Author Topic: VIDEO: Black Christians against Obama  (Read 3580 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
VIDEO: Black Christians against Obama
« on: March 10, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »
VIDEO: 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
Re: VIDEO: Black Christians against Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 03:56:41 AM »
hilarious.

Offline rainbowtraining

• New JTFer
  • I may be Gentile, but I love God and the Jews!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
Please don't let this man, this "Christian preacher" give you the wrong idea about Christians.  While I am certainly against Obama's views, personal beliefs, and political career, I do not advocate name-calling and crude speech as this man displays.  I am so sick of people labeling themselves as Christians and carrying on in sin.  I could call myself a cow and go into a barn to prove it, but it would not make me a cow.  I'm so sorry the holy name of Jesus is polluted by people who do just this.  Do you want to know who a Christian is?  The New Testament of the Holy Bible says if you love Jesus, you will do what he commands.  So using the testimony of the Word, a Christian is he who:
1. Blesses Israel
2. Loves his enemies
3. Is kind to those who do evil against him
4. Cares for the poor, widows, and orphans
5. Prays for the peace of Jerusalem
6. Calls sin sin (homesexuality, drunkenness, fornication, etc)
7. Follows the 10 commandments
8. Loves the Lord his God
9. Loves his neighbor as himself etc., etc., etc.
The New Testament says that many will come to God on the day of judgement, claiming that they knew Him and did all kinds of things in His name and that He will reply, "Depart from me, you evildoers, I never knew you".  Many are called, few are chosen.
Not everyone that calls themselves a Christian is one.

Whitney

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:16:13 PM »
Please don't let this man, this "Christian preacher" give you the wrong idea about Christians.  While I am certainly against Obama's views, personal beliefs, and political career, I do not advocate name-calling and crude speech as this man displays.  I am so sick of people labeling themselves as Christians and carrying on in sin.  I could call myself a cow and go into a barn to prove it, but it would not make me a cow.  I'm so sorry the holy name of Jesus is polluted by people who do just this.  Do you want to know who a Christian is?  The New Testament of the Holy Bible says if you love Jesus, you will do what he commands.  So using the testimony of the Word, a Christian is he who:
1. Blesses Israel
2. Loves his enemies
8. Loves the Lord his G-d
The New Testament says that many will come to G-d on the day of judgement, claiming that they knew Him and did all kinds of things in His name and that He will reply, "Depart from me, you evildoers, I never knew you".  Many are called, few are chosen.
Very good rainbow.  I wish to point out a fatal mistake that Christians must accept and change: "Turn the other cheek" mentality.  Love thy enemy is a death sentence that was practiced by the Communists, Nazis and the Muslim "Jihad" since the 7th century rolling over Christians and enslaving them under "dhimmitude".  When Christians accept either a mistranslation or a flaw in the belief Christians can "bring the sword" to the aforementioned groups. The Talmud places forward immense logic which adds reason to the thought "Is kind to those who do evil against him" with Qoholet Raba 7:16 "Those who are kind to the cruel in the end will be cruel to the kind".

Some food for thought....  Welcome aboard and happy posting O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Sergio 11

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »
1. Blesses Israel
2. Loves his enemies
The New Testament says that many will come to G-d on the day of judgement, claiming that they knew Him and did all kinds of things in His name and that He will reply, "Depart from me, you evildoers, I never knew you".  Many are called, few are chosen.
Very good rainbow.  I wish to point out a fatal mistake that Christians must accept and change: "Turn the other cheek" mentality.  Love thy enemy is a death sentence that was practiced by the Communists, Nazis and the Muslim "Jihad" since the 7th century rolling over Christians and enslaving them under "dhimmitude".  When Christians accept either a mistranslation or a flaw in the belief Christians can "bring the sword" to the aforementioned groups. The Talmud places forward immense logic which adds reason to the thought "Is kind to those who do evil against him" with Qoholet Raba 7:16 "Those who are kind to the cruel in the end will be cruel to the kind".

Some food for thought....  Welcome aboard and happy posting O0

Unfortunately Mar this synopsis you have concocted has proved you wrong in a historical sense...

first of all, look at how Christianity has dealt with threats and persecutions.. i am indeed refering to the Crusades where Christianity (although vehemently semetic at the time) defended its people from the muslims back in the 11th and 12 century..

apart from a few episodes in jewish history e.g the mackabees and purim how many times have the jews been persecuted with no reply/response... apart from "extreme" pseudo right wingers the vast populace is prepared to live on its knees than die on its feet..

even today in judaism we see similar trends underlying religious texts that indoctrinate modes of "no resistance nessesary" like what we see today in Israel and frivilous peace proposals that will inevidably bring about downfall for worldwide jewry..

not to antagonize judaism on a whole especially our right wing movement (who are certainly the exception to the rule) one must evaluate the historical events before bringing religion into the forefront of a debate as to who is right/wrong...

