Author Topic: Christians ‘murdered by Islamists’ in Germany  (Read 3211 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Christians ‘murdered by Islamists’ in Germany
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »
http://www.bnp.org.uk/2008/03/04/christians-%e2%80%98murdered-by-islamists%e2%80%99-in-germany/

Christians ‘murdered by Islamists’ in Germany
By News Team ⋅ March 4, 2008 ⋅  Email this post ⋅  Print this post ⋅ Post a comment

Reports filtering out of Germany suggest that three Georgian nationals found shot and suffocated in Ludwigshafen in Rhineland-Palatinate last week were murdered by a group of Islamist extremists on account of their Christian beliefs.The Sueddeutsche Zeitung has reported evidence that the murders were carried out by an Islamist cell linked to Chechnya which was already under surveillance by the German state authorities.

However, reporting of this suspected terrorist hate crime has been strangely muted in the German media with only a few newspapers giving the briefest of coverage to it and no word of condemnation from any of Germany’s notoriously Muslim appeasing politicians.

This is in stark contrast to the recent deaths also in Ludwigshafen of 9 Turkish nationals in a house fire. The latter incident which was initially blamed on arson by “neo-Nazis” received weeks of headline coverage across all media outlets with leading German politicians falling over themselves to condemn the incident and appease the Turkish community.

It has now been confirmed by the German authorities that there is no evidence of arson for the Ludwigshafen fire and that a technical defect is the most likely cause.

However, in a development which further highlighted the extent of Europe’s ongoing capitulation to the Islamist threat, the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was allowed to visit the site of the fire - by this time adorned in Turkish flags- and publicly demand that the German authorities do more to uncover the cause of the fire and protect the Turkish community not just in Ludwigshafen but in Germany as a whole.

The reaction of German government officials was merely to lamely plead with an increasingly aggressive Turkish community for calm and to promise that everything would be done to protect their interests.

Erdogan’s contempt for German sovereignty and European values intensified several days later. At an indoor rally in Cologne in front of 16,000 cheering [Turkish] flag waving Turks from Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands, he urged them never to abandon their Turkish heritage and to do all they could to resist assimilation into the West.

“Assimilation is a crime against humanity,” Erdogan told the crowd. “I can well understand that you are against assimilation…. your Turkish language should not be neglected.”

Erdogan, head of the so called ‘moderate’ Islamist AKP party, also urged ethnic Turks in Europe to be more confident in standing up for their interests, and to win election as mayors and members of European national parliaments.

The lily livered, appeasing reaction of the German media and politicians to this humilating affront to German sovereignty says so much about the sad state to which Europe has declined. The fact that these same politicians and newspapers are doing all they can to prepare the way for Turkey’s eventual admission into the European Union brings into even sharper relief the death wish with which the West is saddled.

In a society saddled with such a death wish, the truth is an uncomfortable enemy that has to be repressed or distorted. Accordingly, not one German politician or newspaper has raised the possibility that the false and inflammatory nature of the coverage of the Ludwigshafen fire, as well as the Turkish prime-minister’s provocative accusations and demands, may have intensified the climate of intolerance in the Muslim community in Germany which in turn directly contributed to the hate murders of the 3 Georgian Christians by Islamists in the same town of Ludwigshafen just a few weeks later.

These disgraceful events symbolise the sickness at the heart of Europe. This sickness comes in two forms. Firstly, it comes in the form of an Islamist imperialism often masquerading as ‘moderate’ which is increasing in confidence and aggressive contempt for European civilisation by the day and which is determined to transform Europe, step by step, into an Islamic state.

Secondly, it comes in the form of treacherous ruling European political and media elites who are bending over backwards to encourage this Islamist march and who, we can safely say, will happily allow us all to go to the sword without a second thought.

Make no mistake. Time is running out for us all.

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Christians ‘murdered by Islamists’ in Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
They have found the bodies of this orthodox Christians. The story is true.

One of this Muzzie beasts were working for the police as an informant. They found the blood of the victims in a police car, which the informant used. So the police got knowledge about the crime.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 04:37:17 PM »
From the ill targeted guilt from the WWII Holocaust the new one will arise. I don't see too much for germany future becouse for the NDP the chief and only problem are the "damn JOOS". The nationalism based on rascism won't safe Europe only the return to judeo-christian roots can. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »
Wow, I wonder when Germany and Europe will finally wake up that their "Euro-Arab Committee" is causing the total decline of every State of the EU?  Tragic to toss away 2 thousand years of culture for a "utopia".  I wonder how France will see things when their country turns into an Islamic Welfare state with sharia law, stonings and beheadings....?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »
From the ill targeted guilt from the WWII Holocaust the new one will arise. I don't see too much for germany future becouse for the NDP the chief and only problem are the "damn JOOS". The nationalism based on rascism won't safe Europe only the return to judeo-christian roots can.

O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »
Those fools ally themselves with moslems,what dopes the the NDP are they will destroy Germany and they don't care.Why? because they are atheists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 04:51:19 PM »
Those fools ally themselves with moslems,what dopes the the NDP are they will destroy Germany and they don't care.Why? because they are atheists

The NPD-Nazis are taking money directly from Achmadinedschad. They are traitors. There is a video on youtube from the Iranian TV, where you can see how Udo Voigt the leader of the NPD got a portrait from Achmadinedschad plus an Iranian flag.

In addition to that he and his fellows begging the Iranian Muslime Nazis to give them money and bank accounts.

I am shure they received oil money from them.  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »

The NPD-Nazis are taking money directly from Achmadinedschad. They are traitors. There is a video on youtube from the Iranian TV, where you can see how Udo Voigt the leader of the NPD got a portrait from Achmadinedschad plus an Iranian flag.

In addition to that he and his fellows begging the Iranian Muslime Nazis to give them money and bank accounts.

I am shure they received oil money from them.  >:(
Yes i saw that video they are atheistic fools they think the moslems are fools as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 05:01:47 PM »
Wow, I wonder when Germany and Europe will finally wake up that their "Euro-Arab Committee" is causing the total decline of every State of the EU?  Tragic to toss away 2 thousand years of culture for a "utopia".  I wonder how France will see things when their country turns into an Islamic Welfare state with sharia law, stonings and beheadings....?

They're Poles, Cheks, Slowaks, Serbs, Magiars, Romanians, Bulgars, Greeks, etc... and 80 milions of Russians left. We will just lunch another reconquista. I hope that US and particulary Israel will stop it's apeasment towards muslim world too.   G-d always punished Israel first and then all suruonding nations. And to Mord you have right the nazism always was atheist ideology like marxism, but also inspired by New Age ocultism with links to iSSlam.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

They're Poles, Cheks, Slowaks, Serbs, Magiars, Romanians, Bulgars, Greeks, etc... and 80 milions of Russians left. We will just lunch another reconquista. I hope that US and particulary Israel will stop it's apeasment towards muslim world too.   G-d always punished Israel first and then all suruonding nations. And to Mord you have right the nazism always was atheist ideology like marxism, but also inspired by New Age ocultism with links to iSSlam.
Yes thats true it's also ironic both nazis and liberals like ocultism and new age

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »

Yes thats true it's also ironic both nazis and liberals like ocultism and new age

Nothing ironic both american liberalism (cultural marxism) and european extreme nationalism (neo nazism) have the same roots, from times of French revolution and Bavarian Iluminati, Do you read Rainbow Svastika?     

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
Wow, I wonder when Germany and Europe will finally wake up that their "Euro-Arab Committee" is causing the total decline of every State of the EU?  Tragic to toss away 2 thousand years of culture for a "utopia".  I wonder how France will see things when their country turns into an Islamic Welfare state with sharia law, stonings and beheadings....?

This could possible be the future of Europe  :'(

Perhaps it is the best to create closed communities like the Hutterites in less populated areas of Europe in order to survive the first leftist-Muzzie storm.  :-\

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 11:12:11 PM »

These people in power see everything different.
They want Europe to become an Empire again, stronger than USA, Russia or China.
The massive influx of non-whites - sorry but I consider a lot of low-class Turks and Morokans here as non-whites, some at the other hand whiter then Greeks or Spaniards.-  is beneficial for them in order to stir up racial hatred, so that they can divide and rule.
But I don't believe the regimes in the EU are vulnerable for real muslim-takeover yet.
Much of the muslim-related misery is a reaction against the US-wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, and of course the ME-conflict between arabs and Israel.
The muslims(and other ex-colonial scum) are in fact lower class here, and rarely can comply with the materialistic worl we live in.
For turks eg , showing you're rich is VERY important, so they absolutely have a bad taste for buying sport shoes, and BMW's, while they live in some 19h century "houses", but can' afford anything to keep up these apperances.
The north-africans are hated by the turks (I agree with thurks :::D) and these are sometimes really animals.
Lots of drugs-abuse, rap/hiphop lifestyle, arrogance,...

-No problem for me, I wait for the day a war begins and will fight them out. My day will come O0.-

First of all, France will try to assimilate its muslim citizen. The kids that are playing Intifada in Paris are MTV-deculturated trash.
In their homelands they are regarded as low-class scum.  Their revolt against us now, is more ethnical of caracter then religious,
in other words, racism.
I say combat fire with fire.
I was not a racist a few years ago, but today I surely am.
I know a lot of immigrants - chinese-russian-arabs-berbers-turks-indian,...-
and I talked a lot with them.

Here in we regard theses muslim youths as scum as well, but pretend we give them "equal opportunities".
Everybody knows that a morokan cannot become a university-graduaded ingeneer, because his parents were mostly analfabets.
It is a soft dictatorship, and they have a big problem with us.

A tiny minority of the turks or Holland e.g. that reach higher positions trough university studies, are living in the better parts of Amsterdam, but now even move back to Istanbul or Ankara.
Lots of higher class turks are eshamed when they visit Europe, and see what evil turkish scum lives here.

I know arabs here that hate all other muslims that are not of their own country.
That's also the truth. The racism is not only white vs. non-white, but it is also between non-whites.

I think the current polarisation in europe between muslims and whites, is indeed a strategy of the European elites to gain power.
The muslim youth gets more extreme than their backward partents ever were, because they smell our fear.

But , frankly, I think that this conflict in Europe is more along the ethnical lines  white/relatively more succesful and better educated/to lazy for hard labour/relatively rich/(post)-Christian vs.  non-white/more welfare parasite or hard & flithy labour, low education/...

The result will be probably, a decline of the welfare state , during the baby-boom-pension-period, and after that an ethnic rivalry for ethnical majority dominance. The non-whites of mostly muzz and also some black  descent will try to revolt, and to overthrow the white former majority.
However, even if we are a minority in 2050 or so, that does not say, that we can't win a civil war against them.

I think racism will be the main motor of the ethnical reconquista. Some integrated/assimilated muslims / non-whites will be tolerated, and their families will be safe, but I think , in case of a violent eruption, that most Europeans will kill everybody they can of the arab-berber-turk-black ethnicities, without asking their religious background.
Most of all, the "muslims" are becoming atheists too, and are currently radicalising in their muzziness, because they have no culture of their own here.
Since their cultures are quite backward to ours, I think they will fail to military defeat all of our Western Nations, even if the army they are breeding is quite big around 2050.

I frankly see no role for the West-European Christian Churches to lead our people in this conflict, because they are already capitulating and collaborating with the enemy.
Thus, the clergy is against us.

There is also a lot of intra-European racism, and the Denmark e.g. the Italians are considered as low as arab scum.
A significant number of Nordic people hate south-europeans.

So In my opinion; a return to Christianity will only happen AFTER or during the days that we as a minority will fight the descendants of the immigrants out.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »
I forgot to add, that the our Slavi brothers in Russia regard their southern neighbours also as animals.  O0 O0 O0

I personally regard albanians as lower then life.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.