Author Topic: Myyearbook spread the word  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Myyearbook spread the word
« on: March 16, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »
There is a website named myyearbook  and i thought people from this site should join that site and promote jtf because i think i am the only one on that site doing that and it is kind of hard to defend this site when it is 15 on 1 saying this site is racist when i try to tell them that this site speaks the truth they try and get me banned because they say i am spreading Jewish Nazi propaganda  i need help to spread the word of jtf on this sitebecause there is  people on this site who think the same way that jtf does but it is kind of hard for 1 person to reach all of them before it is to late

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Myyearbook spread the word
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 11:40:08 AM »
There is a website named myyearbook  and i thought people from this site should join that site and promote jtf because i think i am the only one on that site doing that and it is kind of hard to defend this site when it is 15 on 1 saying this site is racist when i try to tell them that this site speaks the truth they try and get me banned because they say i am spreading Jewish Nazi propaganda  i need help to spread the word of jtf on this sitebecause there is  people on this site who think the same way that jtf does but it is kind of hard for 1 person to reach all of them before it is to late
If the odds are 15 to 1 it may be pointless to try and change anyone there's mind about JTF. Some groups are just hopeless. We need to put our efforts in places that have people interested and receptive to our values.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »
The people who hate jtf are the ones that say people like jtf caused the holocaust and most of them are black or left wing Jews who say America is great because of immigration from country's like Mexico and the middle east etc and they say that out sourcing jobs are good for America because the people who get the jobs in other country's are more qualified also the 15 people are usually the same people

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
The people who hate jtf are the ones that say people like jtf caused the holocaust and most of them are black or left wing Jews who say America is great because of immigration from country's like Mexico and the middle east etc and they say that out sourcing jobs are good for America because the people who get the jobs in other country's are more qualified also the 15 people are usually the same people
I argue with people like that who are responding to our videos. In the past I have tried to go into forums and change minds but have come to the conclusion its pointless to spend time like that. It would be as if someone came into JTF and tried changing our mind on core issues, its not going to happen. Arguing with people in a video comment section gets more results in my opinion since you may have some people that can be swayed viewing and reading.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »
Thats true but the creators of that site deleted all of jtf's videos off my profile and they deleted my post about obama and Islam when i asked why there answer was it was propaganda and i was spreading hate