Author Topic: Another Ridiculous Immigration Policy!  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Another Ridiculous Immigration Policy!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:38:44 PM »
I don't think it's ridiculous. Those communists in Cuba are right brutal bastards. They torture and imprison anyone who disagrees with them. It's like one big prison.

So I can't really blame those players who defected.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
That's exactly right.  They have Big problems in their own country, but rather than try to revolt or at least reform things there, they come hear to hate whites and Jews, and vote for Obama.  That's exactly what we need.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »
That's exactly right.  They have Big problems in their own country, but rather than try to revolt or at least reform things there, they come hear to hate whites and Jews, and vote for Obama.  That's exactly what we need.
Ari, I hope you know that the Cuban community is one of the most right wing group of people in America.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »
I don't have anything against any group that comes here legally and has pride in our great country, but I don't respect minorities that break the law and then come to America only to [censored] and complain about it, regardless of skin color or ethnicity.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 09:50:31 PM »
Re:  [Cuba]"...It's like one big prison..."

As Americans who cherish freedom and liberty above all else, we are obligated to give refuge to those risking their lives to escape tyranny and evil.

The vast majority of the Cubans who fled Castro have made tremendous contributions to America.

The case of millions of Mexicans invading the U.S. simply to be freeloaders and earn dollars is an entirely different situation.