Author Topic: Dershowitz keeps defending Spitzer  (Read 4459 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Dershowitz keeps defending Spitzer
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »
It is absolutely forbidden in Christianity to have commit adultery.. It is in our commandments as well.  And I don't consider Spitzer anything more then a scumbag, and Dershowitz is the same pig that was happily to defend murdering OJ.  So frig the both of them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
Sounds like Dershowitz is another Johnny Cochrane.  If the **** don't fit, you must acquit! :::D

Johnny Cacca is in a great place for him now,  Dershie can join him
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 11:13:48 AM »
It is absolutely forbidden in Christianity to have commit adultery.. It is in our commandments as well.  And I don't consider Spitzer anything more then a scumbag, and Dershowitz is the same pig that was happily to defend murdering OJ.  So frig the both of them.

You have a law against "adultary" but you need to define what that means. It refers to the act of a married woman having sex with a man who is not her husband. In such a case both the man and the woman are adulterers. However, if you are not dealing with a married woman involved in the act there is no adultery as defined by the Bible. There was no married woman involved in this act in the Spitzer case. It is a sin, but not a capital crime as is adultary.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »

You have a law against "adultary" but you need to define what that means. It refers to the act of a married woman having sex with a man who is not her husband. In such a case both the man and the woman are adulterers. However, if you are not dealing with a married woman involved in the act there is no adultery as defined by the Bible. There was no married woman involved in this act in the Spitzer case. It is a sin, but not a capital crime as is adultary.

It is mean though shall not commit the sins of the flesh when they are married.  It is a commandment if you are married you are devoted to the husband or wife. Christianity doesn't except adulterous behavior despite what many degeneracy people do.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 01:37:16 PM »

It is mean though shall not commit the sins of the flesh when they are married.  It is a commandment if you are married you are devoted to the husband or wife. Christianity doesn't except adulterous behavior despite what many degeneracy people do.

I don't think the rate of people who call themselves Christian in America and cheat on their spouses is any lower than any other religious group which goes to prove the old saying that "when you prohibit that which is permitted, you wind up permitting that which is prohibited"...

I'm not saying sex with a prostitute is permitted at all...I'm just saying that sometime people make things out to be worse than the Torah really makes them and then they wind up feeling like a sinner and doing even worse stuff as a result of this "sinner" label they carry around and now think defines them.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.