JUDGE YE LEST YE BE JUDGED
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:09:54 PM by Sergio 11 »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »
"Obama is a Good House Negro"

In this video, he says you can't be a good negro leader unless whitey has put you in jail. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »
Sergio, what can I say, you are right about Jews and Judaism but you must also remember that Jews are in a very different situation than the 1.6 billion Christians.  Jews have had the luxury of being on the receiving end continually after the Roman conquest with fabricated "blood libels", Protocols, International Jew and visceral anti-Semitism for the past 2000 years this is a major factor for the development of this “ghetto” Jew mentality you speak of.  Moreover, today we have the Islam and egalitarianism marching to global domination plus the added anti-Jew: "P-alestinian", "W.st Bank", "East Jerusalem", "occupied territories" etc. by the anti-Jew.  But, You are entirely correct.  May it change and soon.  O0

However, being raised Christian, I am lucky to have been learned in Christianity and Christian history and not the Arabist, “Islamically tolerant” version.  Christendom, similarly to Islam has had many internal conflicts; reformation, counter reformation, inquisitions and yes the response to Islam’s expansionist aggression: The Crusades.

What you are missing is the fact that Islam has been expanding its borders since the 7th century through "jihad".  In some areas fast, like today’s Sudan, and in some areas rather slow: Eurabia.  But today many educators, priests, bishops, ministers and historians lament on the Crusades, the expulsion of the Moors from Spain or the Victory of Lepanto in 1572 that saved Europe from the Turkish armies and from Islamification of Europe. 

Where was Christian reaction to the Islamification and massacres of the once Christian Lebanon?  The Islamification and massacres in the Sudan?  The Kurds, Philippines, the Copts in Egypt or even the "Eurabian" Europe?  These are not question put out as an attack on Christianity or Christians but ones that must be entertained to identify the problems within both the secular political systems and the heads of the Christian Church, even the Pope...  as they clearly are not on the same moral level as the charity donating blue-collar Christian as the same stated for the "Jewish" leadership of Israel and the Erev Rav anti-Jew "Jews" active agaisnt Israel....   :'(

It is a flaw and a fatal flaw.  One can never win advocating “love” and “peace” with another driven by conquest, expansionism, subjugation and death.  The only "love" and "peace" one may logically gain is accomplished when evilness is ridden from this Earth.  Judging others as by judging ourselves keeps all on the path to righteousness, especially within ones own cultural/national borders.  If Israel had practiced the former logic it would not be here today as it, like Lebanon, would have been abandoned and rolled over by the Pan-Arab/Islamist forces turning a Jewel of the Med'an into a filthy Islamic dustbowl terrorist dictatorship.  Israel, today, is practicting this ineptness which is specifically why Gaza is now a Hamas terrorist entity and itself continually threatened with "jihad".  Perhaps if there were more judgments there'd be less savages, haters, rapists, murderers, drug-dealing degenerates infecting this Earth.  That is my point brother.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:47:13 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »
1. Blesses Israel
2. Loves his enemies

Welcome Aboard RainbowTraning!

Sergio 11

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »
Sergio, what can I say, you are right about Jews and Judaism but you must also remember that Jews are in a very different situation than the 1.6 billion Christians.  Jews have had the luxury of being on the receiving end continually after the Roman conquest with fabricated "blood libels", Protocols, International Jew and visceral anti-Semitism for the past 2000 years this is a major factor for the development of this “ghetto” Jew mentality you speak of.  Moreover, today we have the Islam and egalitarianism marching to global domination plus the added anti-Jew: "P-alestinian", "W.st Bank", "East Jerusalem", "occupied territories" etc. by the anti-Jew.  But, You are entirely correct.  May it change and soon.  O0

However, being raised Christian, I am lucky to have been learned in Christianity and Christian history and not the Arabist, “Islamically tolerant” version.  Christendom, similarly to Islam has had many internal conflicts; reformation, counter reformation, inquisitions and yes the response to Islam’s expansionist aggression: The Crusades.

