't know maybe I am nuts but I would think that the American people would want to know everything about a person who basically has the ability to destroy the world several times over in the span of a few hours. Choosing a person to be president of the United States demands slightly more scrutiny than choosing a person to be the president of the Micky Mouse Club. This guy is not even officially in the final running and already we have restrictions on what we are allowed to say and ask. What other questions will soon be unacceptable? When Bush ran for president the Democrats were all over the fact that he had a Drinking problem in his past. Did bush say that was off the table and demand that it was not talked about? Obama should just let the chips fall where they may and deal with issues openly as Bush did about his past drinking problem. He promised the American people he would never drink while in office but never demanded that the subject be off limits. Hillery and McCain have already fallen into the PC trap so in a matter of speaking Obama already has the upper hand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 01:37:14 AM »
speaking of race, his mom is white, why doesn't he ever mention that, why is he so proud to be black and not a little bit proud that he has a white mom, his wife even said "black america must wake up" if anyone here is racists is the obamas
He mentions his mom and her race a lot. However, is it important that he mentions his mom's race with every sentence he utters? And when his wife said "black America must wake up" she's saying that blacks should get out there and vote just like everyone else. Take the vote seriously. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 01:40:00 AM »

I don't think HE'LL cause a racial crisis..I think people who are racist against him will start the racial crisis. It really doesn't make any sense for people to say he shouldn't be president because he's black...and they're out there, too. The same people calling him a baboon, monkey or a coon. That's a racial issue. Plus, with as many white people who voted for him, why would HE cause a racial crisis?

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 01:54:07 AM »

No, you make fun of his name. I read all of the inferences about his name. You get upset when some blacks name their children names that 'don't make sense to you, or seem to ghetto' but when a black man actually has a first and middle name that actually have meaning, they're evil?

Here are the meanings of his names...

The origin of the name Barack is African NOT MUSLIM.

Name: Hussein  

Origin and Meaning of the Name Hussein  Report incorrect name info

Origin:
 Arabic

Meaning:
 Good looking

Pronunciation:
 (hu SAYN)   [Guide]

http://www.babynames.com/Names/name_display.php?id=1736

Someone here lied, saying that his name meant 'conquerer'. Why did they have to lie about it?

The meaning of my  name is "Always a ruler" ...Does that mean I want to take over the world?

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »
Come on now Erika, you know darn well that Obama hates Jews if he's good friends with Farrakhan, who despises Jews.  You can tell a man by the company he keeps. Obama keeps company with viscious anti-semites.   It's a shame, for you to stick up for him,  shows you to be Jew hater.  You just try to be clever about it.  But it doesn't work work with me.  I think most Jews   and gentiles of JTF realize that you're a typical  Jew Hater , unless of course, they are naive or flat out dumb.
He isn't good friends with Farrakhan. He mentioned that he doesn't have any dealings with him at all. He didn't even accept his support because of how Farrakhan feels about Jews and white people. He denounced him in public, on television. And trust me, if I was a Jew hater, I wouldn't have shown you the decency of acting like I have common sense here. I would have been acting like some of you..calling Jews out of their names and being derrogatory. I don't feel that way about whites, NOR Jews.

I've noticed that a lot of JTF members are right fighters, though. If you don't agree with them, they order that you be banished from the face of the earth.

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 02:02:32 AM »
He didn't keep his middle name a secret. We've known for 2 years what his middle name is. Also, if he's such a "proud muslim" why would he have to hide his middle name, bullcat?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 02:05:57 AM »
What's more puzzling to me is why McCain wants to hide Obama's middle name. I thought he was running AGAINST him! Even if it doesn't mean conquerer or anything like that, I'm not comfortable having someone with a Muslim name be president.