Author Topic: Why do some of you hate black people?  (Read 10429 times)

Offline lovecanseepastcolor

• New JTFer
Why do some of you hate black people?
« on: March 06, 2008, 04:05:21 AM »
In history class we learned of black soldiers that fought with allied forces to stop the nazi's and help protect jewish people and end WWII

So why is it I see such negative comments about a race of people (blacks) that help serve to protect and fight for the cuase during wwII

http://www.indianamilitary.org/92nd/WW2/BlacksinWW2.htm

What have blacks done to jews did i miss something please fill me in . I have never read anything negative about blacks
hurting or wanting to hurt the jewish people in history.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Why do some of you hate black people?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 04:38:26 AM »
<<What have blacks done to jews did i miss something please fill me in . I have never read anything negative about blacks
hurting or wanting to hurt the jewish people in history.>>

You're about to be avalanched with people on this forum telling you the opposite.
Enjoy your stay!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 04:44:52 AM »
A reasonable question, the truth I dont hate black people I hate anyone who wishes harm to the Jewish people. Every major black leader is an open and avowed Jew hater. Jesse Jackson, makes no qualms that he believes the Jews stole Arab land by creating Israel, Sharpton once whipped up a mob that proceeded to murder 5 Jews. Farakkan is an avowed admirer of Hitler and has referred to Jews as bloodsuckers.

Every major black political movement including the Black Panthers was viciously Jew hating. One of the reasons for the formation of the JDL was the widespread attacks on Jews by Black Nationalists. Though it should be clear any Jew who happens to be black is our brother and our equal. In fact it was the Kahanists who embarresed the Israeli government into airlifting the Ethiopian Jewish community to Israel when they were in danger.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 04:53:24 AM »
We hate evil, black culture and evil blacks..................not black skin.

There are NO inferior races. There ARE inferior cultures and inferior people.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 04:54:05 AM »
I don't hate Black people either, they have as much right to exist in this world as Asians, and Europeans.

Sergio 11

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »
Its a fair question really but it must be said in recent times blacks have been heavily into criminal activity...

Im sure your aware of this already but recent statistics show that close to 70% of people caught in acts of violent crime in America are Blacks..

Its ridiculous to say that it has something to do with the colour of their skin although it does have a lot to do with there culture.. (bearing in mind this does overlap with other groups of people)...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »
In history class we learned of black soldiers that fought with allied forces to stop the nazi's and help protect jewish people and end WWII

So why is it I see such negative comments about a race of people (blacks) that help serve to protect and fight for the cuase during wwII

What have blacks done to jews did i miss something please fill me in . I have never read anything negative about blacks

I can't speak for everyone but please look into the following parts of history you are not aware of.....

I had a response so long my login timed out. 

Please look up what Malcom X and Marcus Garvey said about Jews.  Please check about speeches MLK attended in Indiana where they attacked Jews and he said nothing.  Please look up the Crown Heights Riots in NYC and David Dinkins. Please look up Jesse Jackson's comments.  Please listen to what countless rappers have said about Jews.  Public Enemy, Ice Cube, X-Clan etc.  Please look up info on Al Sharpton and the Harlem jewelry store. Please listen to prof. Leonord Jeffries, Farrakhan, and any Nation of Islam speaker from any time in history.  Please go and look up the opnions of every person from Elijah Muhammed to Wallace Fard.  Please look up Rastafarianism and the Black Israelites.  I'm sure there will be more posts about this.

Sergio 11

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 06:54:42 AM »

I can't speak for everyone but please look into the following parts of history you are not aware of.....

Please look up what Malcom X and Marcus Garvey said about Jews.  Please check about speeches MLK attended in Indiana where they attacked Jews and he said nothing.  Please look up the Crown Heights Riots in NYC and David Dinkins. Please look up Jesse Jackson's comments.  Please listen to what countless rappers have said about Jews.  Public Enemy, Ice Cube, X-Clan etc.  Please look up info on Al Sharpton and the Harlem jewelry store. Please listen to prof. Leonord Jeffries, Farrakhan, and any Nation of Islam speaker from any time in history.  Please go and look up the opnions of every person from Elijah Muhammed to Wallace Fard.  Please look up Rastafarianism and the Black Israelites.  I'm sure there will be more posts about this.