What you are missing is the fact that Islam has been expanding its borders since the 7th century through "jihad".  In some areas fast, like today’s Sudan, and in some areas rather slow: Eurabia.  But today many educators, priests, bishops, ministers and historians lament on the Crusades, the expulsion of the Moors from Spain or the Victory of Lepanto in 1572 that saved Europe from the Turkish armies and from Islamification of Europe. 

Where was Christian reaction to the Islamification and massacres of the once Christian Lebanon?  The Islamification and massacres in the Sudan?  The Kurds, Philippines, the Copts in Egypt or even the "Eurabian" Europe?  These are not question put out as an attack on Christianity or Christians but ones that must be entertained to identify the problems within both the secular political systems and the heads of the Christian Church, even the Pope...  as they clearly are not on the same moral level as the charity donating blue-collar Christian as the same stated for the "Jewish" leadership of Israel and the Erev Rav anti-Jew "Jews" active agaisnt Israel....   :'(

It is a flaw and a fatal flaw.  One can never win advocating “love” and “peace” with another driven by conquest, expansionism, subjugation and death.  The only "love" and "peace" one may logically gain is accomplished when evilness is ridden from this Earth.  Judging others as by judging ourselves keeps all on the path to righteousness, especially within ones own cultural/national borders.  If Israel had practiced the former logic it would not be here today as it, like Lebanon, would have been abandoned and rolled over by the Pan-Arab/Islamist forces turning a Jewel of the Med'an into a filthy Islamic dustbowl terrorist dictatorship.  Israel, today, is practicting this ineptness which is specifically why Gaza is now a Hamas terrorist entity and itself continually threatened with "jihad".  Perhaps if there were more judgments there'd be less savages, haters, rapists, murderers, drug-dealing degenerates infecting this Earth.  That is my point brother.   ;)

MarZutra !!! a worthy adversary in the heat of any debate...

you went on to mention how Islam has been expanding since its origins that stem right back to the 7th Century A.D and then linked that with Christianity's unwillingness to act to situations thus leading to further persecutions.. all these events you mentioned occurred in recent times and this makes quite a difference due to the way the world has become a "global village"...

you see due to transitional global trends and globalization on a whole many things have changed in the wake of religious fervor .. you don't have a King Richard the Lionheart attempting to take back the holy land and attempting rectify sanity back to its equitable form.. all you see now amongst most Christians of today is whats best for me, the community and my nation...

with jews it is a lot more complex and as you mentioned with only 10-15 million world jewry that exist in the world there is a great deal more problematic.. you see for the jews it isn't just about all those things it is also upholding a wider range of "Mitzvot" and keeping Israel intact...

If Israel were to fall most jews would acknowledge that it would be a "hellocaust" for jews no matter where they are.. those who don't are kidding themselves..

Islam itself is a complicated religion to understand.. we in JTF try and fathom how a faith where 1.5 billion followers can really believe that martydom is a muslim's only salvation and hating, killing lying and cheating are ways to adopt the words of G-d.. i don't understand it  so i am sometimes skeptical about accusing Islam and believing all the trife i hear here sometimes distorts what is in the Koran and Hadith  have said... Islam is a faith that really lives by the "book" which can be a real dilemma for any infidel who is naive about what the basis of Islam involves...

your last point you said if there was less hatred in the world we would all be better off but i accept "as long as there are people there will be wars" its how one deals with conflict that can harness the pain and suffering in the world, or as my late departed grandmother once said to me .. "fight the fight which are worth fighting for"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:58:47 AM by Sergio 11 »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 01:25:59 PM »
If I might add in:

I'm a Christian and the "turn the other cheek"  philosophy plays a certain meaning for me.  Some other Christians may disagree with me but I believe the meaning runs much deeper than what it says.  I believe many peoples of all faiths read it as not willing to fight back and accepting abuse.  What I see in Jesus' meaning is a refusal to compromise with evil.  Some people would be willing to work with evil to avoid a "slap across the cheek".  An example today would be to continue to speak the truth and if others call you racist, and hatemongers and threaten you, then you should say let them, but it is not going to stop us from doing what is right.

Sergio 11

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 03:00:10 PM »
If I might add in:

I'm a Christian and the "turn the other cheek"  philosophy plays a certain meaning for me.  Some other Christians may disagree with me but I believe the meaning runs much deeper than what it says.  I believe many peoples of all faiths read it as not willing to fight back and accepting abuse.  What I see in Jesus' meaning is a refusal to compromise with evil.  Some people would be willing to work with evil to avoid a "slap across the cheek".  An example today would be to continue to speak the truth and if others call you racist, and hatemongers and threaten you, then you should say let them, but it is not going to stop us from doing what is right.

then in that case you may have also heard the saying from your local church..

