Author Topic: To those who live in NY or can get to the city by or around 11am today.  (Read 657 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
I am sorry it took so long for me post this.

For one hour today, from 11am to 12pm in front of the Israeli Consulate (42st and 2ave):

To mourn these boys with the rest of Israel.

To show solidarity with their families, friends, and all of the Jewish people.

To protest the daily terror and rocket-terror attacks.

We received the news on Thursday with shock and horror: Where? How many dead? Do I know anybody who could have been there? Slowly the details became clear, the pictures started coming in, our reactions- sadness, anger, disgust...

We can't just let those feelings fade away as we carry on our daily routine. We must do something, anything, to show that we care, to show that our loss is their loss, and to do our part to see that this doesn't happen again.

No matter what your reason for doing so, please attend this memorial protest on Sunday..

Whether it's.....

To say to the families " Your loss is my loss, I suffer with you.

To pray for those who died and those who still lay in hospital.

To condemn the terrorists and their supporters who committed and continue to commit atrocities.

To say to Israel WE STAND WITH YOU.

To tell the Israeli government that we as Americans support strong and uncomprimising measures for them to protect its citizens.

Whatever your reason, please come and invite your friends. A massive showing will send a unbelievable message to Israel and the world, there are already indications that the rally will be huge and your participation can make it historic.

Again what was written was not written by me but simply passed on.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l