Author Topic: Happy Kwanzaa  (Read 8841 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Happy Kwanzaa
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »
Can you explain what multiculturalism means?  ???
I'm old  ;)  I speak a different lingo then you do Erica.
I'm a lot like Johnson Brown.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 03:28:05 PM »

Yacov brought up the word but since you asked me  multiculturism is the mixture of different cultures in a diverse society. I do think though, that Yacov (may) think that multiculturism is the process of "making" people of different cultures get along.  (Correct me if I'm wrong, Yacov.)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 03:43:41 PM »

Yacov brought up the word but since you asked me  multiculturism is the mixture of different cultures in a diverse society. I do think though, that Yacov (may) think that multiculturism is the process of "making" people of different cultures get along.  (Correct me if I'm wrong, Yacov.)

You know, Erica. Multiculturalism is truly great.

I know that we could end the war in the Balkans if we simply sent enough "Diversity is our strength" bumper stickers over there.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »

I know that we could end the war in the Balkans if we simply sent enough "Diversity is our strength" bumper stickers over there.
I think you really need to relax. Seriously. You are getting angry because there are actually blacks who don't think like the blacks you refer to. I actually love being around every race. I'm extememly comfortable around different cultures...so I think that diversity is a great thing here, in America . People in the Balkans who are having problems should straighten out said problems by making resolutions...I wouldn't MAKE anyone try to get along if it isn't in them to do so.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 07:00:01 PM »

I think you really need to relax. Seriously. You are getting angry because there are actually blacks who don't think like the blacks you refer to. I actually love being around every race. I'm extememly comfortable around different cultures...so I think that diversity is a great thing here, in America . People in the Balkans who are having problems should straighten out said problems by making resolutions...I wouldn't MAKE anyone try to get along if it isn't in them to do so.

Then forced integration of the school system is something you are OPPOSED to?!?!?!?!

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »

Then forced integration of the school system is something you are OPPOSED to?!?!?!?!
Forced integreation of school systems? What? I don't understand the world we're living in now. If blacks don't have an education, they're ridiculed. If blacks want to study among others who have an education (i.e., civil rights movement to integrate all white schools), they should "GO BACK TO AFRICA, Nga!". What do you all want? I know you're not a Klan member, Judea but if Blacks' only reason here in America is to fail because you deem them failure, why are YOU here?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

Forced integreation of school systems? What? I don't understand the world we're living in now. If blacks don't have an education, they're ridiculed. If blacks want to study among others who have an education (i.e., civil rights movement to integrate all white schools), they should "GO BACK TO AFRICA, Nga!". What do you all want? I know you're not a Klan member, Judea but if Blacks' only reason here in America is to fail because you deem them failure, why are YOU here?

You said "I wouldn't MAKE anyone try to get along if it isn't in them to do so. "

It is not in Americans to go to school voluntarily with blacks. Many whites fought it physically. Most just pulled their kids out of public school and revived parochial schools and jumpstarted a homeschooling movement.

Do you think that is just a coincidence that after forced busing (which led directly to me having a gun pointed at my head when I was eleven years old) there is suddenly a resurgence of Parochial schools and homeschools?

Let me burst your bubble. It is no coincidence.

Whites do not want to be with Blacks. That is a fact.

Don't you notice that Whites avoid any neighborhood with a majority black population?

Erica, Non-blacks are frightened of the violence and savagery of Blacks. That is a fact. And it's logical.

It is not an illogical fear based on width of black noses, size of black behinds and melanin content of black skin. It is because blacks are so wildly overrepresented in the theft, rape and murder statistics.

Blacks are 18% of the population and they commit 70% of the murder.

What do you expect from Non-Blacks?

You want us to pretend it is not so?!?!?!?!?!?!

What do Non-Blacks want from Blacks?!?!?!?!?!

Get an education by yourself. We Jews did it.

When no one wanted to hire Jewish doctors. We created our own hospitals. Blacks could have done the same thing under segregation,

They didn't and instead nurtured a violent Low IQ underclass.

Plenty of people were hated in this country. Not just blacks.

Irish, Italians, Jews.

But none of these groups did as poorly as Blacks and you can blame racism forever but it doesn't explain Black Failure because more people hate Jews and they have not Failed. Plenty of people hated Irish. In old newspapers, they were depicted as Monkeys. And yet they have prospered. And blacks have Failed.

As far as your last question:

First of all, I don't think that Jews belong outside of our homeland amd I will be returning to my homeland as soon as my children are a little older.

But I do not understand what connection that has to Black Failure.

Please explain.

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »

You said "I wouldn't MAKE anyone try to get along if it isn't in them to do so. "

It is not in Americans to go to school voluntarily with blacks. Many whites fought it physically. Most just pulled their kids out of public school and revived parochial schools and jumpstarted a homeschooling movement.

Do you think that is just a coincidence that after forced busing (which led directly to me having a gun pointed at my head when I was eleven years old) there is suddenly a resurgence of Parochial schools and homeschools?

First of all Judea, you act as if African blacks brought themselves to America and asked for what they got (post Civil Rights). Blacks were established here for hundreds of years and had sense lost all connections with the tribes their ancestors belonged to, the religion they followed...among other things. What you are telling me is that a people who were told that they'd be nothing but good for nothing ngrs and wastes of time if they sought to be educated, didn't deserve to be educated alongside whites. There were no black elementary schools or high schools at that time...at least none were established in EVERY state. In the South, since the blacks there didn't have anywhere else to go (but needed to attend school) integration had to be inacted because it was time. It was okay for the blacks to live on the same street (barely) but NOT okay for them to recieve the same education? How is that fair? I would fight today for my children's right to be educated anywhere we settle after this tour. I'd be a fool not to.

Let me burst your bubble. It is no coincidence.

Whites do not want to be with Blacks. That is a fact.

That's not a fact. If it were, my children would have been kicked out of all of the schools they attended.  Most of their teachers were white and loved them to death!

Don't you notice that Whites avoid any neighborhood with a majority black population?

Erica, Non-blacks are frightened of the violence and savagery of Blacks. That is a fact. And it's logical.

It is not an illogical fear based on width of black noses, size of black behinds and melanin content of black skin. It is because blacks are so wildly overrepresented in the theft, rape and murder statistics.

Blacks are 18% of the population and they commit 70% of the murder.

What do you expect from Non-Blacks?

You want us to pretend it is not so?!?!?!?!?!?!

What do Non-Blacks want from Blacks?!?!?!?!?!

Get an education by yourself. We Jews did it.

No, I don't notice that ALL whites avoid the majority of the black population; because in order for them to do that, they'd have to be EVERYWHERE blacks are ALL OF THE TIME at the SAME TIME.

What I expect from the non blacks is for people like yourself not to assume that ALL BLACKS are somehow poisonous. You probably don't care what blacks think of you because it would therfore justify you hating us so.

Do I expect you to act as if crime dosen't happen in the black community? Hell no. I know it happens as well. It's not a good thing nor is it something I look upon as grand. So don't make it seem as though just because I'm black I'd tolerate something like that.

As for me getting an education... Let me explain some things to you, Judea. When blacks were forbidden to read a book, they were called unintelligent. The moment blacks were free and could 'try' to read on their own or with help from others, they were called 'uppity ngrs'. The moment a black woman opened a black college (Mary McCleod Bethune- Bethune Cookman College), we were called racists, separating ourselves from everyone else. I'm close to recieving my degree... I'm neither trying to out-do white people, nor attempting to be an Affirmative Action hire. I think people like you could benefit from actually knowinging/ or at least trying to get to know blacks instead of assuming you know the ins and outs of every black person's life. And FYI... Miss Black America was developed because black women were as inferior to the white women in the Miss. America Pageant. So someone DID develop their own schools, foundations, college funds, magazines and television stations.

When no one wanted to hire Jewish doctors. We created our own hospitals. Blacks could have done the same thing under segregation,

They didn't and instead nurtured a violent Low IQ underclass.

Plenty of people were hated in this country. Not just blacks.

Irish, Italians, Jews.

But none of these groups did as poorly as Blacks and you can blame racism forever but it doesn't explain Black Failure because more people hate Jews and they have not Failed. Plenty of people hated Irish. In old newspapers, they were depicted as Monkeys. And yet they have prospered. And blacks have Failed.

Re-read my last response to you. There were blacks who created things because they weren't available to people of my pigment also. All you know is what you see on the news.

Not every black person is violent. Get out and meet some who are actually good.

I know better than you think that blacks weren't the only (NOR THE FIRST) to be hated on. Jews bared the brunt of hatred from people who were racist whites and some blacks also. So were the Irish and Italians. There is no doubt about that.

And I dont' blame racism for anything...I blame racists ...those who PRACTICE racism for how some blacks are still treated in America. That doesn't mean that just because a white person hates a black person, they can't make it in this world. I've said this before and I'll say it again... "that's the ultimate cop out." I feel I can do anything you think I can't. Period.

As far as your last question:

First of all, I don't think that Jews belong outside of our homeland amd I will be returning to my homeland as soon as my children are a little older.

But I do not understand what connection that has to Black Failure.

Please explain.

If you think that blacks are doomed to fail  what are you doing on your end to ensure that America is a safe place to live? Are you here to hate on an entire race of people or make your own mark here before you head back to Israel?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:31:39 PM by Just Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »
Erica, what do you want me to do to ensure safety of America?

Bernie-Getz everyone I see with a du-rag on?!?!?!?!

newman

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 05:13:46 PM »

That's not a bad start. A few more Jews with .38s could fix the subway system permanently.

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »

I feel that if you can complain, you can also come up with a solution. I have mine in place already.

newman

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »

I feel that if you can complain, you can also come up with a solution. I have mine in place already.

Liberals, bleeding hearts and other do-gooders have been comming up with sollutions for decades and NONE work. When you have a community with over two thirds of it's members who are determined to do NOTHING but sit around the ghetto griping about events of two hundred years ago and taking welfare from big white father in Washington the sollution must come from within. The only sollution that will work (from without) with those people is stock whips and riot guns.

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »

Liberals, bleeding hearts and other do-gooders have been comming up with sollutions for decades and NONE work. When you have a community with over two thirds of it's members who are determined to do NOTHING but sit around the ghetto griping about events of two hundred years ago and taking welfare from big white father in Washington the sollution must come from within. The only sollution that will work (from without) with those people is stock whips and riot guns.
That will never work, newman. THis is the 21st century. You may want times to go back to Menstrel shows, Amos and Andy, and times like that but it actually makes you look as pitiful as those blacks who complain about slavery and their suffering...remaining in the past.

And why is it that when someone has an idea of how to help, you call them bleeding heart liberals. Why can't they just be 'people who care about their community enough to try to make a difference?" No one is rioting, newman. That's just a memory you have stuck in your head. (THat's not to say that rioting never happened.) But stop acting as if that's all blacks do. Also, stop hating on people who want to see better in their community. You either want them to help clean up, or you want them to suffer...which one is it?

newman

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 05:58:30 PM »

That will never work, newman. THis is the 21st century. You may want times to go back to Menstrel shows, Amos and Andy, and times like that but it actually makes you look as pitiful as those blacks who complain about slavery and their suffering...remaining in the past.

And why is it that when someone has an idea of how to help, you call them bleeding heart liberals. Why can't they just be 'people who care about their community enough to try to make a difference?" No one is rioting, newman. That's just a memory you have stuck in your head. (THat's not to say that rioting never happened.) But stop acting as if that's all blacks do. Also, stop hating on people who want to see better in their community. You either want them to help clean up, or you want them to suffer...which one is it?
A stick works better than a carrot when the donkey gets affirmative action and welfare.

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »

A stick works better than a carrot when the donkey gets affirmative action and welfare.
You never answered the question. Do you want blacks who complain to stop complaining and get off of their behinds or do you want them to just be beat down?

newman

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »

You never answered the question. Do you want blacks who complain to stop complaining and get off of their behinds or do you want them to just be beat down?

The whips and riot guns are to get them off their black butts.

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 06:06:11 PM »

I'm done with this line of talk, newman. I'm about to be a teacher and dont' feel that beating them is the same as encouraging them to be the best they can be. You do what you have to though. If you think beating blacks to a pulp will get them up and going...do  that.

newman

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »

I'm done with this line of talk, newman. I'm about to be a teacher and dont' feel that beating them is the same as encouraging them to be the best they can be. You do what you have to though. If you think beating blacks to a pulp will get them up and going...do  that.
When you get lazy kids in your class the threat of a beating will work wonders. This is why ADD, ADHD and all the other poppy-[censored], fictional behavioral problems did not exist before the 1960s...........it was belted out of them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
Just Erica:  "...That will never work, newman. THis is the 21st century. You may want times to go back to Menstrel shows..."

Don't try and reason with him, Erica, he obviously prefers the Menstrual Period.

newman

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »
Just Erica:  "...That will never work, newman. THis is the 21st century. You may want times to go back to Menstrel shows..."

Don't try and reason with him, Erica, he obviously prefers the Menstrual Period.
:::D :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
newman:  "...A few more Jews with .38s could fix the subway system permanently..."

All that's really necessary is bullwhips, hound dogs, and water cannons.

Just Erica

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »

When you get lazy kids in your class the threat of a beating will work wonders. This is why ADD, ADHD and all the other poppy-schmuck, fictional behavioral problems did not exist before the 1960s...........it was belted out of them.
All I need is to become one of the statistics on your ever-loving list of black failures.... "Black nigress beats students with a bat and threatens each with total bodily harm if they didn't 'sit down and listen'. " No thank you. I'll teach problem solving, not problem CAUSING.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »

When you get lazy kids in your class the threat of a beating will work wonders. This is why ADD, ADHD and all the other poppy-schmuck, fictional behavioral problems did not exist before the 1960s...........it was belted out of them.
All I need is to become one of the statistics on your ever-loving list of black failures.... "Black nigress beats students with a bat and threatens each with total bodily harm if they didn't 'sit down and listen'. " No thank you. I'll teach problem solving, not problem CAUSING.

True, black people beat their children all the time. I see it on the subway alot. And this hasn't caused Black IQ scores to rise.

So I have to disagree with you on this one, newman.

Just Erica

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 10:46:42 PM »

True, black people beat their children all the time. I see it on the subway alot. And this hasn't caused Black IQ scores to rise.

I've seen a mixture of things happen in that situation, Judea. Some black children who are constantly beaten turn inward and wind up being afraid to ask people outside of their family for help. Plus the likelihood of those abused children becoming abusive parents or even people is possible. Some children who recieve the swift kick in the butt when they've done wrong, don't come out so bad. They learn about consequences to their actions. Those who are talked to instead of screamed at when they are being scolded, or talked 'at' learn how to problem-solve fairly early in life. They learn to think about the decisions they made and how those decisions affect how they feel as well as how their parents feel.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

I've seen a mixture of things happen in that situation, Judea. Some black children who are constantly beaten turn inward and wind up being afraid to ask people outside of their family for help. Plus the likelihood of those abused children becoming abusive parents or even people is possible. Some children who recieve the swift kick in the butt when they've done wrong, don't come out so bad. They learn about consequences to their actions. Those who are talked to instead of screamed at when they are being scolded, or talked 'at' learn how to problem-solve fairly early in life. They learn to think about the decisions they made and how those decisions affect how they feel as well as how their parents feel.

I know what it is like to be beaten by someone who was supposed to protect me, so I don't wish it on anyone.