"evil only exists in the world if good people do nothing"

it's true that to a certain level Christianity teaches people to be forgiving of those who have done harm to you but not to the level of threatening and henious sinful acts which can never be forgiven as you mentioned...

i honestly don't believe Hashem would want people to just allow evil to occur if one could prevent it from happening to others...

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 03:37:41 PM »
If I might add in:

then in that case you may have also heard the saying from your local church..

"evil only exists in the world if good people do nothing"

it's true that to a certain level Christianity teaches people to be forgiving of those who have done harm to you but not to the level of threatening and henious sinful acts which can never be forgiven as you mentioned...

i honestly don't believe Hashem would want people to just allow evil to occur if one could prevent it from happening to others...

Yes

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

As a Christian I believe if you do nothing it is the same as participating in that which is wrong.
Great point Sergio

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
Yes this reverant has a few points, we shud link this vid in Jews against obama site. O0

And don't forget that He will come to defend the Israel as king and to judge and govern the nations with iron rod. Anybody expecting "make love not war" hipie type this time will be suprised. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »
This is one crazy nigera ::) I don't know if I should laugh or be concerned. One thing for certain he dislikes Obama.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »
He just feels that Husein Obama is fake negro... becouse unlike mayority of negroes he was not in jail... :::D A lot of folks on this site will agree with him which is ironic... I personaly suspect that Osama is A-rab so first point to him; He also acuse him of not being christian becouse Obama was never prosecuted for sake of Christ; I think that Obam is muslim so has right in this too; Well you can be a loon and speak truth which is real crazy. :D

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »
He just feels that Husein Obama is fake negro... becouse unlike mayority of negroes he was not in jail... :::D A lot of folks on this site will agree with him which is ironic... I personaly suspect that Osama is A-rab so first point to him; He also acuse him of not being christian becouse Obama was never prosecuted for sake of Christ; I think that Obam is muslim so has right in this too; Well you can be a loon and speak truth which is real crazy. :D
I spent some time watching some of Pastor Manning's videos last night and I have to say as crazy as I originally thought he was he makes many good points if you take the time to view his videos. I am surprised that he has any following being located in Harlem NY and having the views he does. This guy is not pro white by any means I believe that he just sees the evil path black society is on for the most part and is disturbed by it. He is telling his black following to shape up which is actually a good message.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
Eye opening for sure he speaks of the woo is me complex and give me something free. Rainbow has a good out look but never take your eye off them the likes of Obama will be here for decades it’s the weak minded Jews and Gentile that will give them the power they crave

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 01:33:57 PM »

I love the whole turn the cheek outlook cause no one likes a hothead, but there is such a thing as going too far as to invite trouble.  I believe in being easy going and giving someone a break when they are being fussy and difficult.   But serious things like trying to mess with my job or something deadly serious such as jihad then it is smack down time.  You gotta respect what is yours, especially your own life.

I think of those poor innocents being beheaded on film by islamofascists in Iraq etc.  They just sit there with heads bowed and give up.  I felt so sad for them cause they were so broken.  Remember that brave Italian man kidnapped and the murderer jihadists tried to behead him?  He fought like a man who valued his life.  The killers were so freaked out they finally had to shoot him.  The video was ruined for their purposes and it was never released to al junk TV.  I was so proud of him.  He made fools of his killers and even though he knew he would lose, he fought.  I wish I remember his name.  He had the heart of a lion.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »
He shouted "Look like Italian man dies"; He died very bravely R.I.P. I'm not suprised that dhimi TV didn'y show it. They want us to be terrorised sheeps too.

Love your Enemy

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »
...they took Quattrocchi to a field, and had him dig a large hole. They then put a hood over his head and forced him to kneel by the grave, preparing to murder him. But Fabrizio did not cooperate. He stood and tried to pull off the hood, shouting, "Now I'll show you how an Italian dies!" The terrorists shot him in the back of the neck. Al Jazeera, which obtained the videotape of the killing, chose not to air it, saying it was "too gruesome." Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini said, Fabrizio "died a hero.".

All murders are gruesome.  Fabrizio Quattrocchi. Just a 36 yr old baker trying to make money in security, surprised the cowardly group of men ready to murder him by fighting back.  They stumbled about and ended up shooting him.  al junkeera didn't air his death because it showed how brave this Italian man was and made the butchers look like the idiots they are.  They lie about it being too gruesome.  They like it violent as long as it doesn't make the islamofascists look stupid.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson