Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bus Driver  (Read 1840 times)

admin

Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« on: March 02, 2008, 07:10:37 PM »
On my way home from college on Friday, there was an affirmative action schvartza woman bus driver. The bus was supposed to be express after the transportation center in my college town. Therefore it was supposed to go straight on PA Route 3 instead of making a left and then coming back by way of the highway US Route 202 for one exit. Usually it does that to pick people up by a shopping center but if it's express, it's not supposed to stop there. So this brilliant schvartza moron turned there anyway even though she didn't stop. She must have thought the bus should follow the same route even when it's not supposed to stop at all for the rest of the way rather than take the direct straight route. The other driver on that route did go straight on that express rout which only goes once a week on Friday Afternoon. So I asked her why she turned if the bus isn't supposed to stop and she just ignored me. So in my head I thought to myself "Yimach Shema VeZichra. May Her Name and Memory Be Obliterated.".

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:16:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 07:13:56 PM »
good. but shouldn't we first curse the morons that gave this lowIQ a job as bus driver ??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »
good. but shouldn't we first curse the morons that gave this lowIQ a job as bus driver ??

Most of the drivers are black. About half are black men and half are black women. Every once and a while you have a white man as a driver but never a white woman.

And most of the riders are black and usually make too much noise on the bus.
What can I say? You can't change that situation as an individual.
I say that whites and non-whites cannot live together.
i want to sit in a bus, with whites only, in a country where the people are polite and quite on the bus.
Such a country is Denmark... at least still is Denmark...
Segregation can't work on a long term neither. The former slaves try to take over the country.
The only solution is to expel them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.