Poll

As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?

Light it up on fire?
Deficate on it?
Throw pig lard at it?
Halakhically you're not supposed to do anything to it since it has Gd's name on it
Halakhically you are supposed to do all or some of the above because it is by Amalek
Halakhically you're allowed to do it, but not allowed to put yourself in danger
other

Author Topic: As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?  (Read 3950 times)

Sergio 11

Re: As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 06:14:08 AM »
I think the sections in the Koran where the texts have been reinvented and mock what other faiths stand for should not be tolerated...

Defecate on the Koran in your mind but don't put your plans into fruition as this does bring about further conflict but more than that we need to rise above these animals

DO NOT BECOME WHAT YOU HATE

People who attack other faiths should be condemned but we must make sure that we dont get so hellbent up with rage that we go too far even when dealing with the "musslims"

WHAT SAY YE ?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 07:26:33 AM »
You can't get lower than muslimes; they're buried six feet under the buttom. I like quote from 300; "Give them nothing; but take from them everything". You cannot tolerate what is untolerable. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Sergio 11

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 07:41:21 AM »
We are meant to hate our enemies but it is how we go about doing that determines what type of people we really are.. there is a smart way going about doing then there is a lame way of going about it immature no..

A great philosopher once said Fear breeds hate and hate breed contempt..

Do you think Hashem would want his people defiling scriptures of other religeous texts no matter how offensive they are ?

Don't get me wrong i am a right winger but there is a line in the sand of how far you can go before anger, hate and thoughts of revenge sink in and cause more harm on me that it intended on its target ( the enemy)

WE MUST ATTACK OUR ENEMY BUT DO IT SMARTLY AND HURT THEM WHERE IT WILL HURT THEM THE MOST.. LAND OCCUPATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
You maen land liberation, it's already ocupied by A-rab muslimes. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Sergio 11

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 08:08:31 AM »
To liberate means to free a country of tyrannical laws and practices in this case..

Israel will not be the aggressor purely to extend its boarders however it will invade and seize areas which have been used to fire rockets into Israel.. Chaim was very clear on that

I don't think Israel really faces that great a threat though, it is the strongest nation in the area by far and even the Leftists can't ignore what has been going on with Palestine lately..

However there is an issue of whether it is forced into giving up land for a phony peace agreement

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
I think the sections in the Koran where the texts have been reinvented and mock what other faiths stand for should not be tolerated...

Defecate on the Koran in your mind but don't put your plans into fruition as this does bring about further conflict but more than that we need to rise above these animals

DO NOT BECOME WHAT YOU HATE

People who attack other faiths should be condemned but we must make sure that we dont get so hellbent up with rage that we go too far even when dealing with the "musslims"

WHAT SAY YE ?

You're right..we shouldn't go about doing the same way, with the same heart as them, with the same anything.

We are allowed to destroy those who wish to kill us, but it has to be done in a holy manner.  I dont' know what that manner is.. HOwever, i do konw that being nice isn't one of those ways unless it is the Moses "let my people go" kind of nice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein