Author Topic: The people on this forum  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The people on this forum
« on: March 17, 2008, 11:52:00 PM »
i have reached a boiling point everyone on this site likes to say that all Croats are Nazis but they are not i am Croatian and i hate Croatian Nazis i hate Muslims and  germans but all you people still think we all are Nazis well fine then . on myyearbook profile all 7 videos of jtf have been watched over 500 times each i am doing my part to spread the word of jtf but is that good enough no to all of you i am a Nazi just because i support my country but i will never support what they did to the Jews because it was wrong like in my other post i have said kosovo belongs to Serbia but in saying that people say i am bashing the Serbs but i am not i support them 100% when it comes to kosovo i don't think that there should be any Muslim in Europe or America . >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The people on this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »
i have reached a boiling point everyone on this site likes to say that all Croats are Nazis but they are not i am Croatian and i hate Croatian Nazis i hate Muslims and  germans but all you people still think we all are Nazis well fine then . on myyearbook profile all 7 videos of jtf have been watched over 500 times each i am doing my part to spread the word of jtf but is that good enough no to all of you i am a Nazi just because i support my country but i will never support what they did to the Jews because it was wrong like in my other post i have said kosovo belongs to Serbia but in saying that people say i am bashing the Serbs but i am not i support them 100% when it comes to kosovo i don't think that there should be any Muslim in Europe or America . >:(
\

not all croatians are nazis..nor are all germans nazis...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:06:45 AM »
to some people on this forum it does not matter what i say or post to the just because i am Croatian  i am a Nazi to them

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »
No, we believe good people can come from all backgrounds and you do sound like a truly good person.  We appreciate the support.  Unfortunately, some cultures in the past have had the tendency to succumb to evil more so than others, but that should not mean that every culture can't have it's good points, except perhaps Islam, lol. O0

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 12:41:21 AM »
to some people on this forum it does not matter what i say or post to the just because i am Croatian  i am a Nazi to them

Certain people will always be haters in any group.  If you have proven your righteousness, then unfortunately there's nothing more you can do.  Of course not all Croatians are Nazis.  It's not as if you can be born with a genetically imprinted mindset, and every single person in a given area will have it automatically.  That is absurd. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 01:20:32 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 12:45:05 AM »
The sad fact is that you do have to go out of your way to prove your righteousness.  Just like a black person, or an arab.  We are willing to give you a chance.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 12:52:08 AM »
You'll get that from some Serbs but it's the same when we get Hindus & siekhs on here.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »
Let me give an example.  I always though German Shepherds were Nazi dogs, but after getting to know a few of them, I have forgiven them for their relatives past transgressions.   O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 12:56:20 AM »
You'll get that from some Serbs but it's the same when we get Hindus & siekhs on here.

The serbs dont know that people in my family fought along side them to fight the german nazis

newman

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »
Let me give an example.  I always though German Shepherds were Nazi dogs, but after getting to know a few of them, I have forgiven them for their relatives past transgressions.   O0

Mord's got a shepherd and it's Jewish. ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 01:21:37 AM »
Personally...to me... people don't have to prove to me that they are righteous, after all who am I to require such things I am but a mere stranger. I just see their actions, and if they condemn evil and embrace righteousness it's good enough for me! Like I said actions speak louder and if I see someone being righteous that's what I'll need to make up my mind about that person.
 O0

I didn't mean to say that he has to prove it, just that he has already proven it, thats the best anyone can do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 01:25:03 AM »
Personally...to me... people don't have to prove to me that they are righteous, after all who am I to require such things I am but a mere stranger. I just see their actions, and if they condemn evil and embrace righteousness it's good enough for me! Like I said actions speak louder and if I see someone being righteous that's what I'll need to make up my mind about that person.
 O0

I didn't mean to say that he has to prove it, just that he has already proven it, thats the best anyone can do.

Oh, I'm sorry Kahane-Was-Right BT, I didn't mean anything by it. I most certainly agree with you.  ;)

no problem!

Sergio 11

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 01:25:33 AM »
The kahanist way is basically guilty until proven innocent if your part of the "wrong" group of people...

man thats harsh

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 03:12:53 AM »

My german shepherd is a hindu :::D

newman

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 04:05:42 AM »

My german shepherd is a hindu :::D

I hope it doesn't eat beef then. :)