Author Topic: I am translating a letter to Serbian leaders !  (Read 5598 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
I am translating a letter to Serbian leaders !
« on: March 09, 2008, 03:41:30 AM »
This is an important letter!

Feel free to help me my friends.
This is the letter of M. Buha the president of the government of Republic of Serbian Krajina which is in exile!

This time I am again asking for advice of the quality of the English language!
I going to try to finish this today.

Thank you,

Dalmacija

PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA – Mr Boris Tadić
SERBIAN PRIME MINISTER – Mr Vojislav Koštunica
PRESIDENT OF THE SERBIAN PARLIAMENT – Mr Oliver Dulić

Respected sirs,

During the today’s hard circumstances  – when the European Union and the U.S are trying to conduct their evil intentions to separate Kosovo from Serbia the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina which is in exile is trying to convince you that the Serbian state and the Serbian nation is since the year of 1990 surrounded by the hands of death of members of the European Union.

Even if the evil plan to separate (Serbia’s most holy land) Kosovo from Serbia will succeed the nations of the European Union will not stop to continue to surround Serbia.

It is time that we all once and for all acknowledge the fact that the European Union which since the year of 2000 represents it selves as an ally of the Serbs in reality has hostile intentions towards the Serbs and the Serbian lands.

We want to remember you that during the last 18 years in which we constantly accepted the solutions form the EU have resulted into the genocide, ethnic cleansing, injustice, crimes, loss of  property and the loss of human rights of our nation.

1.   The Serbs who were the majority of the former federation of Yugoslavia accepted the disintegration of Yugoslavia (SFRJ). This decision was based on the advice of the nations of the EU.
2.   The leaders of the Republic of Serbia did not take any sanctions against the members of the EU like Hungary, Bulgaria and others which supplied weapons to paramilitary (separatist) forces in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina which had the intention to banish the Orthodox Serbs.
3.   The Serbian leaders S. Milosevic, R. Karadzic, M. Bulatovic, D. Cosic and M. Panic accept the advice of Europe and did not tried to prevent the Croatian invasion against the Republic of Serbian Krajina which resulted into the banished of 80% of the Orthodox Serbian population. 
4.   Based on the advice of Europe the Serbian leaders established a normal relationship with the Republic of Croatia which is responsible for the banishment of 500.000 till 800.000 Orthodox Serbs and which has stolen the whole private property of those Serbs. According to international agreements the private property of civilians must strongly be protected.
5.   The nations of NATO instructed the Albanians to organize and conduct a rebellion against the Republic of Serbia, stimulated the crimes against the Albanian minority and cold bloody conducted Air strikes against Serbia and Montenegro with radioactive weaponry. 
6.   Based on the advice of Europe the Serbian leaders charged NATO by the international court of Hague.
7.   After the year of 2000, the Serbian leaders started to accomplish every order of Europe. They became much closer to the European integrations and
8.   .................

The blindly cooperation of the Serbian leaders with Europe resulted in the European demolishment of the Serbian nation and lands.

A.   Europe did not demand to Croatia to restore the Serbian state federal status and citizenship of Croatia. Neither did not they demand to Croatia to give back to the Serbs their private property and to arrange the save return of the Serbs to their homes.
B.   Europe did not try to arrange the return of the Serbs and Roma’s to Kosovo.
C.   Europe is sabotaging the reestablishment of the laws and the authorities of the Republic of Serbia at Kosovo. Even if this is guaranteed to Serbia according to the resolution of 1244/1999 of the UN council.
D.   Europe is openly declaring the separation of Kosovo from Serbia and is treating Republic of Serbia with sanctions if Serbia tries to protect its territorial integrity.
E.   NATO’s strikes against Serbia destroyed Serbia’s industry and many departments of production are privatized by Europe’s advice with the intention to stop the production process.
F.   Through the destruction of Serbia’s general production Europe managed to fill the Serbian market with European domestic products.

It is not necessary to mention the other accomplished solutions of Europe to come to the conclusion that Europe has the same intentions toward the Serbs like Nazi Germany had toward the Jews during WW2.

If this was not true Europe would not openly declare the following statements:
-   The example of the separation of Kosovo from Serbia will not be conducted in other countries.
-   The example of the deprive of the Serbian private properties in Croatia and in Kosovo will not be conducted in other countries to other nations.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:58:55 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: I am translating a letter to Serbian leaders !
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 11:01:31 AM »
My comrades,

Feel free to correct me if it's necessary.

Thank for you cooperation.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:43:56 AM »
The Serbs from RSK and Croatia suffer the most of the European genocide but the Serbs in RS, Montenegro and in Serbia suffer from it too and we are probably dealing with a great anti-Serbian plan. Whose intentions are not only to separate Kosovo from Serbia.

We are convinced that Europe will bring in the future more conflicts between the Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs and Muslims Serbs just like between the Serbian majority and the national minorities in Serbia.

Serbia doesn’t economical depend on Europe, like they say it does, because Europe has a huge amount of export to Serbia and buys Serbian products symbolically. Once were Europe and America supplying the whole world with industrial products. Today every nation managed to control that production process - technical products are today produced  for example by China.
The European and American financial and economical powers are not the same anymore today. This power will be taken over by nations (Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran and Iraq) which have commodities. There is no reason that the Republic of Serbia is only seeing it’s economical development in the connections with Europe.

Even if you are still rejecting any cooperation with the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina this letter has an character of an open discussion.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:45:48 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »
Oke I will publish it.... like this? ?

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
Sacekaj brate.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »
Respected sirs,

During the today’s hard circumstances  – when the European Union and the U.S are trying to conduct their evil intentions to separate Kosovo from Serbian, the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina which is in exile is trying to convince you that the Serbian state and the Serbian nation is since the year of 1990 surrounded by the hands of death of members of the European Union. (Change that part, too many OF)

Even if the evil plan to separate (Serbia’s most holy land) Kosovo from Serbia will succeed the nations of the European Union will not stop to continue to surround Serbia.  (Don't understand brother, what are you trying to write?)

It is time that we all once and for all acknowledge the fact that the European Union which since the year of 2000 represents it selves as an ally of the Serbs, in reality has hostile intentions towards the Serbs and the Serbian lands.

We want to remember you that during the last 18 years in which we constantly accepted the solutions form (from?) the EU have resulted into the genocide, ethnic cleansing, injustice, crimes, loss of  property and the loss of human rights of our nation.

1.   The Serbs who were the majority of (in?)the former federation of Yugoslavia accepted the disintegration of Yugoslavia (SFRJ). This decision was based on the advice of the nations of the EU.
2.   The leaders of the Republic of Serbia did not take any sanctions against the members of the EU like Hungary, Bulgaria and others who supplied weapons to paramilitary (separatist) forces in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina which had the intention to banish the Orthodox Serbs.
3.   The Serbian leaders S. Milosevic, R. Karadzic, M. Bulatovic, D. Cosic and M. Panic accepted the advice of Europe and did not try to prevent the Croatian invasion against the Republic of Serbian Krajina which resulted into the banishing of 80% of the Orthodox Serbian population.  
4.   Based on the advice of Europe the Serbian leaders established a normal relationship with the Republic of Croatia which is responsible for the banishment of 500.000 to 800.000 Orthodox Serbs and which has stolen the whole private property of those Serbs. According to international agreements the private property of civilians must strongly be protected.
5.   The nations of NATO instructed the Albanians to organize and conduct a rebellion against the Republic of Serbia, stimulated the crimes against the Albanian minority and cold bloody conducted Air strikes against Serbia and Montenegro with radioactive weaponry.  
6.   Based on the advice of Europe the Serbian leaders charged NATO by the international court of Hague.
7.   After the year of 2000, the Serbian leaders started to accomplish every order of Europe. They became much closer to the European integrations and
8.   .................

The blindly cooperation of the Serbian leaders with Europe resulted in the European demolishment of the Serbian nation and lands.

A.   Europe did not demand to Croatia to restore the Serbian state federal status and citizenship of Croatia. Neither did not they demand to Croatia to give back to the Serbs their private property and to arrange the save return of the Serbs to their homes.
B.   Europe did not try to arrange the return of the Serbs and Roma’s to Kosovo.
C.   Europe is sabotaging the reestablishment of the laws and the authorities of the Republic of Serbia at Kosovo. Even if this is guaranteed to Serbia according to the resolution of 1244/1999 of the UN council.
D.   Europe is openly declaring the separation of Kosovo from Serbia and is treating Republic of Serbia with sanctions if Serbia tries to protect its territorial integrity.
E.   NATO’s strikes against Serbia destroyed Serbia’s industry and many departments of production are privatized by Europe’s advice with the intention to stop the production process.
F.   Through the destruction of Serbia’s general production Europe managed to fill the Serbian market with European domestic products.

It is not necessary to mention the other accomplished solutions of Europe to come to the conclusion that Europe has the same intentions toward the Serbs like Nazi Germany had toward the Jews during WW2.

If this was not true Europe would not openly declare the following statements:
-   The example of the separation of Kosovo from Serbia will not be conducted in other countries.
-   The example of the deprive of the Serbian private properties in Croatia and in Kosovo will not be conducted in other countries to other nations.

In overall very good, just check your OF's. You have many of, of of.

Dobar ti je engleski brate! I nikada ne zaboraviti; Само Слога Србина Спашава!
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »
)

Even if the evil plan to separate (Serbia’s most holy land) Kosovo from Serbia will succeed the nations of the European Union will not stop to continue to surround Serbia.  (Don't understand brother, what are you trying to write?)

Thank you very much!
I Appreciate this. Thank you.

I am trying to translate this:
"тај смртни загрљај неће нестати ни онда ако би се успешно завршила паклена намера о отцепљу наше најсветије земље – Косова и Метохије."

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »
That fatal grip will never vanish even if the evil intention of stealing our most holy land Kosovo dissapears!

Something like that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:23:02 PM by Srbin »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
Aha thank you!

Fatal grip, good example!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »
Aha thank you!

Fatal grip, good example!

Nema na cemu brate. Trebamo se pomagati izmedju sebe. Ako ikako hocemo da postignemo nesta.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »
That fatal grip will never vanish even if the evil intention of stealing our most holy land Kosovo dissapears!

Something like that.

What about this one:

Even if the evil plan to separate Kosovo of Serbia succeeds the European fatal grip against Serbia will not be ended.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »

Something like that.

What about this one:

Even if the evil plan to separate Kosovo of Serbia succeeds the European fatal grip against Serbia will not be ended.

Even if the evil plan to separate Kosovo from Serbia succeeds the European fatal grip against Serbia will not end.

I think that is better.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 04:31:01 PM »
The Serbs from RSK and Croatia suffer the most of the European genocide but the Serbs in RS, Montenegro and in Serbia suffer from it too and we are probably dealing with a great anti-Serbian plan. Whose intentions are not only to separate Kosovo from Serbia.

We are convinced that Europe will bring in the future more conflicts between the Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs and Muslims Serbs just like between the Serbian majority and the national minorities in Serbia.

Serbia doesn’t economical depend on Europe, like they say it does, because Europe has a huge amount of export to Serbia and buys Serbian products symbolically. Once were Europe and America supplying the whole world with industrial products. Today every nation managed to control that production process - technical products are today produced  for example by China.
The European and American financial and economical powers are not the same anymore today. This power will be taken over by nations (Russia, India, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran and Iraq) which have commodities. There is no reason that the Republic of Serbia is only seeing it’s economical development in the connections with Europe.

Even if you are still rejecting any cooperation with the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina this letter has an character of an open discussion.

Shall I give my opinion on that one too?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
Yess please if you ahve time...

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »
The Serbs from RSK and Croatia suffered the most of the European genocide but the Serbs in RS, Montenegro and in Serbia suffered from it too and we are probably dealing with a great anti-Serbian plan. Whose intentions are not only to separate Kosovo from Serbia.

We are convinced that Europe will bring more conflicts in the future between the Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Serbs and Muslims Serbs just like between the Serbian majority and the national minorities in Serbia.

Serbia doesn’t economically depend on Europe, like they say it does, because Europe has a huge amount of export to Serbia and imports Serbian products symbolically. Once there was only Europe and America supplying the whole world with industrial products. Today, every nation manages to control that production process - technical products are today produced for example by China.

Even if you are still rejecting any cooperation with the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina this letter has a character of an open discussion.

That what's marked in red, are corrections.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »
Thankx man,...

Hvala

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION!

THE ARTICLE WILL BE PUBLISHED!

THANK YOU ALL!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 04:17:45 AM »

THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you O0

And thsnk you too my friend  O0