Author Topic: The Old Train Line to Ashkelon Renewed Same Night as Jerusalem Line  (Read 2459 times)

admin

The line to Ashkelon also opened the same night. Here is are pictures of the station.

It was an historic weekend. That Sunday Morning, Revava attempted to bring 10,000 Jews to The Temple Mount, something Chaim has criticized them for because they just did it as a bluff, therefore undermining legitmate activism. There was civil disobedience against the expulsion the same weekend. With the new trains to The Holy City and Ashkelon, it was such an eventful weekend. That Saturday Night, I didn't sleep all night aand I was reading the news as it happened wwith the Revava event. In the morning I went to synagogue for Rosh Chodesh Nissan, the first of months which G-d commanded us that it should be for us the first of the months of the year. It was April 10, 2005, 2 weeks before the first week of Passover and I was very excited because that year, the holidays fell the latest ever and Passover ended in May outside of Israel while the following Hanukkah ended in January everywhere.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:29:52 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »