Author Topic: BREAKING!! Elliot Spitzer involved in prostitution ring  (Read 5631 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: BREAKING!! Elliot Spitzer involved in prostitution ring
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »
Did you all see who is going to replace him????????? GOOD G-d!
Its going to be like Dinkins all over again but this time on a statewide level. Where did we go wrong :(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »
I say we make a collection so Spitzer can get himself another one on his next trip.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »
He's a liberal typical :::D :::D :::D                http://www.foxnews.com/us/index.html

No, he's a typical politician. From the liberals of Clinton, McGreevey, and Spitzer to the conservatives of Craig, Packwood, and Livingston, there is absolutely no difference between the liberals and conservatives, democraps and repuglicans.

As disgusting and repulsive as I found Spitzer's actions, I don't find it nearly as repulsive as his proposal to issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
Well, after all he is a New York politician.  It was bound to happen.  Now if we can only get some dirt on Mike Bloomberg, we can have a party.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »
Re:  "...Are we right wingers so outnumbered? It's getting out of hand..."

It is not the lack of numbers which is the problem.

The problem is a complete abandonment of Constitutional Government all across the board.

This has resulted in a modern form of tyranny, and allowed the growth of "aristocratic elites" beholden to no one but themselves.

Because of the fact that Americans have allowed an unconstitutional government to take control of their childrens' educations, the current population is now so "dumbed down" that they somehow believe that the corrupt and unlawful acts of their new "Feudal Lords" are "the most perfect form of government".

Government is no longer answerable to its electorate.

All that is necessary to misuse power for one's own personal gain is to have the ability to make speeches telling each and every sector of society what it most wants to hear.

Once in office, those in power operate in a vacuum; not even aware of which country, state, or city, is responsible for allowing them to rule as tyrants.

Unless and until the American people rise up and restore Constitutional Government, it matters not whether we vote "Conservative" or "Liberal", because what will always follow each election is a "Royal Screwing".

And unless and until all political platforms defend and protect The Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, the "status quo" will follow each and every election.

The Founding Fathers knew well that government, once instituted, always tends to enlarge itself and remove liberties and freedoms from the governed, resulting in ever increasing tyranny and oppression.

Which is exactly why this was supposed to be a government of the people.  In an ideal world the common citizen would take some time off from their chosen profession to become a civil servant for 1 or 2 terms.  What we have today is politician as a profession.  Go to law school, run for city council and 50 years later retire from the U.S. senate with a hefty pension and a nice stash of cash in hidden bank accounts derived from all your corrupt deals.  Somehow I don't think that this is the form of government that the Founding Fathers had in mind.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »
Well, after all he is a New York politician.  It was bound to happen.  Now if we can only get some dirt on Mike Bloomberg, we can have a party.
New York is like any other part of the country you have good politicians and bad. I don't care for many of Bloombergs policies however I don't think you will find much dirt on him. From what I see of him he tries his best to do the right thing for the city. A person with Bloombergs money does not need to be mayor or even president. I honestly believe he wants to do what he thinks is best for the people of the city nothing more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 10:50:52 PM »
David Paterson is the one most likely to take over Slimezter, for those that don't know who he is, he is a very ULTRA LEFT WING LIBERAL BLACK who been born blind. And now we got the blind leading the blind.  This state continues to go further down the ladder into a deepen cesspool.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
What a schmuck.  Should have known better, especially given his background.  Still, might be better for him not to resign given who is Lt. Governor.  I bet Bloomberg runs next election.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 01:08:46 AM »
I hope he resigns.
i heard he must apologize and resign for sure

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 09:33:30 AM »
This guy has played himself for years as being the most "righteous" man to ever walk among us... He'd be the first one to attack somebody for dropping a candy wrapper on the sidewalk, heck, as a prosecutor he'd put you away for life and throw away the key just for that... And now, now we see what he's REALLY all about-- spending untold tens of thousands of dollar$ (in CASH) on an "illicit" and "upscale" prostitution ring... I recall The Great Chaim railing about this phony baloney in the past, and as usual, The Great Chaim was right on the mark... Elliot Spitzer you are a disgrace to the human race....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 10:45:47 AM »
I hope Chaim dedicates a video to this reminding people why Elliot Spitzer is so evil and why it is good he is going down.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 11:14:17 AM »
I think someone is right this may set off to have Doomberg run as Gov.  Ugh why NY always end up with trash I don't know.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »
Al Sharpton mentioned that he's friends with the lieutenant governor, who will become governor if Spitzer resigns.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »
I hope Chaim dedicates a video to this reminding people why Elliot Spitzer is so evil and why it is good he is going down.

I certainly wouldn't doubt that The Great Chaim will shed more light and insight on this extremely troubling Spitzer matter... The Great Chaim ain't gonna let Spitzer slip under the radar... I'm sure The Great Chaim will discuss this disgrace of a man's shortcomings with the kind of fire only The Great Chaim is capable of  delivering on our television sets!!...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 09:18:24 PM »
A caller on the Howard Stern show stated that Spitzer got caught because he was being too much of a Jew, referring to the fact that he set up a shell entity to launder the money and was caught haggling for a lower price.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »
Hopefully Spitzer doesn't resign.  The last thing we need is a black left wing Gov. of NY.  It will be like the movie "Escape from New York" like it was during the 70's when the blacks ran wild in the streets and were let out of jail. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 10:12:51 PM »
A caller on the Howard Stern show stated that Spitzer got caught because he was being too much of a Jew, referring to the fact that he set up a shell entity to launder the money and was caught haggling for a lower price.
What else would you expect to hear from people calling into that idiots show? ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »
I am so excited about this because this animal was responsible for allowing rabbi kahanes murderers to go free.

Was he really?? I didn't know this. I knew he was the attorney general of New York before he became governor but I never put it together. Is there an article on this or any information?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim