Author Topic: Why do some of you hate black people?  (Read 10434 times)

Just Erica

Re: Why do some of you hate black people?
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
Cummon Erica....  its so obvious that its you!!!!   Its funny when people do this.   :::D

and uhhh...... and just as a sidenote, I dont ordinarily monitor the JTF members sleep patterns, and have yet to install closed-circuit tv's in everyone's bedrooms.

btw, I see nothing wrong with Gary Coleman as a role model.

briann, most of you here agree with each other, does that mean that you are masquerading as everyone else here? Answer the question, man or are you a  little boy who can't accept when someone proves them wrong?

What you need to be monitoring is IP addresses. I guarantee, I'm in a different state as well as a different time zone from the other poster. Long story short, from now on, check  your sources to make sure you know who you're responding to, so that no one (like myself) has to point out  your mistakes for you.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »
Quote from: Just Erica link=topic=17721.msg#msg date=
briann, most of you here agree with each other, does that mean that you are masquerading as everyone else here?

:::D  oh no, you're on to us.  JTF only actually has six members that have 200 usernames each.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »
briann, most of you here agree with each other, does that mean that you are masquerading as everyone else here?

:::D  oh no, you're on to us.  JTF only actually has six members that have 200 usernames each.
lol

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »

What makes you think that???

Briann

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 01:00:49 PM »
Were all different members here.  I'm not trying to masquerade as everyone else.

Brian N.

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »
Were all different members here.  I'm not trying to masquerade as everyone else.

Brian N.

When you make dumb comments as the ones you just made about me being another person on this forum, THAT's what makes me say things like that about you.

Oh, and that sig pic is mine. Don't use it again.

And another thing, replying under two usernames is a character flaw. One I don't posess. I've been here (on and off) for a year , almost and never misrepresented myself as anyone else but me. Do an IP address search...or better yet, let Yacov do it for you.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 01:06:37 PM »
Quote from: briann link=topic=17721.msg#msg date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=17721.msg#msg date=

joke –noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

Hence the disembodied laughing head.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »

joke –noun
1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

HiWarp!!!! I know how to use a dictionary!    You are all just being immature!!   Stop it Stop it!!!  Especially Newman!!!!   I can't stand his childishness.   And this whole thing about Gary Coleman is just plain silly!!  Grow up everyone!!

JustErica

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 01:20:11 PM »

joke –noun

HiWarp!!!! I know how to use a dictionary!    You are all just being immature!!   Stop it Stop it!!!  Especially Newman!!!!   I can't stand his childishness.   And this whole thing about Gary Coleman is just plain silly!!  Grow up everyone!!

JustErica

You're just evil for no apparent reason. Isn't that a bannable offense, Moderators?

newman

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »

You're just evil for no apparent reason. Isn't that a bannable offense, Moderators?

What-chu-talkin-bout, Erica?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »
I don't hate people of any other colour (I am European) and I am fully convinced, that all humans have the same value.

But if someone, like Khalid Abdul Muhammad, asks for my dead, only because I am white, I pay him and his animal zoo of supporters back.

I care less what leftists will call me, when I say openly, that he and his supporters are BLACK MUSLIME NAZI APES WHICH DESERVE TO BE LYNCHED!

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth - That is the way!

<< all humans have fundamentally the same value.>>

That doesn't mean that we must agree with the policy of open borders.

I have the oppinion, that there must be a strict policy on immigration.

I have enough from this Muzzie scum in Europe which would die from starvation, if someone would finally decide to cut all welfare money. In addition to that they endager the life of all of us.

All people who are not able to earn enough money, in a righteous way, to feed themselves and their families should under no circumstances allowed  to live in our countries. The criminals and all Muzzies must go!

180 000 000 000 Euro, the half of the German gouvernment spendings, go to welfare. This is the main cause of this fascistic taxes.

I am tired to work for this lazy scum (of all races) >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »
I dont' hate people becuase of the color of their skin.

Actually nobody on this forum hates anyone because of the color of their skin...And if they did, they would just be stupid racists.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »
In history class we learned of black soldiers that fought with allied forces to stop the nazi's and help protect jewish people and end WWII

So why is it I see such negative comments about a race of people (blacks) that help serve to protect and fight for the cuase during wwII

http://www.indianamilitary.org/92nd/WW2/BlacksinWW2.htm

What have blacks done to jews did i miss something please fill me in . I have never read anything negative about blacks
hurting or wanting to hurt the jewish people in history.

