Author Topic: Serbia and Kosovo (great debate)  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Serbia and Kosovo (great debate)
« on: March 09, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Serbia and Kosovo (great debate)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »
In my opinion this is a combination of corrupt power politics and their union with Islamic Jihad.  Just as all major powers are turning a blind eye to the Jihad turning Christian "Lebanon" into an Islamic province of Iranian partner; Syria and the current Sudanese genocide.  This clearly is corrupt EU-Arab-America dealings in my opinion...

I do hope Serbia explodes and liberates all of their land from the expansionist Jihadist also takes an active roll against their corrupted politicians that allowed this to happen...  my 2 cents...

In the second video they really set things right within the Clinton led NATO bombing of Yugoslavia...  (I was in Belgrade once..lol)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:38:13 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 04:12:10 AM »
Thanks for the videos ;)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 05:19:56 AM »
In the second video they really set things right within the Clinton led NATO bombing of Yugoslavia...  (I was in Belgrade once..lol)

You were? when and did you like what you saw? :P

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 07:44:51 AM »
It was just prior to the revolution.  The military was everywhere.  While our plane was landed the army made us leave the plane and bussed us to a hotel for 3 days under guard.  I liked the archecture and the history.  Didn't really get the opportunity to interact with the people but I do know it was the very first time I was ripped off...lol  Some guy offered to trade me 1000 whatevers for a $20.00 bill.  Thinking I was going to make a profit, I traded the guy.  I turned to tell my friend Mike and when I turned back around to thank the guy...  poof...he was gone like zhit through a goose.  Mike told me that I just traded $20 dollars for about 15 cents...lol   ;)  I was like 17 at the time...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »
ahahaha that sucks:D

Offline perhan

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:22:46 PM by perhan »