Author Topic: Guardian newspaper unveils devastating attack on BNP  (Read 7196 times)

sat_chit_anand

Re: Guardian newspaper unveils devastating attack on BNP
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 06:22:10 AM »
While some of the members of my new flock are from the BNP's traditional constituency - the white working class - there are also some scattered around some of the wealthiest areas of the capital, living in Chelsea townhouses, Belgravia mansions and apartments in Knightsbridge. They include dozens of company directors, computing entrepreneurs, bankers and estate agents, and a handful of teachers. One member is a former Miss England, another is the American chief executive of a City investment corporation, while one is a servant of the Queen, living at Buckingham Palace.

Among my members, I discover, is Simone Clarke, principal dancer with the English National Ballet. During a subsequent conversation, Ms Clarke says that she believes immigration "has really got out of hand", despite her partner, both on and off-stage, being a Cuban dancer of Chinese extraction. She adds: "If everyone who thinks like I do joined, it would really make a difference."

Another is Richard Highton, administrator of the Optical Consumer Complaints Service, which handles complaints about opticians. "Everyone you speak to is fed up and thinks the same," he says. "I would have thought central London is a breeding ground for discontent at what we have at the moment."

Then there is Peter Bradbury, a leading practitioner of complementary medicine and board member of the General Naturopathic Council, which works in partnership with a charity established by Prince Charles. He explains that he first joined the party many years ago, and was a friend of its late founder, John Tyndall.

Gregory Lauder-Frost, former political secretary of the Conservative Monday Club, the rightwing pressure group, emails to say he is unable to be an active member, as he spends most of his time at his home in the country.

And Annabel Geddes, the entrepreneur who created the London Dungeon and who became director of the London Tourist Board when she sold the business, apologises for having lapsed and promises to send a cheque to renew her membership. Annabel volunteers the opinion that Asian immigrants are a "bloody bore" while black people are "ghastly". "I'm a racist," she declares proudly. "We've got to keep little UK basically Anglo-Saxon."

She pauses, and asks whether I agree. "Well madam," I reply, "I am the central London organiser of the British National party ..." .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/farright/story/0,,1976613,00.html

I love the quotes from Annabel Geddes. Sparks will fly in all directions as a result of this.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 06:37:56 AM »
despite her partner, both on and off-stage, being a Cuban dancer of Chinese extraction.

That says it all for me.   ;D  She wants to have a non-white lover but she wants to deny other white women the same chance by restricting immigration ... that's pure selfishness if you ask me.   :D

BTW it really cannot be denied that the vast, vast majority of white women in the UK prefer foreign men ... for which reason I think this new BNP will eventually abandon all of its pro-white positions.  It will simply be about numbers only.  Then and only then will it start winning seats.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 08:35:35 PM »
is that really what passes for sinister in England? I was waiting for the terrible revelations, but it all seemed pretty standard behavior for a opposition political party working in a semi-Democracy like England.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »
Simone Clarke has now publically given her support to the BNP and refuses to 'apologise' for being a member of the party.

2007 will be the year of the BNP.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 02:27:50 PM »
despite her partner, both on and off-stage, being a Cuban dancer of Chinese extraction.

That says it all for me.   ;D  She wants to have a non-white lover but she wants to deny other white women the same chance by restricting immigration ... that's pure selfishness if you ask me.   :D

BTW it really cannot be denied that the vast, vast majority of white women in the UK prefer foreign men ... for which reason I think this new BNP will eventually abandon all of its pro-white positions.  It will simply be about numbers only.  Then and only then will it start winning seats.
You don't need to be pro-White to oppose those crazy immigration policies. I can well understand why Chinese people living in the UK would vote for the BNP.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
You don't need to be pro-White to oppose those crazy immigration policies. I can well understand why Chinese people living in the UK would vote for the BNP.

I would go further. Recent immigrants might want to vote BNP. There was one man interviewed in Barking and Dagenham by the BBC. He was a recent muslim immigrant from Indian sub-continent.

He said that he wanted to vote BNP because he was worried about immigration and the effect it was having on his local community. I think that says it all really.

Quite apart from that, Britain would not have bombed Serbia under a BNP government. Britain's Middle East policy would be far less meddling. Britain would not be funding the Palestinian Authority under a BNP government. There would be no political correctness. We would have freedom of speech. Violence would not be tolerated, there would be severve penalties for violent offenders.

Don't you think it is strange how almost all Western countries have restrictions on free speech, yet violent offences are barely punished at all?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »

I would go further. Recent immigrants might want to vote BNP. There was one man interviewed in Barking and Dagenham by the BBC. He was a recent muslim immigrant from Indian sub-continent.

