Author Topic: IMUV: You can design an actual meeting room  (Read 901 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
IMUV: You can design an actual meeting room
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
JTFers

As I mentioned before you can create an avatar and surf thru chat rooms on IMUV.  There is also other things you can do to such as purchase a huge variety of outfits such as a shirt with a flag on it i.e. American flag, Israeli flag etc.  I believe there is a way to create your own items and make it available to others such as a JTF shirt or a Jew Against Obama shirt.  Another thing you can do is design a room to your liking.  For example you can design a room to look like the room Chaim uses to broadcast his shows; with the Israeli flag on the wall, the computer, etc.  The only thing with adding stuff to your avatar or your room is that is might cost some money based on what you purchase.  The site is IMUV.com.

This might be a great way to create various meeting rooms such as Jews Against Obama, Italians Against Obama, etc.  or rooms based on any topic.  What is also good about this is that if anti-semites or other evil people come into the room and start harrassing others, the "owner" of the room can kick out and permanently bar that individual from the room.