When you say black rappers attack Jews... what about the wu tang clan that praises Israels right to exist and made a video about the Israeli army defending itself from terrorism..

i saw it for myself it was very good.. although can't stand most rap i have to say they wern't bad at all

I think the song i am thinking of that they did on Israels right to defend itself and survive was called "Never Again"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wutangclan/neveragain.html

I guess what i am trying to say here is there is always exceptions to the rule
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 06:59:30 AM by Sergio 11 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 06:59:41 AM »

They did'nt fight to protect the Jews they fought because they were U.S. citizens.Did they say i iz goin to help dem Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:21:51 AM »
Us negroes rarely fought in front line troops during the WWII, it was more common among the French and British colonial subjests; beside you shud ask why evil negroes hate, Jews, white christians, asian budhists, hindu indians etc... ??? becouse they're jelous. Why every imigrant group however despised and poor at start sucseed in US exept the " let's blame the whitey" blacks?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:50 AM »
Quote from: Sergio 11 link=topic=17721.msg#msg date=
Its a fair question really but it must be said in recent times blacks have been heavily into criminal activity...

Im sure your aware of this already but recent statistics show that close to 70% of people caught in acts of violent crime in America are Blacks..

Its ridiculous to say that it has something to do with the colour of their skin although it does have a lot to do with there culture.. (bearing in mind this does overlap with other groups of people)...

Okay, here we go again.

The main cause of the inferior black culture is due to stupid liberal policies of the 1960s that resulted in dependency and the shedding of responsibility for one's actions.  Prior to this period blacks had a lower illegitimate birth rate, lower crime rate and higher labor force participation.  And this was prior to the civil rights movement that actually benefited blacks.  Unfortunately it coincided with the so-called cultural revolution and the ridiculously idiotic social engineering policies of the 1960s which in the end were catastrophic not only for blacks but for all of society.  Witness the wonderful "culture" that we have today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Sergio 11

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:43:00 AM »
Well put HiWarp

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 08:14:30 AM »
If more blacks would accept chipper chaps like seasoned dramatic actor Gary Coleman as their role models, as opposed to miserable monsters likes Mike Tyson the world would be a far better place...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »
I don't hate people of any other colour (I am European) and I am fully convinced, that all humans have the same value.

But if someone, like Khalid Abdul Muhammad, asks for my dead, only because I am white, I pay him and his animal zoo of supporters back.

I care less what leftists will call me, when I say openly, that he and his supporters are BLACK MUSLIME NAZI APES WHICH DESERVE TO BE LYNCHED!

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth - That is the way!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 09:32:08 AM »
Us negroes rarely fought in front line troops during the WWII, it was more common among the French and British colonial subjests; beside you shud ask why evil negroes hate, Jews, white christians, asian budhists, hindu indians etc... ??? becouse they're jelous. Why every imigrant group however despised and poor at start sucseed in US exept the " let's blame the whitey" blacks?
Wrong.

All black units in WW2:
the 758st tank battalion, 761st tank battalion, 784th tank battalion, 92nd Infantry Division, 93rd Infantry Division, 336th Infantry Regiment, 758th Tank Battalion, 555th Parachute Infantry Battalion, plenty more, etc.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »

When you say black rappers attack Jews... what about the wu tang clan that praises Israels right to exist and made a video about the Israeli army defending itself from terrorism..

i saw it for myself it was very good.. although can't stand most rap i have to say they wern't bad at all

I think the song i am thinking of that they did on Israels right to defend itself and survive was called "Never Again"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wutangclan/neveragain.html

I guess what i am trying to say here is there is always exceptions to the rule

One of the twenty or so members of wutang is Remedy, he is Jewish and he wrote that song.

He doesn't necessarily represent their opinions and certainly a Jew in a rap group does not reflect black opinions.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 10:22:54 AM »
I wish I had the link handy, but I remember Chaim doing a video saying that if you were so stupid as to not accept that the black organizationss are anti-Semitic, then he doesn't want you in JTF. Think about it. The Nation of Islam for example hates Jews openly.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 10:27:03 AM »
I don't hate people of any other colour (I am European) and I am fully convinced, that all humans have the same value.

But if someone, like Khalid Abdul Muhammad, asks for my dead, only because I am white, I pay him and his animal zoo of supporters back.

I care less what leftists will call me, when I say openly, that he and his supporters are BLACK MUSLIME NAZI APES WHICH DESERVE TO BE LYNCHED!

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth - That is the way!

<< all humans have fundamentally the same value.>>

That doesn't mean that we must agree with the policy of open borders.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 10:50:49 AM »
If more blacks would accept chipper chaps like seasoned dramatic actor Gary Coleman as their role models, as opposed to miserable monsters likes Mike Tyson the world would be a far better place...
Just to put you on notice, abidi, no black person looks at Mike Tyson and thinks "Role Model". And I think you may be the only person (white or black) pushing for Gary Coleman to be "God to all blacks". lol He's a regular guy who has gone through things and come out on top (as mentioned before). There should be some people who look at his situation and draw from that positivity but, he's not superhuman. I admire cancer survivors, survivors of physical abuse, and people who don't use racism as a way to communicate with people. This doesn't deminish Gary Coleman's life at all but it speaks to how influential regular people who have gotten over monumental happenings in their lives are.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »
Just to put you on notice, abidi, no black person looks at Mike Tyson and thinks "Role Model". And I think you may be the only person (white or black) pushing for Gary Coleman to be "G-d to all blacks". lol He's a regular guy who has gone through things and come out on top (as mentioned before). There should be some people who look at his situation and draw from that positivity but, he's not superhuman. I admire cancer survivors, survivors of physical abuse, and people who don't use racism as a way to communicate with people. This doesn't deminish Gary Coleman's life at all but it speaks to how influential regular people who have gotten over monumental happenings in their lives are.

I would like nothing more than to believe that blacks don't think of Mike Tyson as a role model, I really would, believe me... HOWEVER, unfortunately they DO think of Mike Tyson as being a "positive role model" of their race... If you look into black history, if you bother to do your research on this matter, it is well documented that afro-american film super-mega-star and "rap artist" Will Smith (a.k.a. The Fresh Prince) actually recorded a major hit record paying homage to Mike Tyson... The "song" was extremely complimentary towards the "convicted wife beater" and sold substantially well in the black community... It pains us all that "brutal" black men like "Iron" Mike Tyson are put on such a high pedestal by many members of the black community, I really wish that weren't the case... And I am still of the belief that Gary Coleman deserves "Super Hero" status among the black community compared to most other people (like Tyson) who they generally tend to admire the most... Sorry, Erica, these are just the facts... The sad facts of this most disturbing and troubling matter...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:41:07 AM by abdithefaithful »
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »
Your claims are absolutely ludicrous. Where is the proof that most blacks see Mike Tyson as their role model?
Formely known as "1986"

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »
Just to put you on notice, abidi, no black person looks at Mike Tyson and thinks "Role Model". And I think you may be the only person (white or black) pushing for Gary Coleman to be "G-d to all blacks". lol He's a regular guy who has gone through things and come out on top (as mentioned before). There should be some people who look at his situation and draw from that positivity but, he's not superhuman. I admire cancer survivors, survivors of physical abuse, and people who don't use racism as a way to communicate with people. This doesn't deminish Gary Coleman's life at all but it speaks to how influential regular people who have gotten over monumental happenings in their lives are.

I would like nothing more than to believe that blacks don't think of Mike Tyson as a role model, I really would, believe me... HOWEVER, unfortunately they DO think of Mike Tyson as being a "positive role model" of their race... If you look into black history, if you bother to do your research on this matter, it is well documented that afro-american film super-mega-star and "rap artist" Will Smith (a.k.a. The Fresh Prince) actually recorded a major hit record paying homage to Mike Tyson... The "song" was extremely complimentary towards the "convicted wife beater" and sold substantially well in the black community... It pains us all that "brutal" black men like "Iron" Mike Tyson are put on such a high pedestal by many members of the black community, I really wish that weren't the case... And I am still of the belief that Gary Coleman deserves "Super Hero" status among the black community compared to most other people (like Tyson) who they generally tend to admire the most... Sorry, Erica, these are just the facts... The sad facts of this most disturbing and troubling matter...
First of all abidi, "I think I Can Beat Mike Tyson" is a funny rap song that was recorded by Dj Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) post- Michael Tyson's wife-beating days. HE WAS a role model THEN. After that, no one payed attention to Mike. He lost all of that sparkling persona you feel blacks today idolize about him the moment he layed his hands on his then wife, Robin Givens. He lost ALL credibility with me, especially...if there's one thing I hate in a man is if he's violent, racist or stupid. MIke ranks really high in all three of those subjects with the majority of blacks in America. And you're not an authority on who blacks consider to be role models. You happend to come up with the worst possible example of a role model who is black. I think YOU should do research...REAL research and stop trying to act as if you're a cypher of information when it comes to who blacks idolize. Your "facts" are based on what you personally feel is true...not on anything concrete.

And I think your obsession with Gary Colemen is just weird.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:56:48 AM by Just Erica »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »

well Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor,

Color is irrelovant.  Where I live, there is a huge population of Indians (the asian type), and they are dark and different, BUT you'll never here people talking with hate about them (other than the fact that they smell bad)

so anyway Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor..., when we talk about blacks, we dont say we hate their surpluss of pigment, we say we hate their culture of victimization, childishness, and hate towards whites and Jews.  If all albinos behaved this way, we would be just as angry.  However, there are blacks who dont fall in this category, ie Larry Elders (Who is one of my favorite tv/radio personalities), I just wish there were more. 

I understand your concern Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor, but you can't possibly beleive that blacks dont hate Jews.  EVERY black civil rights leader has said awful things towards Jews.  Rev Jackson has called N.Y. “hymietown”, sharpton has called us 'diamond merchants' and im not going to even mention the awful things farakhaun has said.  And ALL black nationalists become Nation of Islam members, and they want to wipe every Jew and white off the face of the earth.

thanks for the question Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor.

Brian

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:01:19 PM by briann »

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »

well Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor,

Color is irrelovant.  Where I live, there is a huge population of Indians (the asian type), and they are dark and different, BUT you'll never here people talking with hate about them (other than the fact that they smell bad)

so anyway Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor..., when we talk about blacks, we dont say we hate their surpluss of pigment, we say we hate their culture of victimization, childishness, and hate towards whites and Jews.  If all albinos behaved this way, we would be just as angry.  However, there are blacks who dont fall in this category, ie Larry Elders (Who is one of my favorite tv/radio personalities), I just wish there were more. 

I understand your concern Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor, but you can't possibly beleive that blacks dont hate Jews.  EVERY black civil rights leader has said awful things towards Jews.  Rev Jackson has called N.Y. “hymietown”, sharpton has called us 'diamond merchants' and im not going to even mention the awful things farakhaun has said.  And ALL black nationalists become Nation of Islam members, and they want to wipe every Jew and white off the face of the earth.

thanks for the question Erica.... I mean Lovecanseepastcolor.

Brian

First of all, briann... I am not Lovecanseepastcolor. I was asleep when the response was posted. I think you should act as an adult would and check your information before you start posting nonsense like this ( without knowledge of who you're speaking of.) I don't believe in coming into a forum with two usernames. That's lame...and it's even MORE LAME that you'd think I would. I think this response (your's) is childish. I'm not taking an history class...ALSO, I do agree with LCSPC. What they said is a true part of history. That doesn't mean I am THEM. Because you believe what Yacov believes, does that make him YOU or you HIM? Grow up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:10:44 PM by Just Erica »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »
Cummon Erica....  its so obvious that its you!!!!   Its funny when people do this.   :::D

and uhhh...... and just as a sidenote, I dont ordinarily monitor the JTF members sleep patterns, and have yet to install closed-circuit tv's in everyone's bedrooms.

btw, I see nothing wrong with Gary Coleman as a role model.