He said that he wanted to vote BNP because he was worried about immigration and the effect it was having on his local community. I think that says it all really.

Who gives a donkey's nuts about what some recently arrived Paki wants for Britain?

Of course they all think that way - once they get what they want, close the doors by all means.  But it doesn't work that way.

Immigrants are coming in for two reasons: firstly, the EU demands it; and secondly, white women demand coloured men.

The birth rates will continue to fall rapidly unless more coloured men are made available for the white female population.  White females don't want to even go out with white guys any more.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »
There's really no difference between the former U.S.S.R's Pravda and Guardian UK.

Both are hard-line Marxist-Internationalist propaganda rags.

Same goes for most UK "news" papers which are among the most hideous on the planet.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 02:36:25 AM »
Whilst I support the right of the BNP to say what they say (I oppose all anti-free speech laws pertaining to so called 'hate' speech - and don't get me started on the Grauniad...http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grauniad&r=f) I would just like to point out that there are more than a few unsavoury characters in the party, including one gentleman (and I use the term losely) who was convicted of sending razor blades to Jewish families in Liverpool.  This idiot tried to justify his actions thusly "The reason I sent the razor blades was because the Israelis had massacred Palestinians in a refugee camp in Lebanon.  I now realise that it had nothing to do with the people I sent them to because they had no influence over the policies of the Israeli government.  I just felt really strongly about what the Israelis were doing and I took my frustration out on them. But it is something I deeply regret, it was a silly thing to do."
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/page.cfm?objectid=12800817&method=full

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »
Whilst I support the right of the BNP to say what they say (I oppose all anti-free speech laws pertaining to so called 'hate' speech - and don't get me started on the Grauniad...http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grauniad&r=f) I would just like to point out that there are more than a few unsavoury characters in the party, including one gentleman (and I use the term losely) who was convicted of sending razor blades to Jewish families in Liverpool.  This idiot tried to justify his actions thusly "The reason I sent the razor blades was because the Israelis had massacred Palestinians in a refugee camp in Lebanon.  I now realise that it had nothing to do with the people I sent them to because they had no influence over the policies of the Israeli government.  I just felt really strongly about what the Israelis were doing and I took my frustration out on them. But it is something I deeply regret, it was a silly thing to do."
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/page.cfm?objectid=12800817&method=full

Well, what a retard, unless he was working FOR the security services or some other 'handler'. This is not unknown in nationalist politics.

Until Euro-nationalists form an overt political alliance with Kahanists these problems will continue to plague the European far-right. As for sending razor blades, I cannot imagine what he was trying to achieve. It is possible that the man had mended his way, but until an overt political alliance with Kahanists has been effected there will be not way of keeping neo-nutzis out of nationalist politics. This must happen as quickly as possible.

Anti-semitism and anti-Zionism within Euro-nationalist politics stems, in part, from Jewish-communist groupings such as the ADL and www.searchlightmagazine.com, and various long-running misunderstandings.

There will need to be a new understanding of Zionism. I would like to see an alliance between the new European far-right group which has formed in the European Parliament and Kahanists in Israel.

Israeli membership of the EU would not be such a bad idea, if the EU were not such a vile NWO institution. European nationalists need to respect and educate themselves about real Zionism, instead of recycling the Jewish-leftist supporting garbage of questionable mouthpieces such as David Duck.

I am currently reading that ghastly book by Israel Shahak, the one with the forward by the lamentable Edward Said. Needless to say, the whole thing is filled with garbage, excrement and double-speak from beginning to end. This is the sort of nonsense which unilateral anti-Semites use to justify their perversion and sadly, this is the sort of garbage which so many Euro-nationalists are buying into. They want to blame 'the Jews' rather than looking at themselves and their own failings. This is boring, tedious, regressive and ignorant and I, for one, have had enough of it. I am a British nationalist and a patriot, not a neo-nazi. I do not want to be associated with these boring people.

The most right-wing newspaper is The Daily Mail. They have been getting progressively more right-wing. They are the second most popular newspaper in the UK. The most popular newsaper is The Sun, which is a filthy Rupert Murdoch outfit.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »

Who gives a donkey's nuts about what some recently arrived Paki wants for Britain?

Of course they all think that way - once they get what they want, close the doors by all means.  But it doesn't work that way.

Immigrants are coming in for two reasons: firstly, the EU demands it; and secondly, white women demand coloured men.

The birth rates will continue to fall rapidly unless more coloured men are made available for the white female population.  White females don't want to even go out with white guys any more.

Oh. The [censored] is back. Get Thee Hence Satan...

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 03:55:38 PM »
Oh. The Jezebel is back. Get Thee Hence Satan...

At least I was born here!   :o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?