Author Topic: Arabs or Moslems.. which are worst  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Arabs or Moslems.. which are worst
« on: March 10, 2008, 08:02:18 PM »
  Keep in Mind, not all Arabs are Moslems, and not all Moslems are Arabs

Offline Matt M.

• New JTFer
Re: Arabs or Moslems.. which are worst
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
I'd say Muslims are worse, because Muslims of varying ethnicities become terrorists. An example of what I mean is Muriel Degauque, a white Belgian woman who blew herself up in Iraq after converting to Islam Compare Muriel to Brigitte Gabriel, an anti-Islam activist of arab descent and it seems the problem is not skin color or origin, but the Islamic ideology.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
Arabs in Israel are the problem.

I see no problems with Iranians for example. These are the friendliest most educated and respectful people you will ever meet. Don't confuse them with their corrupt regime. It's a shame their culture has been Arabized.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »

I see no problems with Iranians for example. These are the friendliest most educated and respectful people you will ever meet. Don't confuse them with their corrupt regime. It's a shame their culture has been Arabized.

It is Islam and the koran that are the problem. Iranian muslim nazis are just as bad as their arab brethren. Both need to be delivered to allah and the virgins quickly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
Islam and the muslims of ANY color or race who follow it.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »

It is Islam and the koran that are the problem. Iranian muslim nazis are just as bad as their arab brethren. Both need to be delivered to allah and the virgins quickly.
Grow up. You're not going to kill 1 billion Muslims. Focus on the Arabs in Israel.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 10:38:59 PM »
   Keep in mind that a small amount of Arabs are Jews. While the vast majority of Arabs are evil, we do not discriminate against ethnicity so the clear answer is the Muslims. If we want to compare Arabs to Muslims, we need to be clear about the evil subset which composes the majority of Arabs since some Arabs are good but no Muslims are.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 10:52:11 PM »
worst are Arab-Muslims, non-Arab Muslims are bad, Christian Arabs are better than non-Arab muslims....
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 11:31:54 PM »
Just remember that Arab Jews are Jews just like you and me.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
  Keep in Mind, not all Arabs are Moslems, and not all Moslems are Arabs

Well I think both are as bad as each other.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »
Yeah, they both stink.  Unfortunately, I think even many Christians who live in Muslim countries, like Lebanon, become brainwashed.  They also face discrimination and don't want to upset the majority. >:(

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 12:43:37 AM »
make it as a poll!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »
Obviously Mooslims!!!!

Here is an equivalent question.

Who's worse, German's or Nazis. 

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 06:42:48 AM »
I think porkistani muslims are 10 times worse that arab muslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »
   Aren't most Porkistani Muslim Nazis Arab? I know they are not like the European Muslim Nazis who are terrorizing Serbia.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
Moslems my brother's friend a Christian girl whose parents come from Lebanon can'nt stand moslems from Lebanon or anywhere else.I should tell her to join JTF
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 08:41:22 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 08:55:14 AM »
I think porkistani muslims are 10 times worse that arab muslims

I agree  O0 O0

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 09:05:39 AM »
This question is similar to the 'which came first-the chicken or the egg ?' quandary.

It seems readily apparent that Islam is the driving force and ideology behind the vast majority of global terror and strife.

But let us not forget it was the wild ass ayrabs that brought the cancer of Islam down upon mankind.

Since 95% of ayrabs are moooozies the two are virtually inseparable.

That being said, it is true that one can find a select few decent ayrabs. Joseph Farah, Bridgitte Gabriel, Walid Shoebat come to mind. These people are rare exceptions, but do not disprove the overall validity of the 'ayrabs are wild asses' rule.

I can't think of a single decent mooooozie. Not one. Yeah, I know about the Italian Imam, but he's not really a mooooozie. It's impossible to be a mohammedan, follow the tenets of the queeran, and be a decent human being. IMPOSSIBLE.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 12:24:20 PM »
Many of the Arabs that come here to the states are Christians who are escaping Islam.  I had a student who left Egypt after some friendly Muslims came in her church with a machine gun and blasted everyone away.

Also, from a technical standpoint, very few in the middle east are truly Arabs.  They were conquered by the Arabs, and forced to speak Arab, but are not truly Arabs.  Its the equivalent of Americans calling spanish-speakers Hispanic, when most of them are Amer-Indian.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »
Muslims. There are some decent Arab Christians and Jews. But there can't be any decent Muslim. That's like saying you're a decent nazi. It just wouldn't work out.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 11:45:33 AM »
Islam is the root of all evils.

Over and above that, being an Arab may be another feather in the cap.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »
Just remember that Arab Jews are Jews just like you and me.

They call themselves arabic perhaps, and have no shame in that.  But I don`t think they call themselves arab.. or arabs

For example.
Brigitte Gabriel, says the lebanese christians never thought of themselves as arab, e.g. when she was growing up..  It was only later, when christians became more islamized. that many started seeing themselves as arab.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 11:54:58 AM »
Muslims!  Pakistani muslims are the most dangerous muslims of all muslims.  Arabs are not intelligent like Jews.  However 3rd world muslims from India and Pakistan are numerous in the IT and in the Medical field.  Islam with technology is far more dangerous than Arab nationalism.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:56:55 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »
Muslims are definitely worse. You see muslims of all races acting like savages. The savagery transcends race. It just so happens that Arabs are the original muslims. But you see black muslims in Africa slaughtering non-muslims, Indian muslims slaughtering non-muslims, Persian muslims killing, Afghan muslims killing, Indonesian muslims killing, white muslims in Europe or the former Soviet Union killing, etc, etc, etc.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 01:03:50 PM »

True!

Muslimes and Nazis and Bolschewists are the worst people on the face of the earth. We have to differentiate ideologie and race.

The only right this people have is to die. >:(

But if Christian Arabs i.e support the Muzz, they are no more brothers in faith, but they have changed the side.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani