Author Topic: The ADL's profile of the JDL  (Read 1862 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
The ADL's profile of the JDL
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:42:07 AM »
There's no mention of JTF here though...

http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl_chron.asp

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The ADL's profile of the JDL
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »
"In fact, Kahane consistently preached a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected racism, violence and political extremism. "

Just change that to

"In fact, Kahane consistently preached a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected Torah, Judaism, real morality, and all that I as a self-hating, assimilated, establishment, goyim-kissing, ADL Jew detest"

and now it's accurate.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:48:57 AM »
Wow, this is great, they chronicle all the activities and heroic deeds of JDL!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:55:27 AM »
They have spy site, they're blocked in my browser LOL! It's good that they advertise JDL.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 07:30:44 AM »
"In fact, Kahane consistently preached a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected racism, violence and political extremism. "

Just change that to

"In fact, Kahane consistently preached a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected Torah, Judaism, real morality, and all that I as a self-hating, assimilated, establishment, goyim-kissing, ADL Jew detest"

and now it's accurate.

that's perfect!

I used to think that the ADL was a good organization...but then i found JTF!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 10:13:45 AM »
  Abraham Foxman of the ADL, Foxman is a Self-hating Jew

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »

They have lies there too of crimes that JDL didn't do such as when they accuse the Jewish hero Robert Manning of murder. The self-hating Israelis extradited him to The United States where he is now serving a life sentence for a crime he didn't commit.

Robert Manning died of a heart attack a few yrs ago
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
It's just horrible that they put the JDL next to Nazi, black and Arab groups as just another "extremist group."  When's the last time anyone who wrote that profile went to jail for his fellow Jews. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »

They have lies there too of crimes that JDL didn't do such as when they accuse the Jewish hero Robert Manning of murder. The self-hating Israelis extradited him to The United States where he is now serving a life sentence for a crime he didn't commit.

Robert Manning died of a heart attack a few yrs ago

G-d forbid! You are mistaken. Reuven Manning is currently in the U.S. penitentiary in Lompoc, California.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »
February 17, 1978:
In a pre-recorded telephone message, the JDL offered $500 for every Nazi "lawfully killed during an attack on a Jew."  I like that one.   ;D  Something my father did in the 70's is listed in that site.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 06:00:33 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD