Author Topic: India tops the list of most anti islamic nation in the world survey  (Read 5463 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: India tops the list of most anti islamic nation in the world survey
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »
Russia is just extreme xenophobic country who don't like neither Jews, muslims or western christians. And i doubt that Lebanon is 100% antisemitic even the Pals are "only" in 85% in favour of terrorism; the maronites i speak are pro Israeli the problem is 80% of them are living in exile; the rest were turned into dhimis after 1989 when they lost the war agianst Syrians and muslims. Barak's 2000 cowardly rout from Southern Lebanon and abondoning of SLA didn't helped neither. 

It may not be important whether Russians like any other people or not?

It may be important to understand whether Russians want to live under Muslim subjugation or not. They have to be completely useless only if they can live under Dhimmihood and then slowly accept the complete conversion to Islam till Harmagdhan.

Lebanon is another Trophy that the Slamic IJT's could snatch only because of their persistance and when all others lost the will to fight them.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
It should be Israel! BTW, there are still over 40% of Indian people who have favourable views of muslim pigs?!  :(

I think 20% of Indians are Muslim pigs. So only 20% of those are self-hating Indians.

I thought it was "only" 13% of the population. But even 13% is too much considering India's huge population.

I think 14% should be the correct figure.

Over and above that there are approximately 2% hidden and dispersed illegal immigrant rogues from Slamic Banglaland with fake documents.  >:(

With Regards...

I agree. India should send them back to Bangladesh. They do not belong in India. Period.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 07:04:16 AM »
It should be Israel! BTW, there are still over 40% of Indian people who have favourable views of muslim pigs?!  :(

I think 20% of Indians are Muslim pigs. So only 20% of those are self-hating Indians.

I thought it was "only" 13% of the population. But even 13% is too much considering India's huge population.

Over and above that there are approximately 2% hidden and dispersed illegal immigrant rogues from Slamic Banglaland with fake documents.  >:(

With Regards...

I agree. India should send them back to Bangladesh. They do not belong in India. Period.

Bang-your-ass and Fakistan are parts od ancient Indian land ocupied by muslim zombies; the only place they belong is Saudi dessert or six foot under.  O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

With Regards...

Bang-your-donkey and Fakistan are parts od ancient Indian land ocupied by muslim zombies; the only place they belong is Saudi dessert or six foot under.  O0

Thanx.. Thanx .. Thanx to all...  O0 O0 O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »

With Regards...

Bang-your-donkey and Fakistan are parts od ancient Indian land ocupied by muslim zombies; the only place they belong is Saudi dessert or six foot under.  O0

Thanx.. Thanx .. Thanx to all...  O0 O0 O0

:P

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

With Regards...

You're right. Sorry about them going back to Bangladesh.

Bangladesh and Pakistan have no right to exist at all. They belong six feet under like you said.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »
What about Sri Lanka? How would you categorize them as (gov vs. rebels)?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 12:33:49 PM »
What about Sri Lanka? How would you categorize them as (gov vs. rebels)?

Not certain. But since they are non-Muslim. They are OK in my book.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »

With Regards...

You're right. Sorry about them going back to Bangladesh.

Bangladesh and Pakistan have no right to exist at all. They belong six feet under like you said.

To save the space and man-hours, these items should be arranged six feet under vertically upside down. Thus considering a comfortable area of one square meter for each, a total area of 1500 square kilometer may be needed for ~1500 million items.

Who are to sell and purchase such a huge plot in desert? ;)