Heard of the crown heights riots?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:23:46 PM by Cohen »

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »

[/quote]

Ya know, Erica, consistently calling references to Gary Coleman as being "silly" does not sway me from my original opinion that he remains probably the most significant positive role model in modern black culture. It's not "silly" that a man endures a landslide success as one of America's most heroic child stars, only to have his own parents steal his financial fortune, and then, despite the fact that most other young men would have took that misfortune as a cue to become a bitter druggie, Gary Coleman found the inner strength and dignity to "stay in the game" and humble himself to the degree of a minimum wage security guard... And now he's a well adjusted married black man.... Nobody could claim that Gary Coleman's life is "trivial" or like many other black "survivors"... There's no way you can deny that Gary Coleman is an exceptional black man who has taken on adversity with the kind of integrity that's unmatched by any other black man in modern history... Sure, you can try to trivialize Gary Coleman because of his affectionate appearance, Erica, sorry he doesn't look "mean enuf" for some "rebels" of the black community to embrace...Sorry that Gary Coleman doesn't "posture" like a "gangsta"--- Sorry--- If you can't accept Gary Coleman for his wholesomeness, goodness and even his brand of "good guy blackness", then you're missing your chance to appreciate a hero who lives among you and is part of your very own heritage.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:54:18 PM by abdithefaithful »
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »

Ya know, Erica, consistently calling references to Gary Coleman as being "silly" does not sway me from my original opinion that he remains probably the most significant positive role model in modern black culture. It's not "silly" that a man endures a landslide success as one of America's most heroic child stars, only to have his own parents steal his financial fortune, and then, despite the fact that most other young men would have took that misfortune as a cue to become a bitter druggie, Gary Coleman found the inner strength and dignity to "stay in the game" and humble himself to the degree of a minimum wage security guard... And now he's a well adjusted married black man.... Nobody could claim that Gary Coleman's life is "trivial" or like many other black "survivors"... There's no way you can deny that Gary Coleman is an exceptional black man who has taken on adversity with the kind of integrity that's unmatched by any other black man in modern history... Sure, you can try to trivialize Gary Coleman because of his affectionate appearance, Erica, sorry he doesn't look "mean enuf" for some "rebels" of the black community to embrace...Sorry that Gary Coleman doesn't "posture" like a "gangsta"--- Sorry--- If you can't accept Gary Coleman for his wholesomeness, goodness and even his brand of "good guy blackness", then you're missing your chance to appreciate a hero who lives among you and is part of your very own heritage.
[/quote]Abidi...the quote you  just posted was from NEWMAN!!! I don't care for Gary Coleman that much to go and track down a picture of him and post his catch phrase under it. It would be a waste of my time. And what's this about Gary looking mean enough (the correct spelling), or him posturing like a 'gangsta'? I think you have some really deep-seeded issues. Talk to a therapist. I already told you how I feel about Gary and his trials and tribulations.... I favored him but apparently you don't read. Don't respond to any more of my posts man, if you can't take the time to read and understand them.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »
I wanted to have Gary Coleman's photo included in my post to remind you and others who don't believe he is a genuine icon of black heritage and pride to be reminded of his highly heralded celebrity... You can't possibly look at that photo and not agree that he is "da man" (as folks in the black community would say)... I really wish you would have more respect and admiration for Mr. Coleman... Let's just put it this way, if you were trapped in an elevator with armed Islamic terrorists threatening your life, who would you feel safer having by your side, a blitzed-out Mike Tyson on steroids OR a strong and responsible Gary Coleman (dressed in his security uniform)??... Well, who would YOU rather have to defend you from crazy Islamic terrorists?.... Gary Coleman?... I thought so......

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 07:45:56 PM »
I wanted to have Gary Coleman's photo included in my post to remind you and others who don't believe he is a genuine icon of black heritage and pride to be reminded of his highly heralded celebrity... You can't possibly look at that photo and not agree that he is "da man" (as folks in the black community would say)... I really wish you would have more respect and admiration for Mr. Coleman... Let's just put it this way, if you were trapped in an elevator with armed Islamic terrorists threatening your life, who would you feel safer having by your side, a blitzed-out Mike Tyson on steroids OR a strong and responsible Gary Coleman (dressed in his security uniform)??... Well, who would YOU rather have to defend you from crazy Islamic terrorists?.... Gary Coleman?... I thought so......
Do I have to go back to all of the posts I've responded with respect to your posts about Gary Coleman? When did I ever say I hated the man? Also, your use of ebonics is lame. I don't think ANYONE is 'da man'. Well besides my husband (who is in a class by himself. ;) ) You have GOT to stop watching old Diff'rent Strokes re-runs.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »
I'm staying away from this question all together...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 07:51:41 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »
Don't get me started.  I'd be here Moshiach comes.....
Exactly and if your list is anything like mine you would still not reach its end.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »
 You have GOT to stop watching old Diff'rent Strokes re-runs.
[/quote]

Uh, why? What's the matter with old DIFF'RENT STROKES re-runs? Aren't they "hip", "rad" "boss" or "knarly" enough for you? The show doesn't depict blacks as being "def" enough for you? Look, I like the fact that DIFF'RENT STROKES is wholesome family entertainment. I enjoy watching the show because Gary Coleman shows us that all black children aren't "crazy wit da jizzy jizzy crack pipe"... The show demonstrates that black people can behave themselves in a civil and friendly manner, what's so wrong with that? Isn't that "exciting" enough for you??

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 07:55:12 PM »
cjd....  thanks for making me laugh.  I truly needed that.  Toda roba achi..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:00 AM »
In history class we learned of black soldiers that fought with allied forces to stop the nazi's and help protect jewish people and end WWII

So why is it I see such negative comments about a race of people (blacks) that help serve to protect and fight for the cuase during wwII

http://www.indianamilitary.org/92nd/WW2/BlacksinWW2.htm

What have blacks done to jews did i miss something please fill me in . I have never read anything negative about blacks
hurting or wanting to hurt the jewish people in history.

I can't speak for everyone but please look into the following parts of history you are not aware of.....

I had a response so long my login timed out. 

Please look up what Malcom X and Marcus Garvey said about Jews.  Please check about speeches MLK attended in Indiana where they attacked Jews and he said nothing.  Please look up the Crown Heights Riots in NYC and David Dinkins. Please look up Jesse Jackson's comments.  Please listen to what countless rappers have said about Jews.  Public Enemy, Ice Cube, X-Clan etc.  Please look up info on Al Sharpton and the Harlem jewelry store. Please listen to prof. Leonord Jeffries, Farrakhan, and any Nation of Islam speaker from any time in history.  Please go and look up the opinions of every person from Elijah Muhammad to Wallace Fard.  Please look up Rastafarianism and the Black Israelites.  I'm sure there will be more posts about this.

When you say black rappers attack Jews... what about the wu tang clan that praises Israels right to exist and made a video about the Israeli army defending itself from terrorism..

i saw it for myself it was very good.. although can't stand most rap i have to say they wern't bad at all

I think the song i am thinking of that they did on Israels right to defend itself and survive was called "Never Again"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wutangclan/neveragain.html

I guess what i am trying to say here is there is always exceptions to the rule

There are but check out these Wu Tang lyrics.

[Intro: Raekwon the Chef, Method Man]

What that [censored] want God?
Word up, look out for the cops (Wu-Tang five finger [censored])
(Cash Rules) Word up, two for fives over here baby
Word up, two for fives them niggaz got garbage down the way, word up
KnowhatI'msayin?
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M. get...)
Yeah, check this ol fly [censored] out
Word up
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me) Take you on a natural joint
(C.R.E.A.M. get the money) Here we here we go
(dolla dolla bill y'all) Check this [censored], yo!

[Verse One: Raekwon the Chef]

I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side
Staying alive was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced on old men
So then we moved to Shaolin land
A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
Only way, I begin to gee off was drug loot
And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out gats for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a fiend
Started smokin woolies at sixteen
And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes
Making my way on fire escapes
No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all
Sticking up white boys in ball courts

So they talk about robbing white people which would make that guy self hating.  So maybe that was just one line, check this song

Wu Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' Lyrics

[Wu-Tang movie dialogue]
The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move
Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
When it's properly used, it's almost invincible

[Verse One: U-God]

Raw I'ma give it to ya, with no trivia
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia
My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation
like the Emancipation Proclamation
Weak MC's approach with slang that's dead
you might as well run into the wall and bang your head
I'm pushin' force, my force your doubtin'
I'm makin' devils cower to the Caucus Mountains

[Verse Two: Inspectah Deck]

The word devils is a signature of the Nation of Islam, which as you know hates Jews and white people. 
The two songs I mentioned also got a ton of radio play and almost ALL members participated in those songs. 

You can see that rapper here but he looks like and sounds like a fool.

Rappers such as the Geto Boys would in one line make one statement and then contradict it in the next sentence. 
If this guy is pro Israel, great, but he works with an anti-white group, which would make him self hating culturally and since many Jews are Caucasian, that would mean he stands against fellow Jews. 

Mind you, this was an example you brought up as pro Jewish, so how many other rappers are even worse???

Please don't take this the wrong way but rap is predominantly evil and anti-Jewish. 
Lets not forget the immorality they ALL support.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2008, 01:54:14 AM »

What that schvartza want G-d?
Word up, look out for the cops (Wu-Tang five finger excrement)
(Cash Rules) Word up, two for fives over here baby
Word up, two for fives them niggaz got garbage down the way, word up
KnowhatI'msayin?
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M. get...)
Yeah, check this ol fly excrement out
Word up
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me) Take you on a natural joint
(C.R.E.A.M. get the money) Here we here we go
(dolla dolla bill y'all) Check this excrement, yo!

[Verse One: Raekwon the Chef]

I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side
Staying alive was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced on old men
So then we moved to Shaolin land
A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
Only way, I begin to gee off was drug loot
And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out gats for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a fiend
Started smokin woolies at sixteen
And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes
Making my way on fire escapes
No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all
Sticking up white boys in ball courts

So they talk about robbing white people which would make that guy self hating.  So maybe that was just one line, check this song

Wu Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' Lyrics

[Wu-Tang movie dialogue]
The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move
Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
When it's properly used, it's almost invincible

[Verse One: U-G-d]

Raw I'ma give it to ya, with no trivia
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia
My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation
like the Emancipation Proclamation
Weak MC's approach with slang that's dead
you might as well run into the wall and bang your head
I'm pushin' force, my force your doubtin'
I'm makin' devils cower to the Caucus Mountains

[Verse Two: Inspectah Deck]

The word devils is a signature of the Nation of Islam, which as you know hates Jews and white people. 
The two songs I mentioned also got a ton of radio play and almost ALL members participated in those songs. 

You can see that rapper here but he looks like and sounds like a fool.

Rappers such as the Geto Boys would in one line make one statement and then contradict it in the next sentence. 
If this guy is pro Israel, great, but he works with an anti-white group, which would make him self hating culturally and since many Jews are Caucasian, that would mean he stands against fellow Jews. 

Mind you, this was an example you brought up as pro Jewish, so how many other rappers are even worse???

Please don't take this the wrong way but rap is predominantly evil and anti-Jewish. 
Lets not forget the immorality they ALL support.

What Beautiful Lyrics.   

It makes me respect Gary Coleman even more.

Offline dgw16

• New JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2008, 04:38:45 AM »
Jews were very active in the Civil Rights Movement, and blacks returned the favor with vicious antisemitism. In America, the only large-scale, organized antisemitism comes from blacks. Even Barack Obama is connected to Farrakhan through his pastor. It's sad, but there's no denying reality. American blacks have proven themselves to be enemies of the Jewish people.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2008, 05:16:43 AM »
They are like this with everyone..

What did Koreans and Chinese ever do to them?  They attack businesses owned by Koreans.  Did Koreans own slaves?  Savagry is savagry. 

My ancestors weren't even on this side of the world when slavery took place.  They were in Europe.  What did the Italians ever do to them? 

They are just jealous that people are successful and for 500 years they still the same.   Look at Africa the diseases and filth.  And they blame that on the whiteman too.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!